Windows 10: can not log in, tried safe mode, cant get in, cant wipe out.

Discus and support can not log in, tried safe mode, cant get in, cant wipe out. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; first, i wiped out my pc, and reinstalled windows 10 for my parents, they decided not to use the pc, so it came back to me. they can not remember the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by onion oh, Dec 23, 2020.

1. onion oh Win User

can not log in, tried safe mode, cant get in, cant wipe out.

first, i wiped out my pc, and reinstalled windows 10 for my parents,

they decided not to use the pc, so it came back to me.

they can not remember the log in password,

and i also can not remember the password.

i do not have my ms account linked.

tried shift + restart to get in to safe mode.

black screen comes up and will not work waited a very long time

so tried other buttons like delete recent updates and other options...

they all bring me to that same black screen.

so I installed windows 10 on usb to wipe out the pc again.

black screen again.

can not even reset the PC.

please help.

:)

onion oh, Dec 23, 2020

2. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 23, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Safe Mode log in

Hi Richard,

PIN password option on safe mode is not enabled. You will only be allowed to use a password to access your computer in safe mode. To assist you better, kindly answer these questions below:

• Are you referring to a local user account or a Microsoft account?

Is your computer connected to the network via WiFi or through an Ethernet cable?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps on this
      link
      that was provided by Yashwanth Kotakuri on March 19, 2016?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Dec 23, 2020
  4. John Zab Win User

Safe mode minimal

Hi,

To help address the issue regarding with restoring Windows from safe mode, kindly give us details on the following:

• Which troubleshooting steps have you tried already?
    • What were you trying to do in safe mode?
    We look forward to your response.

John Zab, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

1. can not log in, tried safe mode, cant get in, cant wipe out. - Similar Threads - log tried safe

2. cant get out of s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant get out of s mode: I cant get out of s mode no matter what I try wont let me download and install chrome or google!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-out-of-s-mode/cc4ca648-63d0-4691-a4c3-46fc86a3b998
  3. cant get out of s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant get out of s mode: I cant get out of s mode no matter what I try wont let me download and install chrome or google!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-out-of-s-mode/cc4ca648-63d0-4691-a4c3-46fc86a3b998
  4. cant get out of s mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. s mode - cant get out of

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    s mode - cant get out of: just got a new laptop and i find i have to take off s mode to be able to use it properly. i go to the store and click on 'get'.......and thats it. i get an outline of a box appear, disappear and nothings changed. no install option or any thing. can anyone help me out with...
  6. s mode - cant get out of

in Windows 10 Gaming
    s mode - cant get out of: just got a new laptop and i find i have to take off s mode to be able to use it properly. i go to the store and click on 'get'.......and thats it. i get an outline of a box appear, disappear and nothings changed. no install option or any thing. can anyone help me out with...
  7. s mode - cant get out of

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Cant get out of safe mode from the log in screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant get out of safe mode from the log in screen: So a bit of backstory before i start: i was on my computer and got this notification from a company called PCacceleratePRO. Now i wanted to delete this program so i went on control panel and uninstalled it. It asked me to go in safe mode so i agreed. So now i am stuck in the...
  9. Cant get out of safe mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant get out of safe mode: I tried to boot my lappy in safe mode, it asked for password, i gave correct password but it still says wrong, i changed my password went into safe mode with networking but still cant connect to internet someone please help me....
  10. Cant get to safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant get to safe mode: I dont know what in the world is wrong with Windows 10 everyone keeps having problems ever since Windows 10 update. I tried to update and now that it failed, when I turn my pc on it automatically shuts off the moment Windows opens and then turns back on. It keeps repeating...