Windows 10: Can not remove leftovers from forza

Discus and support Can not remove leftovers from forza in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Im trying to remove Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_XXXXXXXXXX but I don't have permission. I gave myself permission and now It says I need permission from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Madseeeee, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Madseeeee Win User

Can not remove leftovers from forza

Im trying to remove Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_XXXXXXXXXX but I don't have permission. I gave myself permission and now It says I need permission from myself DESKTOP-XXXXXXX/madse

:)

Madseeeee, Dec 12, 2020
  2. iAmArrays Win User

Unable to remove leftover files from Forza 4

While cleaning out my drives I noticed at 69gb file that seems to be from Forza 4 remaining Under WindowsApp > Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame. However I lack the permissions to both view, and delete this file.

Screenshot - 12b04cd73199efa3372bcf3b3e9afb34 - Gyazo

I am not comfortable with my knowledge of changing permissions so that I can delete this file. As Forza is not showing up under my installed list, or under my program files.

iAmArrays, Dec 12, 2020
  3. Unable to remove leftover files from Forza 4

Hello,

My name is Patricia and I am an Independent Advisor. I am here to help you today.

Have you completely removed Forza 4 ?

Have you tried to remove those files in safe mode ?

Patricia.Guenot, Dec 12, 2020
  4. Motim Win User

AVG leftovers

Hello,
    Almost two months since I uninstalled this AVG antivirus using their special removal tool, then searched for leftover files and deleted them manually, did the same in the registry.
    Recently while using CCleaner, noticed there is still an AVG leftover in the installed programs list, "Visual Studio 2012 x86 Redistributables".
    Is "Microsoft Visual C++" the same, then I can remove this AVG leftover ?
    Attached screenshot.
    Answers will be appreciated
    Thanks

Motim, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Can not remove leftovers from forza - Similar Threads - remove leftovers forza

2. I have leftovers from uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have leftovers from uninstall: I installed Magix Sound Forge in the past and I am left with some leftovers. The only time it shows up is when I right click a mp3 file. I have uninstalled properly and have deleted files from the registry plus disk cleanup. It shouldn't be on this computer anywhere but it...
  3. Removing leftovers from previous Windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Removing leftovers from previous Windows 10 installation: Hello,I installed Windows 10 again because of some problems. I removed Windows.old folder from Storage Sense. But not everything is removed : For example, I found that I have some Autorun and Startup entries in the registry, in HKEY_USERS. I deleted some, but others are...
  4. Unable to remove leftover bulky files from Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove leftover bulky files from Forza Horizon 4: A couple months back I reset my pc but kept my personal files, this deleted all my apps but kept some files including many from Forza Horizon 4 on my D drive.When I go to install the game on the microsoft store the install button does not do anything on the D drive but will...
  5. Leftover from update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Leftover from update: Hi, I got a windows.old file after the 20H1-H2 update. I've found in the thread, closed now, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windowsold-normally-appear-after-win-10/3d1ecdec-844f-40bb-a115-1b4e8a7c7985 that I can safely get rid of this, and how. I...
  6. How to remove leftover OneDrive folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove leftover OneDrive folder: Basically I removed an old institutional account from my pc and removed it from one drive, or at least I thought because it's still in the file manager since then (more than 3 months ago) and I can't find a way to remove it. I have another personal folder + another...
  7. Leftover files74,6GB after Forza horizon 4 uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Leftover files74,6GB after Forza horizon 4 uninstall: i wanted to uninstall Forza horizon 4 but in the "Apps & features" screen of the setings app it showed forza was using 3gb and after the uninstall id freed up like 2gb and now i still got a 74.6BG folder C:\Program...
  8. Removing leftover windows update file?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Removing leftover windows update file?: Yesterday i clean windows update file from system setting > storage > Free up space. Because this already in the middle of the night and the progress take too long also i think its stuck in "purging: windows update cleanup" status so i turn off my pc and continue tomorrow....
  9. Removing leftover windows update file?

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing leftover windows update file?: Yesterday i clean windows update file from system setting > storage > Free up space. Because this already in the middle of the night and the progress take too long also i think its stuck in "purging: windows update cleanup" status so i turn off my pc and continue tomorrow....
  10. Unable to remove leftover files from Forza 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove leftover files from Forza 4: While cleaning out my drives I noticed at 69gb file that seems to be from Forza 4 remaining Under WindowsApp > Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame. However I lack the permissions to both view, and delete this file. https://gyazo.com/12b04cd73199efa3372bcf3b3e9afb34 I am not...