Windows 10: Can not open msconfig.exe windows 10 pro

Discus and support Can not open msconfig.exe windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can not open msconfig.exe windows 10 pro. I uninstalled my ATI software since I'm getting BSOD with memory management errors. Now I'm stuck in safe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jon Martinez, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Can not open msconfig.exe windows 10 pro

Can not open msconfig.exe windows 10 pro. I uninstalled my ATI software since I'm getting BSOD with memory management errors. Now I'm stuck in safe mode and cannot open msconfig. I went to it in system 32 and still cannot run it. I then switched to the admin login and still cannot run msconfig so I can return to a normal boot. Suggestions??? Thank you.

:)

Jon Martinez, Nov 20, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 20, 2023
  3. meloneum Win User
    How to open .avi files in Sony Vegas Pro 10?

I've got 64-bit Sony Vegas Pro 10 (all updates from Sony installed) running on Windows 7 64. I'm using VLC and WMP is disabled from Control Panel. I have error in Vegas when trying to open .avi with it. I was trying to open it with WMP enabled and using the instrucions from and - any of them works. Any suggestions?

meloneum, Nov 20, 2023
  4. Can not open msconfig.exe windows 10 pro

can't open .exe files windows 10

Nothing happens after i I click on any .exe file

VijayNishad, Nov 20, 2023
Thema:

Can not open msconfig.exe windows 10 pro

1. Can not open msconfig.exe windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - open msconfig exe

2. Can not open msconfig.exe windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not open msconfig.exe windows 10 pro: Can not open msconfig.exe windows 10 pro. I uninstalled my ATI software since I'm getting BSOD with memory management errors. Now I'm stuck in safe mode and cannot open msconfig. I went to it in system 32 and still cannot run it. I then switched to the admin login and still...
  3. Can not open msconfig.exe windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can not open msconfig.exe windows 10 pro: Can not open msconfig.exe windows 10 pro. I uninstalled my ATI software since I'm getting BSOD with memory management errors. Now I'm stuck in safe mode and cannot open msconfig. I went to it in system 32 and still cannot run it. I then switched to the admin login and still...
  4. Cant open a .exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant open a .exe: Hi, so i wanted to install VolumeID https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/volumeid , i downloaded it, opened it but it closed itself immediately, and now i cant open the .exe again, everytime i double click, nothing appens, i have tried searching on the web...
  5. EXE file will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EXE file will not open: I recently had some software installed on my computer that was not running well so I uninstalled and tried to reinstall it but the EXE file would no longer open. I googled the issue which references registry issues but having followed troubleshooting steps it still did not...
  6. Programs and MSconfig won't open

Programs and MSconfig won't open: Hello,Whenever I try to open a programExpressVPN, Notepad, Winrar, and every video game. It opens, and then closes immediately, in task manager it says it gets suspended. I tried to fix the issue by running "sfc /scannow" in cmd prompt but it says it this "Windows Resource...
  7. exe file wont open in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    exe file wont open in windows 10: In windows 10 Pro when trying to open a small .exe file the uac pops up but when i click 'yes' nothing happens. the certificate of this program is valid, windows defender does not detect any viruses, MSERT.exe did not detect any viruses and I have redownloaded the small .exe...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Msconfig Selective Mode

Windows 10 Pro Msconfig Selective Mode: Windows 10 Pro 1909 in Workgroup Please review won't get out of selective mode in msconfig Also chkdsk Windows has scanned the file system and found no problems. No further action is required. also sfc Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. All...
  9. Opening exe file

Opening exe file: I have upgraded my windows 7 laptop from windows 7 to 10 and now I cannot run exe file by clicking on it or clicking run as administrator , the file doesn't open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-exe-file/a23ad151-4dca-47b8-8bcd-a9e25a4b44dd
  10. Downloaded Exe file can not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloaded Exe file can not open: Good day I downloaded an exe file but can not open it. Error message This app can not run on your pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloaded-exe-file-can-not-open/fa456acc-5213-413e-8fa7-1513b4f9ea11"