Windows 10: Can not start State Of Decay 2 Juggernaut

Discus and support Can not start State Of Decay 2 Juggernaut in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [ATTACH] After uninstalling State of Decay 2 from my computer as instructed by the MS Store, I downloaded SOD 2 Juggernaut edition. It seems to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TomBurkett, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Can not start State Of Decay 2 Juggernaut

Can not start State Of Decay 2 Juggernaut b3547d44-7f32-4e8d-acc8-785b7aba4107?upload=true.png

After uninstalling State of Decay 2 from my computer as instructed by the MS Store, I downloaded SOD 2 Juggernaut edition. It seems to install correctly

but when I try to run it I get this error message.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am eager to play.

I am on the insider program currently using Build 19541.RS_prerelease.200102_1216

:)

TomBurkett, Mar 16, 2020
  2. SkyDan Win User

Code: 0x80070003 on State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition

I have to start that I absolutely hate microsoft store. It takes forever to download games. I waited 2 days for Gears of War 4 to download. Now it craps out with Code: 0x80070003 when I try to install State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition. I tried all the
    fixes that I could find on the web related to Code: 0x80070003. I tried installing it 7 times with the same maddening result after so called "fixes". It's 2020 and $#it is as bad as it was years ago.

Can not start State Of Decay 2 Juggernaut 6feda2a6-37fd-4ba2-bbce-5593026b6e15?upload=true.jpg

SkyDan, Mar 16, 2020
  3. CraigK3 Win User
    State of Decay 2 juggernaut upgrade

Hello,

I am running a Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview and can't get State of Decay 2 Juggernaunt upgrade to run. The first State of Decay worked fine.

I uninstall State of Decay, wsreset, reboot, download the new version from Windows
    store, try and run the game, when I select the app icon it goes to the Windows store and wants me to install gaming services, I install and try and run again and it keeps going back to the Windows store screen to download gaming services.... This is an endless
    loop... I tried to uninstall multiple times and same result. Any change of getting around this issue which I think the insider build is causing?

CraigK3, Mar 16, 2020
  4. ARTY0M07 Win User

Can not start State Of Decay 2 Juggernaut

State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition wont launch - stateofdecay2-win64-shipping.exe error

So I recently updated State of Decay 2 to the Juggernaut Edition yesterday. I did all of the steps correctly from uninstalling to correctly downloading the right package (17.7ish GB if I recall correctly).

After it was successfully installed, I just can't seem to launch it. A pop up appears after a few dozen seconds of nothing happening. It says:

"C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Mutable\Microsoft.Dayton_2.384.8...\StateOfDecay2-Win64-Shipping.exe

The specified user does not have a valid profile."

I already reinstalled the game a few times making sure to follow the uninstallation instruction provided by the devs, reset and repaired the State of Decay App within the settings, did multiple resets of the Windows Store, did a cleanup of my registry by
    using CCleaner and yet nothing works. I'm close to giving up on being able to continue playing the game but perhaps others may know the solution to my problem.

ARTY0M07, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

Can not start State Of Decay 2 Juggernaut

1. Can not start State Of Decay 2 Juggernaut - Similar Threads - start State Decay

2. Code: 0x80070003 on State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code: 0x80070003 on State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition: I have never had so many issues with the Microsoft store before. But it seems like its lacking in some areas. I purchased this game and wanted to play it so bad, however it took forever to download and now it wont finish the install, I have tried all of the various fixes....
  3. State of decay 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    State of decay 2: My State of Decay 2 keeps "need to repair" is there a fix to this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-2/bbc32711-4caf-4d29-a95a-cc1eda71db3c
  4. can't install state of decay 2 juggernaut edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can't install state of decay 2 juggernaut edition: don't know why i can't hit install [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-state-of-decay-2-juggernaut-edition/66a8266a-e7aa-45fb-9f50-d8dd87dbc462
  5. Can not play State of Decay 2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not play State of Decay 2.: [ATTACH] Hello I haven't played Stated of Decay 2 for a couple of months and today tried running it but could not launch the game. Screenshot is attached Hope someone could me help with that! Thank you!...
  6. State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition; The update will not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition; The update will not work: I have been trying to download SoD2 Juggernaut Edition and so far, the download took over 36 hours of me clicking clicking retry everytime it gave me an "internet issue" Error. My internet has been fine to download every other update. I finally got the download complete and...
  7. Code: 0x80070003 on State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code: 0x80070003 on State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition: I have to start that I absolutely hate microsoft store. It takes forever to download games. I waited 2 days for Gears of War 4 to download. Now it craps out with Code: 0x80070003 when I try to install State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition. I tried all the fixes that I could...
  8. State of Decay 2 juggernaut upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    State of Decay 2 juggernaut upgrade: Hello, I am running a Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview and can't get State of Decay 2 Juggernaunt upgrade to run. The first State of Decay worked fine. I uninstall State of Decay, wsreset, reboot, download the new version from Windows store, try and run the game, when I...
  9. state of decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    state of decay 2: I have bought and installed state of decay 2 , I did a clean reinstall of windows 10 and updated all the drivers, within about 60 minutes of playing, the game crashes and freezes my pc, so have to do a hard reboot, i am running windows 10 with 32 gig of ram, a AMD FX(TM)...
  10. State of Decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2: I had been playing SOD2 for a few weeks in August 2018. There were no crashes and very little frame-rate issues. The game was quite enjoyable. I took a break for about 2 weeks, and when I start the game it loads the menu. Then I start to have problems. If I load a game I can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. state of decay 2 uwp64 shipping not launching

2. state of decay 2 juggernaut not starting

3. state of decay juggernaut edition wont install

4. state of decay 2 win64-shipping,
  5. Windows apps/mutable microsodt.dayton_2.389.5../stateOfDecay2-Win64 shipping.exe,
  6. state of decay 2 juggernaut wont installing issue,
  7. state of decay 2 juggernaut edition wont uninstall,
  8. state of decay 2 juggernaut edition black screen at startup,
  9. state-of-decay-2-juggernaut dont start,
  10. state of decay 2 juggernaut black screen on startup,
  11. state of decay 2 juggernaut wont launch pc