Windows 10: Can not print from Windows 10 app Mail

Discus and support Can not print from Windows 10 app Mail in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I do not print often but when I do I need it to work. Running Windows 10 Home with all updates applied. Printer is a HP 3520 All In One with all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by raygo1975, Sep 12, 2018.

1. raygo1975 Win User

Can not print from Windows 10 app Mail

I do not print often but when I do I need it to work.
    Running Windows 10 Home with all updates applied.
    Printer is a HP 3520 All In One with all the latest drivers and software installed (3 times).
    When I try to print from Mail I open the drop down menu and click on print. In the mail print menu that appears I check to make sure I am printing to the printer I want to use (the only one defined on my system). and then click on print. The Mail print menu goes away but nothing prints. I go down to Show Hidden Icons and click on the printer icon which tells me there is nothing in the printer que.

Things I have tried to fix this:

Deleted all the printers from Devices and Printers (including the virtual printers Windows sets up).
    Deleted all the software on my system that has anything to do with my HP printer.
    Downloaded the most resent software and drivers from HP.
    Installed the printer using the most resent software from HP.
    None of this has helped.

This last time I ran the Trouble Shooter to see if that will finally find something and fix it. It came back with the message "Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem" (It always says that). This time however I clicked on "View detailed information" and as I scrolled down under Issues found there was this message:

Problem with printer
    There might be problems with HP Deskjet 3520 series (Network). Windows will take additional steps to further troubleshoot.

What does that even mean?

Please do not tell me to uninstall and reinstall my printer drivers, I have done that several times and it has not helped.

Any and all help is appreciated.

:)

raygo1975, Sep 12, 2018
  2. Clark Ari Win User

Windows 10 Mail app won't print some messages

We appreciate that you perform the steps that we've provided. We'd like to know if you're able to print files when using other applications. Since you mentioned that the issue still persists, we suggest that you uninstall the Windows 10 Mail app
    using the Windows PowerShell. To do this, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Windows PowerShell, right-click on it, then select
      Run as administrator.
    • Enter the command below:
      • Get-AppxPackage *windowscommunicationsapps* | Remove-AppxPackage, then press
        Enter.

Once done, we suggest that you download theWindows 10 Mail and Calendar app from the
    Windows Store.

Get back to us with the result.

Clark Ari, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 12, 2018
  4. Can not print from Windows 10 app Mail

How do I print e-mails in windows 10 Mail

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please provide few information in order to assist you better.

• How are you trying to print the email? Is it from the mail app?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried to fix the issue?
    • Is your printer attached to the system?

Whenever you open a mail, press CTRL + P simultaneously. You will get the option to print.

I suggest you to run App troubleshooter if the issue is regarding the mail app.

• Type ‘Troubleshooting’ in the search next to start.

• Click on ‘View All’ on left side and select ‘Windows store Apps’.

• Follow the onscreen instructions.
    Get back to us with the updated status. we'll be glad to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

Can not print from Windows 10 app Mail

1. Can not print from Windows 10 app Mail - Similar Threads - print app Mail

2. Unable to print from Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to print from Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app: When I tried to print certain HTML formatted emails in the default Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app it goes into print queue and disappears but there is no printer output at all. Why won't the default Mail app print certain emails? I have to print from outlook.com website as...
  3. Can't print from Windows 10 Mail - can via Outlook.com

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't print from Windows 10 Mail - can via Outlook.com: I reinstalled the Mail app as there was a previous issue, but now I can't print emails from it. I can print other documents on my computer, including from the Edge browser? What can I do to fix this? Thanks....
  4. Printing from Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing from Windows 10 Mail App: Hi, ever since I printed a few 4 x6 photo's on my HP 5000 printer, everything I print from Windows 10 mail comes out microscopically reduced to fit on a 4 x 6 photo paper. I have reset the paper size in Windows Settings, in the print options from within Windows mail ......
  5. windows 10 mail app printing is tiny

windows 10 mail app printing is tiny: On Friday December 11th, after an update to the mail app, everytime I print from the mail app the print is tiny, and in the top left 1/8 of a page. Can you please fix this? I can print from the calendar in the mail app and it prints fine. Its just from the email mail app....
  6. Windows 10 Mail App - print is tiny

Windows 10 Mail App - print is tiny: Since last friday whenever printing an email from the Mail App we get a scaled down version! Only a portion of the paper is filled with the EMail. This even happens when printing to pdf files! This is not a print-driver issue since we can print normaly from any other...
  7. Printing from mail

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing from mail: Hi When i Print an email, it prints 1/4 the size it should, as if it is trying to print 4 pages on 1. THis is the first time i have seen this as i hardly ever print emails. Documents etc print correctly, just the emails are doing this. I have a Lenovo Yoga 300, using...
  8. Windows 10 Mail App Does NOT Print!

Windows 10 Mail App Does NOT Print!: I see this is a recurring problem. All updates on my Brother printer. Every other program works fine. Latest Windows update not too long ago. Did that screw it up? This is frustrating...
  9. Windows 10 Mail App Does NOT Print!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail App Does NOT Print!: Nothing has been fixed since the posting on here 4 years ago? and you have to laugh when Microsoft say " try the troubleshooter! " he he he he, can anyone remember the time that a troubleshooter has actually worked because I can't, and I have been using computers since...
  10. Problems printing EML document from Windows 10 Mail app

Problems printing EML document from Windows 10 Mail app: EML document will not print from Windows Mail. Clicked the three dots, select to Print and nothing happens. Printer works fine when printing photos and other documents. The EML doc sent was a receipt that was needed to print. Ended up having to 'Snip' as much of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 appx cannot print

2. can not print from windows mail

3. mail app not printing windows 10