Windows 10: Can not remove Trojan:Win32/Generic!rfn - help with windows defender

Discus and support Can not remove Trojan:Win32/Generic!rfn - help with windows defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi. I after scanning my computer with WDefender the trojan : Win32/Generic!rfn was found. The system proposes to take action, but after pressing... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BrunoCPH, Sep 21, 2020.

1. BrunoCPH Win User

Can not remove Trojan:Win32/Generic!rfn - help with windows defender

Hi. I after scanning my computer with WDefender the trojan : Win32/Generic!rfn was found. The system proposes to take action, but after pressing "remove" it seems to be just moving dots as thinking...but nothing actually happens.

Can anyone help me to get rid of this trojan?

Thank you

:)

BrunoCPH, Sep 21, 2020
  2. AvH59 Win User

Virus: Trojan win32/Tiggre!rfn

Hi,

I get repeating messages regarding Virus: Trojan win32/Tiggre!rfn

Have already run Microsoft Safety Scanner and Full scan with Windows Defender but no virus was found

How can I get rid of it ?

Thanks

<Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Security & privacy>

AvH59, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Sumit (Independent Advisor), Sep 21, 2020
  4. Can not remove Trojan:Win32/Generic!rfn - help with windows defender

how do i remove trojan win32 tiggre!rfn and win32 detrahere.B!dr, windows defender does not detect

This is a new computer purchased around Xmas. Computer has been lagging and there are programs in the background running that I don't recognize and they won't let me end task or delete program. Ran windows defender scan, Malwarebytes, adware cleaner,
    and even rootkills and found nothing. Ran Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and it said windows defender detected Trojans win32 tiggre!rfn and win32 detrahere.B!dr and did not do anything with them. Also ran scanner from Microsoft website and it found nothing wrong,
    what should I do?

PhilAndrewshulk, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Can not remove Trojan:Win32/Generic!rfn - help with windows defender

1. Can not remove Trojan:Win32/Generic!rfn - help with windows defender - Similar Threads - remove Trojan Win32

2. Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB: It shows up in microsoft defender and when I select remove from device it asks me to do quick scan. When the quick scan almost ends it gets stuck.What is this trojan? how to remove it please help...
  3. Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB: It shows up in microsoft defender and when I select remove from device it asks me to do quick scan. When the quick scan almost ends it gets stuck.What is this trojan? how to remove it please help...
  4. trojan/win32.casdet rfn in windows 11 laptop please help? Is my laptop safe now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trojan/win32.casdet rfn in windows 11 laptop please help? Is my laptop safe now?: I am using Acer aspire 7 laptop with windows 11 home 22h2.I recently tried to install bluestacks 5 from the official website, I downloaded a setup file and I started installing , first I installed bluestacks X as usual and then download main file , but it stopped at 95% and...
  5. Trojan: Win32 / Casdet! Rfn OVER Zotero on W10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan: Win32 / Casdet! Rfn OVER Zotero on W10: My W10 laptop is infected with the "Trojan: Win32 / Casdet! Rfn" that windows defender (WD) detects when I use the Zotero in the version of the program installed on the laptop, which also syncs with the Zotero in the cloud. I have tried to solve it, definitively, using the...
  6. Trojan Win32:Provis!rfn Malware Description

Trojan Win32:Provis!rfn Malware Description: Hello,In my new computer that I bought yesterday, after I completed all the installations for drivers and programs, I have found a malware detected after a full-scan from Windows Security Center.I have found some information on this here:...
  7. Windows Defender Unable to Remove Trojan: Win32/Detplock virus

Windows Defender Unable to Remove Trojan: Win32/Detplock virus: Dear Team, I am using Windows 10 with all the latest updates for Windows Defender. Windows Defender suddenly showing a message Threats Found. When I am opening the defender it is showing the virus name as Trojan: Win 32/Detplock virus. I am trying to remove it from the...
  8. Trojan: "Win32/Dorv.D!rfn" issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trojan: "Win32/Dorv.D!rfn" issues: Windows defender has found a trojan called "Win32/Dorv.D!rfn" That won't let me install any programs, can't be found by any other Anti-virus program, won't let me roll back, restore, nor fresh install the OS. it blocks me from running update as well.. defender says the...
  9. Not able to remove Trojan:Win32/Generic!rfn

Not able to remove Trojan:Win32/Generic!rfn: Hi. I have tried to remove these trojan...for several weeksnow. The official Microsoft report claims that windows its prepared to deal with this particular trojan, but not in my windows. Do anyone manage to remove this trojan ?...
  10. Trojan Win32 Dorv.D!rfn

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trojan Win32 Dorv.D!rfn: This has been driving me nuts for the past month or so. Windows defender is constantly scanning for this particular trojan that it claims is affecting the uefifirmware: \UefiImage->NBPEI. I believe it started late July/early August. I have an old motherboard/cpu setup (MSI...