Windows 10: Can not make a new password

Discus and support Can not make a new password in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I looked up how to change my pin in settings - accounts - sign-in options, but there is no option to change my PIN.I selected "I forgot my PIN" but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Adrienne 1, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Can not make a new password

I looked up how to change my pin in settings - accounts - sign-in options, but there is no option to change my PIN.I selected "I forgot my PIN" but it does not work.

:)

Adrienne 1, Apr 21, 2024

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Apr 21, 2024
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Apr 21, 2024
  4. Try3 Win User

Can not make a new password

Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

Thema:

Can not make a new password

1. Can not make a new password - Similar Threads - password

2. I have the same 1962. And when I put f12 for bios, bios want password. My password not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have the same 1962. And when I put f12 for bios, bios want password. My password not...: Hello. I have the same 1962. And when I click f12 for bios, bios want password. My password not good. What password I must to use?it's Lenovo Horizon 2 27...
  3. I have the same 1962. And when I put f12 for bios, bios want password. My password not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have the same 1962. And when I put f12 for bios, bios want password. My password not...: Hello. I have the same 1962. And when I click f12 for bios, bios want password. My password not good. What password I must to use?it's Lenovo Horizon 2 27...
  4. I forgot my account gmail and password during critical service failed problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my account gmail and password during critical service failed problem: im facing the blue screen error called CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED after it recover my pc then it ask for account password and i forgot my account password i clicked the forgot password option but it doesnt help and automatically restart it again its like a loop i dont know the...
  5. I forgot my account gmail and password during critical service failed problem

I forgot my account gmail and password during critical service failed problem: im facing the blue screen error called CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED after it recover my pc then it ask for account password and i forgot my account password i clicked the forgot password option but it doesnt help and automatically restart it again its like a loop i dont know the...
  6. I forgot my account gmail and password during critical service failed problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. The password for my admin account no longer works.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The password for my admin account no longer works.: I signed a second Microsoft account onto my laptop. When I tried switching back to the admin account, the password for the admin account wasn't accepted I know I did not reset any passwords and the password I am submitting does not have errors. I never made a pin for that...
  8. The password for my admin account no longer works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The password for my admin account no longer works.: I signed a second Microsoft account onto my laptop. When I tried switching back to the admin account, the password for the admin account wasn't accepted I know I did not reset any passwords and the password I am submitting does not have errors. I never made a pin for that...
  9. The password for my admin account no longer works.

10. How do I find out what my password is for the command prompt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I find out what my password is for the command prompt: OK so I'm trying to reset my PC to get tiny 11 installed without a USB following silent techs tutorial from youtube and I have reached the command prompt screen and it says I have to enter my password for my account. I have tried my email password and my pin to access the...