Windows 10: can not read my utiilty bills

Discus and support can not read my utiilty bills in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know if I clicked on something it opens up in note book can not read it thank you guyon weaver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GuyonWeaver, Oct 18, 2018.

1. can not read my utiilty bills

I don't know if I clicked on something it opens up in note book can not read it

thank you guyon weaver

:)

GuyonWeaver, Oct 18, 2018

2. i cannot purchase in app games with mobile billing

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing an issue when purchasing applications. It could be an internet connection issue or your mobile operator doesn't support this payment method. To know more, please provide the following information:

• Are you using WiFi when purchasing applications?
    • Is the issue happening when purchasing a specific application?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

We suggest that you check this link to make sure your mobile operator supports Mobile Operator Billing as a payment
    method.

Michael Rey, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Cannot install any apps from windows store

I can't think of anything else.

lx07 already suggested a Repair install, that's all I can think of

Read through the tutorial and ask any questions
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade - Windows 10 Forums

I suggest
    Step 4 : To do a repair install of Windows 10 with an ISO file
    -- OR --
    Step 5 : To do a repair install of Windows 10 with USB installation media

Another member might suggest something else - you can read while you wait *Wink

Bill

Slartybart, Oct 18, 2018
  4. can not read my utiilty bills

Billing

Hi,

Microsoft payment and billing help

Here's how to find help for your Microsoft payment and billing issues.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

can not read my utiilty bills

1. can not read my utiilty bills - Similar Threads - read utiilty bills

2. Billing No one can answer question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Billing No one can answer question: Why cant I talk to a person? This is stupid not to be able to talk to a human. It has to do with billing you sure dont hesitate to take money from my account. But cant talk on the phone ....;...
  3. Billing No one can answer question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Billing No one can answer question: Why cant I talk to a person? This is stupid not to be able to talk to a human. It has to do with billing you sure dont hesitate to take money from my account. But cant talk on the phone ....;...
  4. How can I pay my annual bill for outlook?

How can I pay my annual bill for outlook?: My annual charge for outlook is due. I have not received a bill.The e-mail address you have for me is no longer active.PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. How can I pay my annual bill for outlook?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I pay my annual bill for outlook?: My annual charge for outlook is due. I have not received a bill.The e-mail address you have for me is no longer active.PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. Billing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Billing: I am inquiring about invoice number G023817595. I am not sure what the invoice is for before I update any billing information. I have received several emails from Microsoft. I have tried calling several different numbers, but I can't talk with a person. I just want to confirm...
  7. Billing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Billing: My subscription doesn't expire until 6-2024 but it says my credit card was ran. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/billing/da1bc7d4-1045-4549-889a-4ddecc0e052c
  8. Billing

Billing: My subscription doesn't expire until 6-2024 but it says my credit card was ran. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/billing/da1bc7d4-1045-4549-889a-4ddecc0e052c
  9. Billing

Billing: Can I please talk to a human ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/billing/9f2777e4-e731-47ad-9436-8057fa95f499
  10. billing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    billing: I need to see my bill for Driver support one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/billing/5ff683f1-2baa-46b6-aed4-89c1e4aa06a3