Windows 10: Can not signin and sync in latest version of Edge

Discus and support Can not signin and sync in latest version of Edge in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Edge version: 115.0.1866.1 devWindows 101. I can sign in with either mircosoft 365 or Azure website.2. Can not signin within Edge, error code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by 1, May 27, 2023.

1. 1
    1 Win User

Can not signin and sync in latest version of Edge

Edge version: 115.0.1866.1 devWindows 101. I can sign in with either mircosoft 365 or Azure website.2. Can not signin within Edge, error code: Correlation Id: a57fe47d-36de-41ef-9cc1-acf697ce1631 Timestamp: 2023-05-27T13:26:56.000Z DPTI: 2807a5df4c6ec82587702ac38986de4b5859090e186e8cc92df28626a2c7cc143. In Settings of edge, can not use the function of Sync. Acutally the menu of Sync is disabled.

:)

2. Syncing Problems with Edge

Any suggestions?

Is there a way to force Edge to do a fresh sync?

MRushbrooke, May 27, 2023
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    How to get Microsoft edge latest update

To isolate your concern, we recommend that you can check the version of Microsoft Edge on your system and provide us this information. To do that you can follow these steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the three dots at the top right of the Window and select
      Settings.
    • Scroll down to the bottom and you will see the exact version
      About this app.
    If your Windows Update are current, you also have the latest version of Microsoft Edge.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sher Amo, May 27, 2023
  4. Arul_D Win User

Sync Favorites in Edge is not working

Hi Clark,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft help article on how to sync favorites in Microsoft Edge.

You can sync between devices, but not between IE and Edge.

Sync favorites and reading list in Microsoft Edge - Microsoft Support

Let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help you.

Have a great day.

Arul_D, May 27, 2023
Thema:

1. Can not signin and sync in latest version of Edge - Similar Threads - signin sync latest

2. Can not signin and sync in latest version of Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not signin and sync in latest version of Edge: Edge version: 115.0.1866.1 devWindows 101. I can sign in with either mircosoft 365 or Azure website.2. Can not signin within Edge, error code: Correlation Id: a57fe47d-36de-41ef-9cc1-acf697ce1631 Timestamp: 2023-05-27T13:26:56.000Z DPTI:...
  3. Can not signin and sync in latest version of Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not signin and sync in latest version of Edge: Edge version: 115.0.1866.1 devWindows 101. I can sign in with either mircosoft 365 or Azure website.2. Can not signin within Edge, error code: Correlation Id: a57fe47d-36de-41ef-9cc1-acf697ce1631 Timestamp: 2023-05-27T13:26:56.000Z DPTI:...
  4. Microsoft Edge (latest version) minor problem

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge (latest version) minor problem: I am not sure what is the problem with this information on Microsoft Edge. Yes I am using the latest version of Edge. Here is the information below that show on the monitor about the problem. Your connection isn't secure This site uses an outdated security configuration...
  5. This latest version of edge is not for me. How to I go back to the previous edge version?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This latest version of edge is not for me. How to I go back to the previous edge version?: This latest version of edge is not for me. How to I go back to the previous edge version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-latest-version-of-edge-is-not-for-me-how-to-i/94dc20bc-ae3d-45b7-9ae0-7824c7ef4d0a
  6. Latest version of Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest version of Edge: Hiya folks. I am a member of the windows insider program and today received an email from Microsoft Insider Program regarding a new version of Edge. With a link to download and install it. Clicking download it looks like the program will download and automatically start the...
  7. Flash for EDGE not updating to latest version?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flash for EDGE not updating to latest version?: I have several machines that are getting dinged by Insight Rapid 7 for having an outdated version of Flash Active X. The current version is 32.0.0.270, but the version on these machines is 332.0.0.156. Which Windows Update includes the update for Active X?...
  8. Microsoft Edge Dev. browser (the latest version)

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Dev. browser (the latest version): I have a question about my browser, Microsoft Edge Dev and am using the latest version. When I open the browser and can open to maximize. When I have multiple browsers and decide to close with " X " on top right corner and the next browser set to minimize. Why is that...
  9. Edge Dev latest version

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Dev latest version: Help needed how to enable dark theme on latest Edge Dev version. (W 10 x64. latest upgrade) Thanks. 130534
  10. Disable Edge AutoStart with SignIn

in Browsers and Email
    Disable Edge AutoStart with SignIn: Greetings, After receiving updates now Edge initializes every time I sign in. Is there a way to disable this from happening? Thanks in advance! 82314