Windows 10: can not set fonts to default in chrome winwows 10

Discus and support can not set fonts to default in chrome winwows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Fonts in chrome set itself to italics I did not want this!! I can't set it to default.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PatMarcy, Nov 12, 2018.

1. PatMarcy Win User

can not set fonts to default in chrome winwows 10

Fonts in chrome set itself to italics I did not want this!! I can't set it to default.

:)

PatMarcy, Nov 12, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

In Windows 10 how do I return the font on my desktop icons to the default setting?

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to restore to default font settings in windows 10.

• Type fonts in the search and press enter

• Click on Font settings

• Click on Restore default font settings.
    Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Nov 12, 2018
  3. RESETTING THE DEFAULT FONTS?

Hello,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have performed. To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• Did you delete any fonts from the system?
    • Which Windows 10 build are you using?
    • When you say ''Tried the one in the font menu but it didn't work!
      ‘’did you tried the option Restore default fonts settings? If not you can try the below steps.
    Let’s try to restore the default fonts settings and check if this helps.

• Type fonts on the Windows search bar and select
      Fonts.

• Click on Font settings on the left pane and click on
      Restore default fonts settings.

• Click on OK.
    Check if this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Setting Chrome as my default browser - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue.

• Go to Start > Settings > System.
    • Choose Default apps, then scroll down to
      Web browser.
    • Tap or click the browser that’s currently listed as your default, then choose Chrome from the list of apps

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

1. can not set fonts to default in chrome winwows 10 - Similar Threads - set fonts default

2. winwows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    winwows: activating windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winwows/72a7514b-45f9-4986-8648-f22c10b22d06
  3. winwows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    winwows: activating windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winwows/72a7514b-45f9-4986-8648-f22c10b22d06
  4. winwows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. set chrome as default browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    set chrome as default browser: how to set chrome as default browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-chrome-as-default-browser/620d5e83-ab61-4586-93dc-eb5244b96387
  6. Windows 10 Mail Default Font Setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail Default Font Setting: I have reset the Windows 10 Mail default font to 12 point, followed by a Restart. However, when I start typing a new email, the font in the message is STILL the original setting of 11. If I refer back to the Default setting, it shows that it is 12. ??...
  7. Setting a font as default

Setting a font as default: My laptop came with a default font Calibri. I want to change the default font to Times Roman. I have followed instructions to change the default font but it is not happening and Calibri remains the default. Is there a way of resolving this?...
  8. Default font settings restore.

Default font settings restore.: How can I restore the default font settings on Windows 10. When I try by going through Control Panel the button to reset default settings just goes grey when I click on it....
  9. Initial Default Font Settings in Windows 10

Initial Default Font Settings in Windows 10: No one in Microsoft support seems to know what the initial font settings are for a new installation of Windows 10. We have a new computer with a larger monitor. Unfortunately, the existing fonts are too small for an older person to read. I know it does not make sense that...
  10. How to set font to default in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to set font to default in Windows 10: Hello I followed a tutorial on some website telling me how to change the default font to something else but I found out too late that it was fake, and instead of changing the font to the one I chose it, changed it to something else that looked strange so I decided to forget...