Windows 10: Can Not Sign In To Cortana

Discus and support Can Not Sign In To Cortana in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I click on Cortana, in the start menu, It asks me to sign in. But the sign in screen flashes and I can't sign in. 13207 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zildjyn, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Zildjyn Win User

Can Not Sign In To Cortana

When I click on Cortana, in the start menu, It asks me to sign in. But the sign in screen flashes and I can't sign in.

:)

Zildjyn, Aug 5, 2015
  2. JeevesFC Win User

I can not sign in to Cortana.

Yes...but the whole reason we needed a new password was we forgot the old one...so even though we can access our email, the fact of the matter is that we'll never to able to use Cortana if we can't remember the old password. Is there a way around this?
    Otherwise why would we have needed the new password in the first place?

JeevesFC, Aug 5, 2015
  3. I can not sign in to Cortana.

I tried doing what was written but neither password, including the one Microsoft sent me, worked. I thought I knew my old password, but obviously I didn't. Are you now recommending that I get another password for my Microsoft account, and if so, how do
    I change my password with Microsoft?

AJBell1946, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Can Not Sign In To Cortana

1. Can Not Sign In To Cortana - Similar Threads - Sign Cortana

2. Sign in issues with Cortana.

in Cortana
    Sign in issues with Cortana.: When I try to use cortana it says I need to sign in but I am already signed in. ***Title modified from: cortana requires me to sign in*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-issues-with-cortana/fabfbd86-e0a2-4b0a-83b0-0fbf34fdab2f"
  3. cortana requires me to sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cortana requires me to sign in: When I try to use cortana it says I need to sign in but I am already signed in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-requires-me-to-sign-in/fabfbd86-e0a2-4b0a-83b0-0fbf34fdab2f"
  4. Error: Something went wrong while trying to sign in to Cortana using Samsung account

in Cortana
    Error: Something went wrong while trying to sign in to Cortana using Samsung account: I am attempting to link my Samsung account with Cortana so that I will be able to use my Samsung SmartThings hub. The Samsung Smart Home Cortana skill leads me to believe I can do this. When I invoke the skill, Cortana prompts me to sign in with my Samsung Account. I then...
  5. Unable to sign in error when attempting to link Samsung Smart Home skill with Cortana...

in Cortana
    Unable to sign in error when attempting to link Samsung Smart Home skill with Cortana...: I am attempting to link my Samsung account with Cortana so that I will be able to use my Samsung SmartThings hub. The Samsung Smart Home Cortana skill leads me to believe I can do this. When I invoke the skill, Cortana prompts me to sign in with my Samsung Account. I then...
  6. Unable to sign into Samsung Smart Home with Cortana

in Cortana
    Unable to sign into Samsung Smart Home with Cortana: I am attempting to link my Samsung account with Cortana so that I will be able to use my Samsung SmartThings hub. The Samsung Smart Home Cortana skill leads me to believe I can do this. When I invoke the skill, Cortana prompts me to sign in with my Samsung Account. I then...
  7. Unable to sign in to cortana

in Cortana
    Unable to sign in to cortana: I am 17 years old as of now and I tried logging in into Cortana. But i am getting a message that I am a minor. As far as I know anyone above 13yrs can use Cortana. Also I have recieved error 0x80190005. I am looking forward for a solution to my problem. Thank you...
  8. Sign into cortana Windows 10 Work E-mail

in Cortana
    Sign into cortana Windows 10 Work E-mail: I am trying to sign into Cortana to be able to access my Power BI reports. Cortana does not let me sign in with my Work E-mail address. After some online searches, I did go to settings-> account -> Access work or school. My work email is signed in yet I am not able to access...
  9. how can sign in my cortana window 10

in Cortana
    how can sign in my cortana window 10: HI can you help me how aim to sign in my cortana window 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-sign-in-my-cortana-window-10/ce701d47-7e16-4608-a117-0dbd047fa6b9"
  10. why does cortana keep telling me to sign in when iam already signed in ????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does cortana keep telling me to sign in when iam already signed in ????: why does Cortana keep telling me to sign in when I am already signed in ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_shopping/why-does-cortana-keep-telling-me-to-sign-in-when/5468c679-83be-419b-ba45-c6edd14c279d