Windows 10: Can not open "taskbar setting" and "open sound setting" from taskbar

Discus and support Can not open "taskbar setting" and "open sound setting" from taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a problem with my windows 10. I Can not open "taskbar setting" and "open sound setting" from the taskbar. when I want to open them a black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Abdullah Shafei, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Can not open "taskbar setting" and "open sound setting" from taskbar

I have a problem with my windows 10. I Can not open "taskbar setting" and "open sound setting" from the taskbar. when I want to open them a black page appears and closes instantly.

:)

Abdullah Shafei, Jun 8, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Help!, windows taskbar disapeared!!!

Try Ctrl+Esc.

If Recycle Bin is the only icon you can see, open it, from the explorer window navigate to Control Panel and find Taskbar settings there.

btarunr, Jun 8, 2020
  3. DRDNA Win User
    Video Thumbnail on Taskbar

The feature is called Taskbar preview and is not supposed to remain open after you remove the cursor from the icon. So it is working proper when it closes preview once the cursor is removed from the Taskbar icon.

EDIT: I have seen Taskbar preview stick and stay open before myself even after the cursor has been removed but that not suppose to happen and I don't know for sure why it happens in the first place but I'm guessing it has to do with memory running low .....

DRDNA, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Can not open "taskbar setting" and "open sound setting" from taskbar

Taskbar is not working and setting are not opening

hello everyone
    I have windows 10 pro installed on my pc
    but i am facing a problem that taskbar buttons are not working and also start menu does not appears if i press windows key on keyboard,
    and also settings are not opening
    and when i click on personalization the following message appears

Can not open "taskbar setting" and "open sound setting"  from taskbar [​IMG]

maamiradina, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Can not open "taskbar setting" and "open sound setting" from taskbar

1. Can not open "taskbar setting" and "open sound setting" from taskbar - Similar Threads - open taskbar setting

2. Taskbar disappears and settings is unable to open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar disappears and settings is unable to open: The right side of the taskbar did not show up, so I was trying out solutions on solving it. Then it resulted with no taskbar, I can't access settings no matter what I even tried the windows key + I, leading me to assume that the important files have been deleted, and I can't...
  3. Taskbar Setting not opening & Edge occasionally not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Setting not opening & Edge occasionally not opening: Over this last week I have discovered that every time I have tried to open the Taskbar Settings on this Computer details attached they will not open. I get as far as opening the Personalization Settings, and when I click on Taskbar from the left panel it just not open. I have...
  4. Taskbar Setting not opening & Edge occasionally not opening

Taskbar Setting not opening & Edge occasionally not opening: Over this last week I have discovered that every time I have tried to open the Taskbar Settings on this Computer details attached they will not open. I get as far as opening the Personalization Settings, and when I click on Taskbar from the left panel it just not open. I have...
  5. Taskbar Setting not opening & Edge occasionally not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Windows Taskbar and settings not opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Taskbar and settings not opening.: I've been having this problem for a month now, I can't open my start up menu or anything on the taskbar WiFi, volume, calendar etc.. I also cant open the settings menu to change anything. I've tried basically everything, the powershell commands, starting a user didn't work I...
  7. Windows Taskbar and settings not opening.

Windows Taskbar and settings not opening.: I've been having this problem for a month now, I can't open my start up menu or anything on the taskbar WiFi, volume, calendar etc.. I also cant open the settings menu to change anything. I've tried basically everything, the powershell commands, starting a user didn't work I...
  8. Windows Taskbar and settings not opening.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Personalize setting not opening from desktop & Taskbar setting, volume setting, Network &...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Personalize setting not opening from desktop & Taskbar setting, volume setting, Network &...: Hi. I'm using windows 10. Personalize setting not opening from desktop & Taskbar setting, volume setting, Network & internet settings not opening from the taskbar as well Instead of opening a command window popups for a blink of time and disappears. In that command window...
  10. Taskbar is not working and setting are not opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar is not working and setting are not opening: hello everyone I have windows 10 pro installed on my pc but i am facing a problem that taskbar buttons are not working and also start menu does not appears if i press windows key on keyboard, and also settings are not opening and when i click on personalization the following...