Windows 10: can not login after trying to boot in diagnostic mode win 10

Discus and support can not login after trying to boot in diagnostic mode win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; every time I get this message on boot something happened and your pin isn't available. click to set up your pin again. set up my pin at this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ciromangione, Oct 5, 2020.

1. can not login after trying to boot in diagnostic mode win 10

every time I get this message on boot

something happened and your pin isn't available. click to set up your pin again.

set up my pin

at this point only option is shut down or restart

:)

ciromangione, Oct 5, 2020
  2. icekyuu Win User

SP4 - can't return to normal mode boot, stuck in diagnostic mode

I was having trouble installing a printer and wanted to boot in safe mode. However, I was an idiot and booted to diagnostic mode (with msconfig).

However, once restarted in diagnostic mode I can't even get to the desktop. I'm stuck on what's usually the login screen with no options to login. How do I get out of this and back to normal mode boot?

Please help!!

icekyuu, Oct 5, 2020
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 5, 2020
  4. coopfab Win User

can not login after trying to boot in diagnostic mode win 10

Cannot Enter Safe Mode / Computer boots normally

I'm running Win 10 Pro 1903.

Here are the steps I have taken to get into safe mode: Start button, settings, update and security, recovery, advanced startup, troubleshoot, advanced options, startup settings, restart. The computer boots normally, not in safe mode. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks in advance for your help and interest. .

coopfab, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

can not login after trying to boot in diagnostic mode win 10

1. can not login after trying to boot in diagnostic mode win 10 - Similar Threads - login trying boot

2. Not able to login in Laptop after selecting Diagnostic startup mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to login in Laptop after selecting Diagnostic startup mode: After choosing Diagnostic startup mode in my windows 11 when I restart my laptop I won't able to login in my PC and I cant do anything. Pin login option not available and also I can't setup my pin again.I have tried in safe mode with command prompt and other advance options...
  3. Not able to login in Laptop after selecting Diagnostic startup mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to login in Laptop after selecting Diagnostic startup mode: After choosing Diagnostic startup mode in my windows 11 when I restart my laptop I won't able to login in my PC and I cant do anything. Pin login option not available and also I can't setup my pin again.I have tried in safe mode with command prompt and other advance options...
  4. Win 10 boots to Safe Mode after updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 boots to Safe Mode after updates: When I installed the April 2022 Windows updates and did a restart, Windows 10 64-bit came up in Safe Mode. I tried various things and rebooted several times, but it always came up in Safe Mode. Thanks to a user in this community, I figured out how to turn off Safe Mode using...
  5. Win 10 boots to Safe Mode after updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 boots to Safe Mode after updates: When I installed the April 2022 Windows updates and did a restart, Windows 10 64-bit came up in Safe Mode. I tried various things and rebooted several times, but it always came up in Safe Mode. Thanks to a user in this community, I figured out how to turn off Safe Mode using...
  6. Win 10 boots to Safe Mode after updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Unable to login after resetting in diagnostic mode with a corrupted hard drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to login after resetting in diagnostic mode with a corrupted hard drive.: So I've been having issues with BSOD and a few errors popping up with this PC and I finally decided to try to fix it, by running a few tests I found on the internet. One of which being put it in diagnostic mode, and running a few commands.. I've gotten to that point of...
  8. Can not get login to come up after msconfig diagnostic startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Can not get login to come up after msconfig diagnostic startup: Looking for any help I can find. I am a part of the Windows Insider program, which might make things a little more difficult. After having severe problems with Excel just after the Windows 10 Insider update last Friday evening/Saturday morning, I posted to Microsoft...
  9. Boot into safe mode in Win 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot into safe mode in Win 10?: Is there a way to boot into Win 10 in a safe mode? The reason I ask is I am having trouble in normal mode trying to get rid of my win.old file. It will let me delete some of it but not all. So maybe in safe mode I can delete it all or am I missing something here? TIA...
  10. Win 10 stuck in diagnostic startup no login window

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 stuck in diagnostic startup no login window: Hi, I set windows to do a diagnostic startup to try and chase down a problem but... It gets to what would be the login screen ( power, ease of access etc in bottom right) but the login boxes are not there and every so often the screen brightens and try to do something but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Stuck in Diagnostic Mode Windows 10 & cannot get out