Windows 10: Can not run installation program, says admin blocking but I am admin and have blocked nothing

Discus and support Can not run installation program, says admin blocking but I am admin and have blocked nothing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I tried to refresh the install of a email program I use called Eudora. When I double clicked the install file I get a red box pop up... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Irishman1, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Irishman1 Win User

Can not run installation program, says admin blocking but I am admin and have blocked nothing

Hello,

I tried to refresh the install of a email program I use called Eudora. When I double clicked the install file I get a red box pop up telling me that the admin has blocked installation of this program. I am the admin and my user account is set to full admin rights. I have the latest win 2004 update installed with all updates installed. I never have seen this before and need help to get past this road block.

Thank you

:)

Irishman1, Aug 8, 2020
  2. TaraW. Win User

Admin blocking install

When trying to install software I am getting an error saying, "an administrator has blocked you from running this app."

-I am currently logged in as an admin

-I followed the instructions to enable built-in elevated admin account

I'm still getting the same error message.

TaraW., Aug 8, 2020
  3. Install Blocked

I'm trying to install a program (Wubi) so i can have a dual operating system and when i go to install it a window pops up and says that "my admin has blocked the ability to install this program please consult your admin",well i am the admin and i never
    blocked the program. Please can anyone show me the way to unblock this program and any future acurances.

JonathonMarion, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Can not run installation program, says admin blocking but I am admin and have blocked nothing

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Can not run installation program, says admin blocking but I am admin and have blocked nothing - Similar Threads - run installation program

2. Trying to install Turbo Tax 2022 but ADMIN is blocking, but I am running install as admin....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install Turbo Tax 2022 but ADMIN is blocking, but I am running install as admin....: I am an admin users as well. We stopped: Firewall, virus and spyware. Unblocked apps , turned off Popup blocker What else is there to do?Below is the pop up message copied:Contact your system administrator for more info....
  3. Trying to install Turbo Tax 2022 but ADMIN is blocking, but I am running install as admin....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to install Turbo Tax 2022 but ADMIN is blocking, but I am running install as admin....: I am an admin users as well. We stopped: Firewall, virus and spyware. Unblocked apps , turned off Popup blocker What else is there to do?Below is the pop up message copied:Contact your system administrator for more info....
  4. Trying to install Turbo Tax 2022 but ADMIN is blocking, but I am running install as admin....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. admin blocked

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    admin blocked: How come when i try and get on the app Avast Secure Browser now it wants to say that the admin has blocked it. But this app has been on here since i got it and now i cant submit my last bit of work??...
  6. admin blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    admin blocked: How come when i try and get on the app Avast Secure Browser now it wants to say that the admin has blocked it. But this app has been on here since i got it and now i cant submit my last bit of work??...
  7. admin blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Admin blocking install

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin blocking install: When trying to install software I am getting an error saying, "an administrator has blocked you from running this app." -I am currently logged in as an admin -I followed the instructions to enable built-in elevated admin account I'm still getting the same error message....
  9. Trying to run Your Phone app. "Blocked by System Admin". It's my laptop. I am the admin. No...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to run Your Phone app. "Blocked by System Admin". It's my laptop. I am the admin. No...: Someone please help me because I am about to frisbee this fucking laptop out the fucking window. submitted by /u/cragcrag [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/edrcxg/trying_to_run_your_phone_app_blocked_by_system/
  10. App blocked by Admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    App blocked by Admin: Been having problems loading pages in Chrome so I followed a suggestion from the forum to run Services.msc and make a change to Cryptographic Services. That didn't fix my Chrome problem, and now I get a message that the Administrator (me) has blocked the App for my...