Windows 10: can not open any video in my laptop

Discus and support can not open any video in my laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; excuse me , i can not open any video in my laptop, [ATTACH] show this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ALIZAKY, Feb 6, 2019.

1. ALIZAKY Win User

can not open any video in my laptop

excuse me , i can not open any video in my laptop, can not open any video in my laptop 2079464c-a7ad-44a4-bf78-4f117612be7a?upload=true.jpg show this problem

:)

ALIZAKY, Feb 6, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Feb 6, 2019
  3. UNABLE TO OPEN IMAGES AND VIDEOS

Hi,

Have you tried performing the troubleshooting steps listed in the article given by
    Robert Caw? It was posted above.

As a workaround, you may try these steps:

• Right-click the photo or video.
    • You'll see a pop-up box, choose Open With.
    • Then choose Paint or Photos to open an image.

(There are also options to open videos when you click Open With.)

We look forward to your response.

Ronalene Mat, Feb 6, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

1. can not open any video in my laptop - Similar Threads - open video laptop

2. Can I download videos from my Video camera to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I download videos from my Video camera to my laptop: I have only AVI connection on video camera. Has bought cable to go from AVI to HDMI port on laptop. Can one download videos using this method and can you help with direction....
  3. Can I download videos from my Video camera to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I download videos from my Video camera to my laptop: I have only AVI connection on video camera. Has bought cable to go from AVI to HDMI port on laptop. Can one download videos using this method and can you help with direction....
  4. Can I download videos from my Video camera to my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. can not open pictures or videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can not open pictures or videos: When I try to open a photo or video from File Explorer, the spinning blue circle appears for a few seconds then the screen turns black and turns File explorer off. The Photo or video does not open....
  6. can not open pictures or videos

can not open pictures or videos: When I try to open a photo or video from File Explorer, the spinning blue circle appears for a few seconds then the screen turns black and turns File explorer off. The Photo or video does not open....
  7. can do any updates on my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can do any updates on my laptop: can not do updates error code Ox800705b4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-do-any-updates-on-my-laptop/b71a777d-e7f5-4be0-91ea-a335b8dea7ab
  8. Can not log into any account on my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can not log into any account on my laptop: Hello, I have a hp elitebook 8470p that uses windows. I started my the laptop yesterday to find that whenever chose an account to log into, the password screen failed to show. It froze and brought me back to the startup background and i tried again and again until i got it to...
  9. Cannot access any website with any videos or any videos on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot access any website with any videos or any videos on my computer: I don't know what's going on with my computer. My computer suddenly stopped playing any video whatsoever. I can't access any video on my computer. What happens is it pulls up the video viewer thing and then the video viewer is blank for the entire time. I sent the video...
  10. can not open videos and pictures

can not open videos and pictures: When I try to open my pictures and videos it tells me Access is Denied. on top it also said location is not available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/can-not-open-videos-and-pictures/7d917cde-ddcc-417e-8fc2-f51a0c90393a