Windows 10: Can Not Open an Application

Discus and support Can Not Open an Application in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I upgraded from Win7 Pro to Win 10 Pro and all was working as expected. I did some upgrades of programs and drivers. Currently I cannot open an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cyclone3211, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Can Not Open an Application

I upgraded from Win7 Pro to Win 10 Pro and all was working as expected. I did some upgrades of programs and drivers. Currently I cannot open an application by double clicking or by any other means. Downloaded Win 10 1607 and could not start the application with a double click or any other manner.

:)

cyclone3211, Aug 2, 2016
  2. Andre Da Costa, Aug 2, 2016
  3. an application can not be install

Dear supporter,

Hello. I have a problem on installing Itones software on my windows. According to the error's text, I have to contact you in order to fix it. This is the error:

There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A script required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. Custom action [2] script error [3], [4]: [5]
    Line [6], Column [7], [8]

Please send me a solution as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Mina

minaghanaatian, Aug 2, 2016
  4. Whatphoeb Win User

Can Not Open an Application

Sometimes Windows 10 apps won’t open due to ownership problems, you can easily fix that by change the ownership of C: drive

Whatphoeb, Aug 2, 2016
  5. Thanks for the reply, how do you change a drives ownership?

cyclone3211, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can Not Open an Application

1. Can Not Open an Application - Similar Threads - Open Application

2. How do I keep applications open when using two screens without distorting the applications...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I keep applications open when using two screens without distorting the applications...: I have a very annoying problem and I have not found a solution for it, which is related to the multi-screen display. When I use two screens and open the game on the first screen and the browser on the second screen, everything is fine, but when I go and click on the second...
  3. How do I keep applications open when using two screens without distorting the applications...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I keep applications open when using two screens without distorting the applications...: I have a very annoying problem and I have not found a solution for it, which is related to the multi-screen display. When I use two screens and open the game on the first screen and the browser on the second screen, everything is fine, but when I go and click on the second...
  4. When I start applications they always open in small or minimized screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I start applications they always open in small or minimized screen.: When I open a program it always starts minimized or in small mode, I want them to always open in maximized screen, I don't know how to solve it....
  5. When I start applications they always open in small or minimized screen.

When I start applications they always open in small or minimized screen.: When I open a program it always starts minimized or in small mode, I want them to always open in maximized screen, I don't know how to solve it....
  6. I am using windows 11 and I have no idea why opening a single application i usually use...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using windows 11 and I have no idea why opening a single application i usually use...: I have Windows 11 installed in HP - 15s. I am not sure from which topic this issue is related so please forgive me if i have chosen the wrong topic of the question. Is this only a display error that doesn't not affecting the health of the system, then it is not such a major...
  7. I am using windows 11 and I have no idea why opening a single application i usually use...

I am using windows 11 and I have no idea why opening a single application i usually use...: I have Windows 11 installed in HP - 15s. I am not sure from which topic this issue is related so please forgive me if i have chosen the wrong topic of the question. Is this only a display error that doesn't not affecting the health of the system, then it is not such a major...
  8. Need to manually launch ClickOnce in order to open .Application files in Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to manually launch ClickOnce in order to open .Application files in Edge: Hi,For the last week and a half, users in our org have sporadically started encountering issues with launching Deltek Vision, an application we access with a shortcut that opens as a .Application in Edge via ClickOnce. The prompt to open the file will appear in Edge but...
  9. Need to manually launch ClickOnce in order to open .Application files in Edge

Need to manually launch ClickOnce in order to open .Application files in Edge: Hi,For the last week and a half, users in our org have sporadically started encountering issues with launching Deltek Vision, an application we access with a shortcut that opens as a .Application in Edge via ClickOnce. The prompt to open the file will appear in Edge but...
  10. Pinch to zoom in certain applications opens Windows search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinch to zoom in certain applications opens Windows search: Hello,I am on Windows 11. When I use certain applications and pinch to zoom, Windows search opens with every swipe which is very inconvenient for certain apps - I have not tested every app on my computer, but this does not happen in at least Firefox, Chrome, or on the...