Windows 10: Can not maximize windows if there are multiple windows stacked

Discus and support Can not maximize windows if there are multiple windows stacked in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If there are multiple windows stacked in the task bar multiple windows of the same program like Chrome or Steam I can not maximize them again. It will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sam H1337, Mar 16, 2022.

1. Sam H1337 Win User

Can not maximize windows if there are multiple windows stacked

If there are multiple windows stacked in the task bar multiple windows of the same program like Chrome or Steam I can not maximize them again. It will briefly flash a preview of the windows and if I try to click on any of them they all disappear and the windows never come back. If they are still maximized but behind other windows I can minimize everything else and eventually get to them but if they are all minimized I will never be able to maximize them again. I have to close the entire stack and can only have one open at a time. This happens with multiple windows of any program. Running in

:)

Sam H1337, Mar 16, 2022
  2. btarunr Win User

NVIDIA Adds Windows 8 to GeForce Driver Update Stack

AMD may have been the first to be out with drivers for its Radeon GPUs that are optimized for Windows 8 (WDDM 1.2), but NVIDIA went a step ahead of "special-releases" for its GeForce drivers, and added Windows 8 to its update stack, meaning that Windows 8 will feature in the list of operating systems to pick from, to download drivers. NVIDIA will constantly update these drivers along with mainline releases for Windows 7/Vista and XP. The latest such driver is 296.17. This driver supports GeForce and Quadro GPUs, and according to NVIDIA, is a quick-update over 295.73 WHQL, with the addition of performance optimization for Blacklight: Retribution.

Can not maximize windows if there are multiple windows stacked 152a_thm.jpg

Source: VR-Zone

btarunr, Mar 16, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 16, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 16, 2022
Thema:

1. Can not maximize windows if there are multiple windows stacked - Similar Threads - maximize are multiple

2. Maximize window on multiple monitors setup maximizes across all monitors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maximize window on multiple monitors setup maximizes across all monitors.: Hi,I have a setup where my laptop is attached to 2 additional monitors, so now I have a 3 monitor setup.Sometimes when I have a window and click the maximize button, instead of maximizing on the active monitor, it maximizes it across all 3 monitors. which makes it completely...
  3. Maximize window on multiple monitors setup maximizes across all monitors.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Maximize window on multiple monitors setup maximizes across all monitors.: Hi,I have a setup where my laptop is attached to 2 additional monitors, so now I have a 3 monitor setup.Sometimes when I have a window and click the maximize button, instead of maximizing on the active monitor, it maximizes it across all 3 monitors. which makes it completely...
  4. Can not maximize windows if there are multiple windows stacked

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can not maximize windows if there are multiple windows stacked: If there are multiple windows stacked in the task bar multiple windows of the same program like Chrome or Steam I can not maximize them again. It will briefly flash a preview of the windows and if I try to click on any of them they all disappear and the windows never come...
  5. Can not maximize windows if there are multiple windows stacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not maximize windows if there are multiple windows stacked: If there are multiple windows stacked in the task bar multiple windows of the same program like Chrome or Steam I can not maximize them again. It will briefly flash a preview of the windows and if I try to click on any of them they all disappear and the windows never come...
  6. Maximized Window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Maximized Window: How do you fix this?Basically when I drag a window. no matter where I place it on the screen. it will always go maximize. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/maximized-window/ca519072-6775-4af9-b11f-ff5c83203682
  7. Browser window maximized - issue with multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Browser window maximized - issue with multiple monitors: Windows version 2004 Build: 19041.329 This issue seems to happen with every browser. So, when I maximize the browser window and have nothing open on Monitor #1, There is this weird overlap that happens on the bottom of the taskbar. It's like the browsers aren't actually...
  8. Minimize Maximize multiple windows under Windows 10

Minimize Maximize multiple windows under Windows 10: How do I minimize/maximize windows under Windows 10. Sometimes I want to view pages side by side. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimize-maximize-multiple-windows-under-windows/5920fefa-0d62-41d4-b2ac-8f8bb6c82e71
  9. Change spacing for stacking multiple folders/windows that are open.

Change spacing for stacking multiple folders/windows that are open.: Hi. I recently upgraded my win 8.1 pro to win 10 and I have an annoyance. When I have many (read about 15) Firefox windows (NOT TABS) open they stack vertically (from taskbar). Like this picture is showing (only shows 3 of the windows.): [img] What I'm trying to...
  10. How to resize and/or maximize window (Bitnami Wordpress Stack)

in Windows 10 Support
    How to resize and/or maximize window (Bitnami Wordpress Stack): Today I installed Bitnami on my desktop pc but the application wont resize or maximize. I've been looking over lots and lots of forum topics on all kind of forums but i can't find a solution. Tried all kinds of hotkeys, windowed startup command in target etc. I'm using 2...