Windows 10: Can not preview word or excel in windows explore.

Discus and support Can not preview word or excel in windows explore. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; error message is "Word could not create the work file. Check the temp environment variable."... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Garry CHI Jacobs, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Can not preview word or excel in windows explore.

error message is "Word could not create the work file. Check the temp environment variable."

:)

Garry CHI Jacobs, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Can not preview word or excel in windows explore.

1. Can not preview word or excel in windows explore. - Similar Threads - preview word excel

2. Word and excel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word and excel: I bought this computer with word and excel already installed, no discs or install codes were given. I received an automatic upgrade from microsoft November 10th and installed the upgrade as usual. When I tried to open an excel file it changed the file name and would not open...
  3. Excel and Word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excel and Word: Why just out of the blue do I get this pop up when I open excel and word that says "We're sorry, but excel and word has run into an error that is preventing it from working ,,,,,, " This prevents me from working as it just closes on it's own. There is always something with...
  4. msointl.dll with Word and Excel

in Microsoft Office and 365
    msointl.dll with Word and Excel: I've tried to resolve this issue and it's not working I also tried Microsoft solution and it didn't work either. Any way to fix this? This is Office 2010. Thank you [img] [img] 139067
  5. Windows Explorer does not show the preview of the word, excel or PDF files in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer does not show the preview of the word, excel or PDF files in Windows 10: Windows Explorer does not show the preview of the word, excel or PDF files in Windows 10 but it shows other formats like JPEG or MPEG files, font files, text files etc. It gives the following error: Microsoft word 15.0 Sorry, something went wrong and word was unable to start....
  6. File Explorer - Word and Excel Files not responding

File Explorer - Word and Excel Files not responding: When I open File Explorer I can see all my folders and documents. If, for example, I open a folder in One Drive and choose a word or excel file, it will not open. I get the message that the file folder is not responding. I am able to access the files by using Excel or...
  7. Using Word and Excel

Using Word and Excel: I recently upgraded to a new computer with Windows 10 . I can't use Word or Excel. I can only look and print what is there! I can't edit or create new documents like I could with Windows XP. I don't really think I improved my computer if I can't use these programs. Help...
  8. WORD/EXCEL DISAPPEARED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WORD/EXCEL DISAPPEARED: I just recently reinstalled my Windows 10 and now I can not find Word, Excel or any other Office applications on my computer. I have been using Windows 10 for a couple of years now, after upgrading Windows 7. This is the second time I reinstalled my windows and it's the...
  9. No Word document preview in file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Word document preview in file explorer: ​Since updating to win 10 anniversary edition I cannot get a preview of Word documents in File Explorer - all other files show a preview. This is on a Sony Vaio all in one PC with Office 2010. The mystery is that I also have a Vaio laptop running the identical operating...
  10. Excel Preview

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel Preview: Can anyone tell me how to Save As? I don't see the option when I have edited a spreadsheet. 6756