Windows 10: can not remove windows media player from a message I am trying to open I am on windows 10

Discus and support can not remove windows media player from a message I am trying to open I am on windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can not remove windows media player I am working on windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PaulaGilliam, Feb 4, 2020.

1. can not remove windows media player from a message I am trying to open I am on windows 10

Can not remove windows media player I am working on windows 10

:)

PaulaGilliam, Feb 4, 2020

2. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Feb 4, 2020
  3. THRiLL KiLL, Feb 4, 2020
  4. can not remove windows media player from a message I am trying to open I am on windows 10

New Windows Media Player Plugin for Firefox

Anyone who uses Windows Vista and Mozilla Firefox may be pleased to hear that the Windows Media Player team has now released a plugin for Firefox that should allow the browser to play WMP content on websites. Here are the steps to get it working:
    • Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. It is recommended that you close all other open browser windows before continuing with the installation.
    • Click the Install button to automatically download and install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.
    • Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the plugin.
    There is a known issue if you are using Firefox version 2.0.0.3 on Windows Vista with the installer failing with error code -203. To work around this simply restart Firefox (you will get a notification that Windows Vista will be changing the Firefox compatibility settings) and then install again - the second time should succeed.

The download is available here, and the new plugin works on all versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista (although it is mostly intended for Vista, as that currently has no WMP support in Firefox).

Source: Windows Vista Blog

Jimmy 2004, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

can not remove windows media player from a message I am trying to open I am on windows 10

1. can not remove windows media player from a message I am trying to open I am on windows 10 - Similar Threads - remove media player

2. I am trying to remove a user who is administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am trying to remove a user who is administrator: I was sucessful in removing user but now I have no administrator which means that I cannot reset or restore computer How do I add a new administrator?...
  3. I am trying to remove the twitch app from my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to remove the twitch app from my pc: I have the twicth app on my pc windows 10. i tried to update it and it glitched and now says the installer wont work because the app is running but its not running anywhere i can find on my pc. it wont all me to uninstall it as it says its still running but it wont let me run...
  4. I am trying to upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am trying to upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10.: After purchasing windows 10 home, I downloaded it and follow the steps on screen. However, after restarting my computer twice, it is still running windows 7. Any advice?...
  5. i am trying ti install windows 10 but am running windows 8.1. I am getting an error message...

i am trying ti install windows 10 but am running windows 8.1. I am getting an error message...: i am trying to install windows 10 but am running windows 8.1. I am getting an error mwessage 0x8007005-0x2000A https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-ti-install-windows-10-but-am-running/08eaf2e9-6c3d-4e73-bd8a-a4ad91801f28
  6. I am trying to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10

I am trying to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10: I am trying to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10; I upload Media Creation Tool. II started it and I am getting : "Getting a few things ready" for 12 hours; It does not look normal. What to do ? I paid 200$ for the upgrade....
  7. Whenever I am trying to open the Camera app on my Windows 10 HP Laptop I am getting the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I am trying to open the Camera app on my Windows 10 HP Laptop I am getting the...: Screenshots attached for reference. [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-am-trying-to-open-the-camera-app-on-my/b7783341-ff2a-4b7e-a48a-c1d977b3d5e7
  8. I AM TRYING TO UPDATE FROM WINDOWS 1709 TO 1803,

I AM TRYING TO UPDATE FROM WINDOWS 1709 TO 1803,: hi I am trying to update my windows to 1803, but get so far then it stops and asks me to uninstall `AVIRA`, I have never installed this? can you please help...
  9. When I try to open my printer file I am told I am not the administrator and cannot open...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I try to open my printer file I am told I am not the administrator and cannot open...: Recently my computer isn't allowing me to perform certain functions stating I need administrator priviledges. When I try to open printer file it will not allow me to and when I try to 'change printing preferences' I am told the same thing. I am definately the administrator...
  10. Windows thinks I am not connected but I am

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows thinks I am not connected but I am: Windows 10 problems – network awareness and Win 10 apps. not working on Wi-Fi or Wired (CAT5e). 1. Network and Sharing Center shows “you are currently not connected to any networks.” > Even though I connected using either wireless or wired connections. > Checked...