Windows 10: Can not reactivate W10: Error

Discus and support Can not reactivate W10: Error in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello. I changed my CPU Motherboard and RAM as my old System died. I had Windows 10 Pro already activated in my Microsoft Account (I upgraded from W7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by OliverNiebuhr, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Can not reactivate W10: Error

Hello.

I changed my CPU Motherboard and RAM as my old System died. I had Windows 10 Pro already activated in my Microsoft Account (I upgraded from W7 to W10 through the "Free Digital Upgrade" back then). So it was linked since the Release of the first W10 Version.

My old Device is still showing in MS Account but the Activation Troubleshooter cant find it. Activation Numbers (including this PC): 2 out of 10.

The Error Code is: 0xC004F213 - No Product Key found on your Device

I also reinstalled W10 fresh (nothing kept) but that did not help either: I signed in and out through the MS Account and Admin Account a dozen of times already. Verified my Account a few times as well. Out of Ideas.

What can I do now? Thanks in advance! Can not reactivate W10: Error :)

:)

OliverNiebuhr, Apr 14, 2019

2. Do i need to reactivate W10 after upgrade ? W10 to W10 creator update.

Do i need to reactivate W10 after upgrade ? W10 to W10 creator update.

**Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup / PC **

RaFikBouchoul66, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Can not reactivate W10: Error

W10 Crashing with BSOD error: WHEA_Uncorrectable Error

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will help you in solving the issue.

As per the description, the issue might be with faulty hardware. For better assistance I would like to ask if the issue persists only while using the DVD drives.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter from the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Also, suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Check if any of the driver has an exclamation mark within a yellow triangle.
    • Expand the driver.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update driver software.

Refer the link below for information for how to solve Blue screen errors in Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Can not reactivate W10: Error

1. Can not reactivate W10: Error - Similar Threads - reactivate W10 Error

2. Reactivation W10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivation W10: Had W10 preview months before the launch date. It was activated. Activation continued after that date. Later it was activated with a digital license linked to the Microsoft account. Motherboard has failed, will replace with later one, and new CPU and RAM. Will it reactivate?...
  3. Reactivating W10 after hardware change

Reactivating W10 after hardware change: Have been over various articles for the last ~3 hours, among other things, little of which is helpful, most of which results in going in circles looking for something you've missed. As a result, I'm likely more than a little aggravated and passive-aggressive. Iwould apologise...
  4. Can't reactivate w10 on new pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't reactivate w10 on new pc: So yesterday I built a new pc for myself, and I boot it up and install windows and whatnot, and press the "i dont have a key" button since I have a digital license linked to my ms account. But when I try to activate it on my new pc, it gives me an error, and I press...
  5. Windows Reactivation Errors

Windows Reactivation Errors: I recently upgraded the motherboard and CPU on my PC, upon entering my windows product key for reactivation it gives me the error code 0xC004C060. I have tried changing and re-entering my product code with no results, and have run the activation troubleshooter....
  6. Cannot reactivate W10 on a different PC

Cannot reactivate W10 on a different PC: Hi, I'm having issues reactivating my W10 license after building my new PC. The situation is: I had W10 Pro on my original desktop, let's call it desktop1. It's a digital license attached to my windows account, according to slmgr /dlv it's a RETAIL license, which as far...
  7. Trying to reactivate W10 on a new build.

Trying to reactivate W10 on a new build.: Okay, so a few weeks ago I used the help of this forum to find out my product type, I have a retail license which should have been digitally licenses to my account. After signing in, it's saying: Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code:...
  8. Reactivate W10 Pro Purchased as an upgrade

Reactivate W10 Pro Purchased as an upgrade: I purchased a new Dell laptop in June 2019. It came with Windows 10 Home, and I purchased a Pro license through the Windows Store on June 16, 2019. Then, my laptop crapped out last month and I had to return it to Dell. Dell didn't have the replacement part and sent me a...
  9. Reactivation of windows error

Reactivation of windows error: I recently made significant hardware changes to my pc and am trying to reactivate my copy of windows but It will not let me. The error code is 0xc004f025 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reactivation-of-windows-error/a8cdaff0-36c8-4617-a5d5-e1748e179475"
  10. [Solved: I needed a new Product Key!] Can not reactivate W10: Error

[Solved: I needed a new Product Key!] Can not reactivate W10: Error: EDIT: SOLVED! A Tech Advisor connected to my PC (Remote Session) and fixed the Problem within 10 Minutes or so (did not exactly measured the time). Problem was: I needed a New Product Key. So She entered it and also saved it on my PC for future Reference. Not sure if I can...