Windows 10: Can not open Camera app

Discus and support Can not open Camera app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This is my Brand new HP laptop. My camera app is not opening and showing this error. There is no drivers in Device manager. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NIRAVBHATU, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Can not open Camera app

Can not open Camera app ce8999e3-2280-41e2-9fb8-497f20faec3b?upload=true.png

This is my Brand new HP laptop. My camera app is not opening and showing this error. There is no drivers in Device manager. I tried installing drivers and adding it Manually but nothing worked. Please someone help me with this. I am using HP14s. There is one error in Device Manager in USB is that Port Reset failed and Error code is 43. Please help me out. It will be a big help

:)

NIRAVBHATU, Jan 15, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Can not open Camera app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 15, 2021
  3. camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Jan 15, 2021
  4. robinpe Win User

Can not open Camera app

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Can not open Camera app

1. Can not open Camera app - Similar Threads - open Camera app

2. windows camera app is not opening and showing no cameras are connected error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows camera app is not opening and showing no cameras are connected error: I tried every steps from the previous suggestions but it didnt worked. please help me on this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-camera-app-is-not-opening-and-showing-no/7a78e2e2-0bc5-4dda-96aa-3ca3f971f385
  3. windows camera app is not opening and showing no cameras are connected error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows camera app is not opening and showing no cameras are connected error: I tried every steps from the previous suggestions but it didnt worked. please help me on this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-camera-app-is-not-opening-and-showing-no/7a78e2e2-0bc5-4dda-96aa-3ca3f971f385
  4. windows camera app is not opening and showing no cameras are connected error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How can I open my camera?

How can I open my camera?: I am not able to open my camera since the day I reset my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-open-my-camera/f1dc28fd-ad6b-4b08-bf1d-daddf86b6f43
  6. Can I somehow use the camera app wihtout keeping it open? keeping the window open but not...

Can I somehow use the camera app wihtout keeping it open? keeping the window open but not...: I cant seem to use the camera app without keeping it open. my webcam diables as soon as the app isnt on dispay or overlapped with another window. is there something i can tweak easily maybe to fix it?...
  7. Lenovo Thinkpad Camera App Not Opening

Lenovo Thinkpad Camera App Not Opening: I own a Lenovo ThinkPad laptop, bought just a few days ago. I recently tried opening the camera app, but I can't get it to open. I press the icon, a window opens, and then after a few milliseconds, closes. I can see my camera working in Lenovo Vantage, Zoom, and all the other...
  8. WiFi camera that can be operated with the Camera app.

WiFi camera that can be operated with the Camera app.: Is there a camera that can do this? I am not looking for a security camera. Just a camera that does not need to be wired to my computer and does not need a security system to run it....
  9. MediaCaptureFailedevent when open Camera App

MediaCaptureFailedevent when open Camera App: Help me fix this. I need to use webcam as soon as possible [ATTACH][ATTACH] [Original Title: MediaCaptureFailedevent] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mediacapturefailedevent-when-open-camera-app/8075ddb6-36ea-4734-b960-66e34bb6791b
  10. Microsoft Camera App Won't Open

Microsoft Camera App Won't Open: Microsoft Camera App on Dell Laptop won't open. I have gone under settings to reset the App but it doesn't reset to allow use of the App. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-camera-app-wont-open/4ef88e91-d7e2-4e6a-b3dd-b970870d1052