Windows 10: Can not open search in Windows 10

Discus and support Can not open search in Windows 10 in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello......I have opened new account pls help me when I click the search button nothing happens..... I saw some people says when they clicks black... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Tahmid Wadi, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Can not open search in Windows 10

Hello......I have opened new account

pls help me

when I click the search button nothing happens.....

I saw some people says when they clicks black screen occurs.........

But....when I clicked search button nothing happend......nothing opened.......

I ran troubleshooter but can'nt solved it.........

PLSSSSS HELP ME

:)

Tahmid Wadi, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Windows 10 search not indexing Outlook 2013, no search results

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10.

Let's diagnose the issue by referring to the following suggestion and check if that helps you.

First of all, I would suggest you to check if the
    Windows Search
    Service is running in Automatic mode under the list of Windows services. You can follow the steps to check and start the
    Windows Search again:

• Press Windows+R keys to open Run. Type “servces.msc” without quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • From the list of services, locate the Windows Search Support Service
      and Windows Search Service.
    • Right click on the Windows Search Service
      and then click on Properties.
    • Check if the service is running. If not, start the service and change the
      Startup type to Automatic.
    • Follow the same steps to start the Bluetooth service
      and change the startup type to Automatic.
    You can also try the following suggestion.

Run the Search and Indexing troubleshooter. Follow the steps mentioned below.

• Press “Windows key + W”.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.
    • Select “View all” option from the left panel.
    • Select “Search and Indexing”.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Arul_D, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Can not open search in Windows 10

Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Can not open search in Windows 10

1. Can not open search in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - open search

2. I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...: I'm trying to do this because my settings app continuously crash when I try to open it, and opening it through the search bar don't work neither, I was told to try the DSIM cleaning method, but I need admin/elevated commands to do so, which again I can't get it without the...
  3. I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...: I'm trying to do this because my settings app continuously crash when I try to open it, and opening it through the search bar don't work neither, I was told to try the DSIM cleaning method, but I need admin/elevated commands to do so, which again I can't get it without the...
  4. I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it: after a recent update I am unable to open my settings search from the start menu, my battery icon shows a grey cross, and many more [problems pls someone help...
  6. cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it

cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it: after a recent update I am unable to open my settings search from the start menu, my battery icon shows a grey cross, and many more [problems pls someone help...
  7. update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...: the problem is the 50 million years to ge to the enter password pagethen the 50 million years to open the **** picutre to get the **** bar you the password inthen the **** 50 milllion years to "load in"then **** milllion years for the all the icons and tool bar to show...
  8. update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...

update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...: the problem is the 50 million years to ge to the enter password pagethen the 50 million years to open the **** picutre to get the **** bar you the password inthen the **** 50 milllion years to "load in"then **** milllion years for the all the icons and tool bar to show...
  9. update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Pinch to zoom in certain applications opens Windows search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinch to zoom in certain applications opens Windows search: Hello,I am on Windows 11. When I use certain applications and pinch to zoom, Windows search opens with every swipe which is very inconvenient for certain apps - I have not tested every app on my computer, but this does not happen in at least Firefox, Chrome, or on the...