Windows 10: Can not ping my web server

Discus and support Can not ping my web server in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have IIS7 on my Windows 10. I can not ping it. It comes up as timed out. Also, a new website I added also will not for another person in another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jack0987, Sep 26, 2020.

1. jack0987 Win User

Can not ping my web server

I have IIS7 on my Windows 10. I can not ping it. It comes up as timed out.

Also, a new website I added also will not for another person in another state but comes up

fine for me in my browser.

Please comment.

EDIT: I should add that I installed Norton AV on the computer but it was blocking web requests so I uninstalled it.

:)

jack0987, Sep 26, 2020
  2. erocker Win User

BF3- Cant see ping (PC)

I don't think there is a way to show ping while playing. Ping is shown on the server list though.

erocker, Sep 26, 2020
  3. cheesy999 Win User
    BF3- Cant see ping (PC)

no it's not

cheesy999, Sep 26, 2020
  4. Aceman.au Win User

COD4 - Ping is always 999

Everytime I try to play on online servers the ping sits at 999 if I connect... The servers that I regulary join (with good pings) do not show in the server list and I have to connect via I.P. It seem that it happens during the week and on the weekends its fine...

Is there a fix for this?

Aceman.au, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Can not ping my web server - Similar Threads - ping web server

2. Licensing web application hosted on my server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Licensing web application hosted on my server: Hello all,I developed a web application, which I host on my server.Because my application uses Windows Server IIS and SQL Server, I have to install my own Microsoft license on it.My clients pay me monthly subscriptions for my application.I want to know if there is anything...
  3. Licensing web application hosted on my server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Licensing web application hosted on my server: Hello all,I developed a web application, which I host on my server.Because my application uses Windows Server IIS and SQL Server, I have to install my own Microsoft license on it.My clients pay me monthly subscriptions for my application.I want to know if there is anything...
  4. I can ping the network printer but unable to connect to the printer or access the web...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can ping the network printer but unable to connect to the printer or access the web...: 1. printers are shared on the network using the server 2. All the computer in the domain can see and connect but some non domain computer unable to connect Or access the web interface however they can successfully ping the printer3. tried disabling the firewall on the...
  5. I can ping the network printer but unable to connect to the printer or access the web...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can ping the network printer but unable to connect to the printer or access the web...: 1. printers are shared on the network using the server 2. All the computer in the domain can see and connect but some non domain computer unable to connect Or access the web interface however they can successfully ping the printer3. tried disabling the firewall on the...
  6. I can ping the network printer but unable to connect to the printer or access the web...

7. Windows VPN - Can connect and ping VPN server but cannot ping any other devices on remote LAN

Windows VPN - Can connect and ping VPN server but cannot ping any other devices on remote LAN: I've set up a VPN in Windows exploiting the "Incoming connection" feature and a DDNS service no-ip.com.Follows my configuration:- Remote LAN vpn server LAN:192.168.1.0/24 router IP 192.168.1.1VPN server pc static 192.168.1.50PPP interface 192.168.10.1- VPN connection settings...
  8. Windows VPN - Can connect and ping VPN server but cannot ping any other devices on remote LAN

Windows VPN - Can connect and ping VPN server but cannot ping any other devices on remote LAN: I've set up a VPN in Windows exploiting the "Incoming connection" feature and a DDNS service no-ip.com.Follows my configuration:- Remote LAN vpn server LAN:192.168.1.0/24 router IP 192.168.1.1VPN server pc static 192.168.1.50PPP interface 192.168.10.1- VPN connection settings...
  9. Windows VPN - Can connect and ping VPN server but cannot ping any other devices on remote LAN

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Cannot Ping virtual Server

Cannot Ping virtual Server: Hi, I am using Hyper-V Manger on Windows 10 pro to create 3 virtual servers. One is my AD, while others are for other application. I had joined all to the Domain and have connected all using the virtual switch. I could map drives, folders and share files among them. It was...