Windows 10: Can NOT login to Win10

Discus and support Can NOT login to Win10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When I bought One Drive, the system changed to use Microsoft account password to login. Last night I turn my laptop into sleep. This morning I can not... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by HanswH, Dec 16, 2018.

1. HanswH Win User

Can NOT login to Win10

When I bought One Drive, the system changed to use Microsoft account password to login. Last night I turn my laptop into sleep. This morning I can not login, it shows incorrect password all the way. I changed twice at the login screen, but after change it still showed incorrect password. I tried to login into Microsoft account using another pc with website, I sure can sign in using the same password. And I have checked some answer here, it is not the Keyboard Language Layout changed problem, nor I have Webroot Software. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

:)

HanswH, Dec 16, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 16, 2018
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Dec 16, 2018
  4. Can NOT login to Win10

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Can NOT login to Win10

1. Can NOT login to Win10 - Similar Threads - login Win10

2. Win10 ReInstall with "Keep My Files" now forces a failed Admin account on login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 ReInstall with "Keep My Files" now forces a failed Admin account on login: I performed a re-install of Win 10 on my laptop using the automated process allowing me to keep my files just hoping to freshen things uplaptop is a few years old. The install process was fine but now whenever there is a restart or a win update the computer shows an Admin...
  3. Win10 ReInstall with "Keep My Files" now forces a failed Admin account on login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 ReInstall with "Keep My Files" now forces a failed Admin account on login: I performed a re-install of Win 10 on my laptop using the automated process allowing me to keep my files just hoping to freshen things uplaptop is a few years old. The install process was fine but now whenever there is a restart or a win update the computer shows an Admin...
  4. Win10 ReInstall with "Keep My Files" now forces a failed Admin account on login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. KB5033372 installed successfully on Win10 Pro but now I can't login to desktop it just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5033372 installed successfully on Win10 Pro but now I can't login to desktop it just...: After installing 2023-12 Cumulative update for Windows 10 version 22H2 for X64 based systems KB5033372 successfully the PC was restarted and the PC booted to the Windows login screen. I keyed in my Windows 10 Pro login password the dots would start circling then at some point...
  6. KB5033372 installed successfully on Win10 Pro but now I can't login to desktop it just...

KB5033372 installed successfully on Win10 Pro but now I can't login to desktop it just...: After installing 2023-12 Cumulative update for Windows 10 version 22H2 for X64 based systems KB5033372 successfully the PC was restarted and the PC booted to the Windows login screen. I keyed in my Windows 10 Pro login password the dots would start circling then at some point...
  7. KB5033372 installed successfully on Win10 Pro but now I can't login to desktop it just...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Login to Win10 having one Local user without password and another Microsoft user with a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login to Win10 having one Local user without password and another Microsoft user with a...: Now I am anable to login to the local user as he doesn't have a password., so I am loged in to the Microsoft user by the way, both users are administrators. I suspect that if I define "login without password", the computer will automaticaly login to the Microsoft user. So,...
  9. Login to Win10 having one Local user without password and another Microsoft user with a...

Login to Win10 having one Local user without password and another Microsoft user with a...: Now I am anable to login to the local user as he doesn't have a password., so I am loged in to the Microsoft user by the way, both users are administrators. I suspect that if I define "login without password", the computer will automaticaly login to the Microsoft user. So,...
  10. Login to Win10 having one Local user without password and another Microsoft user with a...

in Windows 10 Customization