Windows 10: Can Not Sign In To Cortana

Discus and support Can Not Sign In To Cortana in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I click on Cortana, in the start menu, It asks me to sign in. But the sign in screen flashes and I can't sign in. 13207 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zildjyn, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Zildjyn Win User

Can Not Sign In To Cortana

When I click on Cortana, in the start menu, It asks me to sign in. But the sign in screen flashes and I can't sign in.

:)

Zildjyn, Aug 5, 2015
  2. JeevesFC Win User

I can not sign in to Cortana.

Yes...but the whole reason we needed a new password was we forgot the old one...so even though we can access our email, the fact of the matter is that we'll never to able to use Cortana if we can't remember the old password. Is there a way around this?
    Otherwise why would we have needed the new password in the first place?

JeevesFC, Aug 5, 2015
  3. I can not sign in to Cortana.

I tried doing what was written but neither password, including the one Microsoft sent me, worked. I thought I knew my old password, but obviously I didn't. Are you now recommending that I get another password for my Microsoft account, and if so, how do
    I change my password with Microsoft?

AJBell1946, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Can Not Sign In To Cortana

1. Can Not Sign In To Cortana - Similar Threads - Sign Cortana

2. why cant sign into cortana

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant sign into cortana: i just got myself a new windows 11 laptop but when i went to sign into cortana to sight in it wont let me even sign in im 26 years old so the age limit isnt the problem when i push sign in the screen doesnt even show up...
  3. why cant sign into cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant sign into cortana: i just got myself a new windows 11 laptop but when i went to sign into cortana to sight in it wont let me even sign in im 26 years old so the age limit isnt the problem when i push sign in the screen doesnt even show up...
  4. i am unable to sign in on Cortana even though i am signed in on Windows using my Hotmail...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to sign in on Cortana even though i am signed in on Windows using my Hotmail...: hii have purchased a new laptop with windows 11 pro, i have logged in using my hotmail account and i cant seem to sign in cortana. The sign in option shows but nothing happens. just stuck on this page...
  5. i am unable to sign in on Cortana even though i am signed in on Windows using my Hotmail...

i am unable to sign in on Cortana even though i am signed in on Windows using my Hotmail...: hii have purchased a new laptop with windows 11 pro, i have logged in using my hotmail account and i cant seem to sign in cortana. The sign in option shows but nothing happens. just stuck on this page...
  6. Can't sign into Cortana with either Microsoft or Local Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into Cortana with either Microsoft or Local Account: After trying to Log In to Cortana with my Microsoft Account, I get this message.We're Having Trouble Signing You InTry AgainSign In With Different AccountHere is a list of the things I have tried.* I have created new Local Account in Settings/Accounts and tried logging into...
  7. Can't sign into Cortana with either Microsoft or Local Account

Can't sign into Cortana with either Microsoft or Local Account: After trying to Log In to Cortana with my Microsoft Account, I get this message.We're Having Trouble Signing You InTry AgainSign In With Different AccountHere is a list of the things I have tried.* I have created new Local Account in Settings/Accounts and tried logging into...
  8. Can't sign into Cortana with either Microsoft or Local Account

in Cortana
  9. i cant sign in to cortana neither windows insider program even nothing which asks for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant sign in to cortana neither windows insider program even nothing which asks for...: i cant sign in to cortana neither windows insider program even nothing which asks for microsoft account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-to-cortana-neither-windows-insider/592eb0a7-d2b9-4c28-a6db-c5f30d4d84b7
  10. i cant sign in to cortana neither windows insider program even nothing which asks for...

i cant sign in to cortana neither windows insider program even nothing which asks for...: i cant sign in to cortana neither windows insider program even nothing which asks for microsoft account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-to-cortana-neither-windows-insider/592eb0a7-d2b9-4c28-a6db-c5f30d4d84b7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why i am not able to sign in cortana