Windows 10: can not print by right click

Discus and support can not print by right click in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a Dell PC with Windows 10 Pro on Monday. I have ask https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/home/contact?SourceApp=smcivr2,They forward me from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Windows Category - All, Jun 8, 2023.

1. can not print by right click

I purchased a Dell PC with Windows 10 Pro on Monday. I have ask https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/home/contact?SourceApp=smcivr2,They forward me from English support to China support as I tell them I am in HK and that is Chinese windows.Then, China Support said that HK is not China, so they cannot support me.Then I phone to HK MS support, they don't know how to solve this and recommend me ask at here.The issue I am experiencing is that when I selected several JPG files in Windows Explorer and right-clicked to select "Print", an error message appeared in the print picture program stating "Can

:)

Windows Category - All, Jun 8, 2023

2. Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jun 8, 2023
  3. Print from microsoft edge

Hi Genio,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Let’s follow these steps and see if it fixes the issue:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print
    documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press Ctrl+P or
      More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Right click on the start button.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Select “Hardware and sound”.
    • Next select Devices and printers.
    • Right click on the device or printers which you need to troubleshoot and select
      troubleshoot and follow the onscreen instruction.

Hope this information helps. Reply with the status so that we could help you further.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 8, 2023
  4. Arun B J Win User

can not print by right click

Window 10 Print Queue

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +R.

• Type services.msc
      in the box.

• Search and Select Print spooler.

• Right click on print Spooler and stop and restart the services and check if it helps.
    Note: Make sure that Print Spooler should be Automatic in services.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

can not print by right click

1. can not print by right click - Similar Threads - print right click

2. Right click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click: HiWhy in my download folder when I right click to delete something takes so long to open for the option to delete 3 MIN ?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click/c7d568e3-439a-4ba3-a026-1cd9aba8fc42
  3. can not print by right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can not print by right click: I purchased a Dell PC with Windows 10 Pro on Monday. I have ask https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/home/contact?SourceApp=smcivr2,They forward me from English support to China support as I tell them I am in HK and that is Chinese windows.Then, China Support said that HK is...
  4. Right Click Print

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right Click Print: When trying to print one or multiple pictures .jpg with the "right-click print" option, I select the pictures I want and it opens the "Print Pictures" dialog. It prints and prints like normal, But what comes out is the top 1 inch of the picture and the bottom line of the...
  5. I cannot print full picture by right click on the file name and left click on Print. Only...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot print full picture by right click on the file name and left click on Print. Only...: When I try to print pictures by right click on the file name and left click on Print, "Print Pictures" shows up, and I click Print. It prints only the top part of the picture. I made sure all selections, including printer properties, are correct at Print Pictures. When I...
  6. Right click 'print pictures' blank area in printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right click 'print pictures' blank area in printing: I have a problem with the 'print pictures' function on my windows 10 pc. If i select any image and right click 'print' the 'print pictures' box opens and i see the preview of my image and it looks fine. when i click print, the image prints with a huge blank space in the...
  7. How can I add "Print" to my right click Context Menu

in Browsers and Email
    How can I add "Print" to my right click Context Menu: I moved from Chrome to Firefox. Once I did that I noticed I can no longer right click on a webpage and select Print. How can I add Print to the Context Menu? 155164
  8. print screen button on right click

in Windows 10 Customization
    print screen button on right click: Is possible to add a right-click function to right-click drop-down to print screen, or save screen. It would be perfect for online orders and things that need to be saved. for ease of explaining problems or troubleshooting of schematics, just problem solving in general. I...
  9. right click print?

in Windows 10 Customization
    right click print?: why cant i right click print in windows 10? is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-print/df258074-3d4d-4d7a-ad90-2c6c495542ab
  10. Cant use right click to print in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Cant use right click to print in Edge: I get Save As as the only option when I right click on a pdf or other download in edge. When I go to IE print comes up. Anyway to add this as an option in Edge? 17876