Windows 10: Can not preview word or excel in windows explore.

Discus and support Can not preview word or excel in windows explore. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; error message is "Word could not create the work file. Check the temp environment variable."... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Garry CHI Jacobs, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Can not preview word or excel in windows explore.

error message is "Word could not create the work file. Check the temp environment variable."

:)

Garry CHI Jacobs, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Can not preview word or excel in windows explore.

1. Can not preview word or excel in windows explore. - Similar Threads - preview word excel

2. Word & Excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word & Excel: I bought this computer with Microsoft Word and Excel already installed. There is no annual fee. Can I transfer these programs to another computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-excel/aa0fe52c-84f7-4399-b1a6-c41c97dcfd91
  3. windows explorer pdf files are not previewing. Word, excel, and image files are.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows explorer pdf files are not previewing. Word, excel, and image files are.: In windows explorer my pdf files do not preview. Other files like word, excel, jpg do. Is there a solution for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-explorer-pdf-files-are-not-previewing-word/28c79efd-ad67-487a-8741-58dc6542c31b
  4. windows explorer pdf files are not previewing. Word, excel, and image files are.

windows explorer pdf files are not previewing. Word, excel, and image files are.: In windows explorer my pdf files do not preview. Other files like word, excel, jpg do. Is there a solution for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-explorer-pdf-files-are-not-previewing-word/28c79efd-ad67-487a-8741-58dc6542c31b
  5. File Explorer will not preview Excel documents.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer will not preview Excel documents.: I am running Windows 11 with all updates and Office 365. File explorer will preview all documents word, pdf, etc EXCEPT Excel files. Set up a Temporary User account and Excel previewer works! How do I determine the difference between the Temporary User account and my Lip505...
  6. File Explorer will not preview Excel documents.

File Explorer will not preview Excel documents.: I am running Windows 11 with all updates and Office 365. File explorer will preview all documents word, pdf, etc EXCEPT Excel files. Set up a Temporary User account and Excel previewer works! How do I determine the difference between the Temporary User account and my Lip505...
  7. Previewing Excel files in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Previewing Excel files in File Explorer: I use the Windows File Explorer extensively. I like being able to preview files and can readily do so with Word and PDF files. However, I can't do so with Excel files. Is there anyway to add this capability?...
  8. Windows Explorer does not show the preview of the word, excel or PDF files in Windows 10

Windows Explorer does not show the preview of the word, excel or PDF files in Windows 10: Windows Explorer does not show the preview of the word, excel or PDF files in Windows 10 but it shows other formats like JPEG or MPEG files, font files, text files etc. It gives the following error: Microsoft word 15.0 Sorry, something went wrong and word was unable to start....
  9. File Explorer - Word and Excel Files not responding

File Explorer - Word and Excel Files not responding: When I open File Explorer I can see all my folders and documents. If, for example, I open a folder in One Drive and choose a word or excel file, it will not open. I get the message that the file folder is not responding. I am able to access the files by using Excel or...
  10. No Word document preview in file explorer

No Word document preview in file explorer: ​Since updating to win 10 anniversary edition I cannot get a preview of Word documents in File Explorer - all other files show a preview. This is on a Sony Vaio all in one PC with Office 2010. The mystery is that I also have a Vaio laptop running the identical operating...