Windows 10: can not see tablet on network

Discus and support can not see tablet on network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Samsung tablet A does not appear in the list of devices, my pc and tablet are on the same network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Russell A.Crosbie, Oct 6, 2018.

1. can not see tablet on network

My Samsung tablet A does not appear in the list of devices, my pc and tablet are on the same network

:)

Russell A.Crosbie, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Oct 6, 2018
  4. can not see tablet on network

Windows !0 tablet keyboard issue

Hi Philip,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if the tablet mode is enabled.

I suggest you to disable the tablet mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type setting in the search area in the task bar and select
      Settings.

• Select on System option.

• Select Tablet mode in the left panel of system Windows.

• Toggle off the tablet mode.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

can not see tablet on network

1. can not see tablet on network - Similar Threads - tablet network

2. W10 laptop won't connect to network, but Android tablet wilI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 laptop won't connect to network, but Android tablet wilI: I run Windows 10 on an old Dell laptop. This afternoon, I suddenly lost my Internet connection. I keep getting a message asking for the "network security key," which is, apparently not the same as the password. However, my Android tablet on which I'm typing this is connected...
  3. W10 laptop won't connect to network, but Android tablet wilI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 laptop won't connect to network, but Android tablet wilI: I run Windows 10 on an old Dell laptop. This afternoon, I suddenly lost my Internet connection. I keep getting a message asking for the "network security key," which is, apparently not the same as the password. However, my Android tablet on which I'm typing this is connected...
  4. W10 laptop won't connect to network, but Android tablet wilI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to connect Tablet to Network, without 3rd party application?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect Tablet to Network, without 3rd party application?: How can I connect my tablet to our computer network? We have a network of computers connected to each other, and I would like the ability to add a tablet to the network. That way we can access/view/map files from the network onto the tablet. I would like to be able to walk...
  6. How to connect Tablet to Network, without 3rd party application?

How to connect Tablet to Network, without 3rd party application?: How can I connect my tablet to our computer network? We have a network of computers connected to each other, and I would like the ability to add a tablet to the network. That way we can access/view/map files from the network onto the tablet. I would like to be able to walk...
  7. How to connect Tablet to Network, without 3rd party application?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Fresh install Windows 11 on tablet PC : no USB or network after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh install Windows 11 on tablet PC : no USB or network after reboot: I'm installing Windows 11 from a bootable USB on a tablet PC, and for some reason it loses access to all USB devices and all network devices after booting into the freshly installed Windows 11 image on the hard drive. If I reboot from the USB, all the drivers are available...
  9. Fresh install Windows 11 on tablet PC : no USB or network after reboot

Fresh install Windows 11 on tablet PC : no USB or network after reboot: I'm installing Windows 11 from a bootable USB on a tablet PC, and for some reason it loses access to all USB devices and all network devices after booting into the freshly installed Windows 11 image on the hard drive. If I reboot from the USB, all the drivers are available...
  10. Fresh install Windows 11 on tablet PC : no USB, network after reboot

Fresh install Windows 11 on tablet PC : no USB, network after reboot: I'm installing Windows 11 from a bootable USB on a tablet PC, and for some reason it loses access to all USB devices and all network devices after booting from the freshly installed Windows 11 image on the hard drive. If I reboot from the USB, all the drivers are available...