Windows 10: Can not reinstall Xbox beta App on Windows 10

Discus and support Can not reinstall Xbox beta App on Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have had many issues trying to launch games through the Xbox App. In efforts to get the games to work, I tried uninstalling the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SarjeelZaman, May 13, 2020.

1. Can not reinstall Xbox beta App on Windows 10

Hello everyone,

I have had many issues trying to launch games through the Xbox App. In efforts to get the games to work, I tried uninstalling the Xbox App. However, I was prompted with an error that said the app was not able to be completely removed.

I have then tried to reinstall the app after downloading the installer. This installer is not working at all. It prevents me from installing the app and sometimes completely freezes.

I would love to have these issues resolved, especially since I just renewed my GamePass membership. I appreciate all the help I can get.

:)

SarjeelZaman, May 13, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, May 13, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, May 13, 2020
  4. Can not reinstall Xbox beta App on Windows 10

Xbox App and Xbox App (Beta) keep crashing on Windows 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why the Xbox App (Beta) keeps on crashing. It is possible that the app is not updated or there is a software conflict with the other apps installed on your PC. To resolve your concern, We suggest that you perform the following solutions
    on your PC:

Solution 1. Run the Windows Apps troubleshooter by clicking the
    Run troubleshooter button on this link to fix problems with apps
    from Microsoft Store.

Solution 2. Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.

Solution 3. Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to update it.

• Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell in the search box.
    • Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.
    • Launch Windows Store and download the
      Xbox App (Beta)

If the issue persists, click on this link for the steps to perform a clean
    boot. This process will start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup applications. It also helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update to your PC.

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Can not reinstall Xbox beta App on Windows 10

1. Can not reinstall Xbox beta App on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - reinstall Xbox beta

2. Xbox Beta App PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Beta App PC: After turning on my PC today the Xbox Beta App will not auto-sign in like normal, and when I click on the sign in button nothing happens. I have requested a call from Microsoft twice now and I was hung up on both times. Does anyone know how to fix the Xbox Beta App issue?...
  3. Xbox beta app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox beta app: My app won't let me sign in. It just acts like I didn't click anything. I've search the web and Uninstalled,reinstalled several times. Everything is up to date. I've seen several people report this problem but I've yet to find a solution. submitted by /u/rpgeeez [link]...
  4. Xbox beta app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox beta app: There was an app update for Xbox console companion and, as I always do to test, when I launched it afterwards it directed me to the new Xbox beta app. Said it is replacing Xbox console companion. I blindly clicked the link and installed it. Seems a poor shadow of the console...
  5. Xbox beta app

Xbox beta app: There was an app update for Xbox console companion and, as I always do to test, when I launched it afterwards it directed me to the new Xbox beta app. Said it is replacing Xbox console companion. I blindly clicked the link and installed it. Seems a poor shadow of the console...
  6. Xbox Beta Windows 10 Game App issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Beta Windows 10 Game App issue: I downloaded The Outer Worlds on game pass for one why does it install as an app and second it worked great for about 16 hours then I started having sound issues then it crashed out of the game and when I went to restart the game it said it was already running so as you do I...
  7. Cannot Reinstall Xbox Beta App on Windows 10 through Windows Store or Installer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot Reinstall Xbox Beta App on Windows 10 through Windows Store or Installer: Hi, I recently re-subscribed to Game Pass for PC after not playing for a while. I was having troubles installing games - the app wouldn't let me select either of my drives to install on. I figured the best approach would be to reinstall the app. After uninstalling it, I...
  8. Cannot reinstall xbox beta app for pc after system restore

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot reinstall xbox beta app for pc after system restore: Recently I did a system restore and the restore point is before I installed the xbox beta app. When I tried to install the app again the progress bar is stuck at 0. The xbox beta app and the two games I previously downloaded still appear on the Start Menu but when I clicked...
  9. xbox beta app

xbox beta app: Hello, I recently got a xbox game pass for pc and everytime i install it and try to download sea of thieves i get a blue screen with the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. All my drivers are updated, windows is updated, there are no memory issues, and i use windows defender for...
  10. Windows game bar and Xbox beta app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows game bar and Xbox beta app: After I reinstated the payment for game pass ultimate my game bar and app no longer let me access the sign in screen. I have tried resetting and repairing the game bar and app but nothing has worked. I use the game bar quite often and now I can't talk to my friends who play...