Windows 10: Can not open all adobe

Discus and support Can not open all adobe in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When i installed all adobe, it can not open and show the message like this: Unknown error . My windows is 10 pro. Please show me the solution.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by seaksoy, Mar 24, 2019.

1. seaksoy Win User

Can not open all adobe

When i installed all adobe, it can not open and show the message like this: Unknown error .

My windows is 10 pro.

Please show me the solution. thanks

:)

seaksoy, Mar 24, 2019

2. Adobe Reader not opening

Hi Albert,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Adobe Reader DC
    and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall
    Adobe Reader DC:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for Adobe Reader DC
      and right click on it and click on uninstall.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Microsoft Edge vs Adobe Reader

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Control panel.

• Select Default Programs.

• Click on Adobe Reader and set that application as Default.
    If the issue persist follow the steps below.

• Open Default Program.

• Click on Associate a file type or protocol with a program.

• Select any pdf file Extension.

• Click on Change program.

• Select Adobe Reader.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Can not open all adobe

Adobe Reader not opening

I re-installed Adobe Reader DC. It worked for a few hours and then stopped working.

Windows diagnostics said the program is incompatible.

What should I try next?

AlbertHochhauser, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

Can not open all adobe

1. Can not open all adobe - Similar Threads - open adobe

2. Files suddenly won't open in Excel, Word, Adobe in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files suddenly won't open in Excel, Word, Adobe in Windows 10: My Files suddenly won't open in Excel, Word, or Adobe PDF's in Windows 10 - why?I'm trying to do some really important and urgent work and I haven't been able to access my files for two days.I'm not an experienced computer operative - I can only use the very basic things as I...
  3. Files suddenly won't open in Excel, Word, Adobe in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files suddenly won't open in Excel, Word, Adobe in Windows 10: My Files suddenly won't open in Excel, Word, or Adobe PDF's in Windows 10 - why?I'm trying to do some really important and urgent work and I haven't been able to access my files for two days.I'm not an experienced computer operative - I can only use the very basic things as I...
  4. Files suddenly won't open in Excel, Word, Adobe in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. adobe acrobat files cannot be opened why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adobe acrobat files cannot be opened why: adobe acrobat reader is not working that pdf files are not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-files-cannot-be-opened-why/fb1ecfe9-c84a-44e7-b29c-fda2147bc2ef
  6. adobe acrobat files cannot be opened why

adobe acrobat files cannot be opened why: adobe acrobat reader is not working that pdf files are not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-files-cannot-be-opened-why/fb1ecfe9-c84a-44e7-b29c-fda2147bc2ef
  7. Adobe Lightroom and Bridge both open command prompts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe Lightroom and Bridge both open command prompts: So I'm seeing both the mentioned programs open and close command prompt windows in a flash before closing them without anything actually happening. This seems, presently, to only happen when asking either program to show a file in Windows Explorer. Happening on a new Pc with...
  8. Adobe Lightroom and Bridge both open command prompts

Adobe Lightroom and Bridge both open command prompts: So I'm seeing both the mentioned programs open and close command prompt windows in a flash before closing them without anything actually happening. This seems, presently, to only happen when asking either program to show a file in Windows Explorer. Happening on a new Pc with...
  9. My .jar apps opens in Illustrator adobe.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My .jar apps opens in Illustrator adobe.: My .jar apps opens into illustrator adobe. I accidentally made it the default program. I have tried to reset but it just won't reset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-jar-apps-opens-in-illustrator-adobe/8eaed04c-c5e7-4ce8-abba-2dc7383755b8
  10. My .jar apps opens in Illustrator adobe.

My .jar apps opens in Illustrator adobe.: My .jar apps opens into illustrator adobe. I accidentally made it the default program. I have tried to reset but it just won't reset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-jar-apps-opens-in-illustrator-adobe/8eaed04c-c5e7-4ce8-abba-2dc7383755b8