Windows 10: can not login the APP store

Discus and support can not login the APP store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, the problem is: 0x80131500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-login-the-app-store/1aee02d0-4c72-42be-8049-4307c60086a5" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by zhouChrest, Dec 31, 2019.

1. can not login the APP store

Hi,

the problem is: 0x80131500

:)

zhouChrest, Dec 31, 2019

2. can't login to Store app

When I run 'wsreset' I get the message that 'I need a new app for this'

PeterStrong, Dec 31, 2019
  3. can't login to Store app

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you facing this issue in Local account or the Microsoft account?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    Note: You need a Microsoft account for the Windows Store to download and install and work properly. So you may have logged your system to Microsoft account but you need to login to Microsoft account in the Store also to get full access.

If it not working then try with the below steps and check if helps.

Step 1: Sign out from the current user account and login to Admin account which has a Microsoft account linked
    and check.

Note: Install all the pending updates and check restarting the machine.

If still the issue persists check with next method.

Step 2: Try a Windows store resetting.

1. Press Windows + R key.

2. Type wsreset and hit Enter.

Windows store will reset and start.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 31, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

can not login the APP store

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. can not login the APP store :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

can not login the APP store

1. can not login the APP store - Similar Threads - login APP store

2. I cannot login to the Microsoft Store app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot login to the Microsoft Store app: I have been having trouble signing in on my desktop and it keeps giving me an error. I already tried reinstall ms store , resetting cache and etc but nothing is working...
  3. i can`t login in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can`t login in microsoft store: Hello all, i have been trying to login in my microsoft account on the microsoft store but everytime i try after putting my email and password a message apears saying "We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later."...
  4. i can`t login in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can`t login in microsoft store: Hello all, i have been trying to login in my microsoft account on the microsoft store but everytime i try after putting my email and password a message apears saying "We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later."...
  5. I can not login to my Microsoft Store

I can not login to my Microsoft Store: Everytime I try to log in to the Microsoft Store and enter my password, the login screen closes and pops up again, without doing anything. This also happens when trying to log in to apps like skype. See the video below how this looks. I am copying my correct password, you can...
  6. Can not use the app store

Can not use the app store: I absolutely can not download anything from the Microsoft store. Every time I try, even when I am signed in under my current email, a window pops up and says, you are downloading private info or something like that and it prepopulates with an email I haven't had in years and...
  7. Unable to login in to App Store

Unable to login in to App Store: Hello, Im needing some help. Every time I try to log into the app store using my password or the authentication app is keeps running me in circles of typing in my password or using the authentication app. I am not sure what the issue is. I have already searched the...
  8. Can't Login to Xbox Store App

Can't Login to Xbox Store App: I changed my primary email alias and haven't been able to use the Xbox app since. When I login it appears to work but I never actually get logged in. Example here: https://gfycat.com/littleformalguppy . I have uninstalled, reset, repaired, everything I could to the app and...
  9. Change the default login for Microsoft Store apps?

Change the default login for Microsoft Store apps?: Hello all. I'm having difficulties with my login credentials for apps from the Microsoft Store. When I first got this PC, I set up my Gmail account as the Administrator account. However my Xbox profile is set up with my Hotmail account. So when I open up apps from the app...
  10. Unable to login to Microsoft App Store

Unable to login to Microsoft App Store: Hello I am trying to login to App store but it always gives me error " I need Internet connection" with an error code. I contacted Microsoft Chat support and they suggested to update my Windows 10 to latest ver which I already did. Now For some reason I am unable to...