Windows 10: Can not start the game on PC

Discus and support Can not start the game on PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. I bought Forza Motorsport 7 for PC. After downloading the 99GB of the game, the game starts, and when pressing enter to play, he tells me that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Codrive86, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Codrive86 Win User

Can not start the game on PC

Hello.
    I bought Forza Motorsport 7 for PC. After downloading the 99GB of the game, the game starts, and when pressing enter to play, he tells me that an unknown error has occurred ...

Someone has a solution? Thanks in advance.

:)

Codrive86, Apr 7, 2019

2. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Apr 7, 2019
  4. 20mmrain Win User

Comfortably PC gaming from the couch suggestions.

Well guys I would like to hear some good suggestions for comfortably PC gaming from the couch. I have searched this forum and others and I can't believe that in 2014 there is still not a good way of doing this.

So please whether your suggestion is an Xbox controller, flat portable table top, or you have pictures of a custom design.... Shoot over your suggestions. Because PC gaming comfortably from the couch is on my new years resolution list. I will find away to do it this year.

Thanks.

20mmrain, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Can not start the game on PC - Similar Threads - start game

2. Unable to start games from Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to start games from Store: I am unable to start the games (all the games!!) I download from the Store. I press the start, it flashes but nothing happens. I tried updating Windows, Store, the games with no avail...
  3. Microsoft Store not recognising existing Game Pass subscription - won't start games

Microsoft Store not recognising existing Game Pass subscription - won't start games: Hi, I have a Game Pass subscription which expires a the end of October 2019. When trying to access a game pass game on the Microsoft store (.e.g. Forza Horizon 4 or Sea of Thieves) it asks me to get Game Pass or Buy the Game. My Microsoft account page shows I have an...
  4. 0xc000007b error on windows 10 when starting games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0xc000007b error on windows 10 when starting games.: Some games fail to start and show me an error that says "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)." I've tried the aio-runetimes fix. Also tried moving a DLL that was missing before to: System, System32 and SysWOW64 and I still get the error. I've...
  5. CLM-game reverted to start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CLM-game reverted to start: , I was playing my game when it changed to day 1 page. How can I revert back to the last day that I plated, about 3 days ago. Tech support offered some advice but it did not help....
  6. Error code (0xc000007b) When I start a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code (0xc000007b) When I start a game: Hello I have installed a game, The Division, for the 3rd time now and everytime I start the game I get an error: Error code (0xc000007b) [img] I have searched the internet and tried various recommendations and nothing works. I have tried reinstalling any VC++ libraries...
  7. Error code (0xc000007b) When I start a game

in Windows 10 Support
    Error code (0xc000007b) When I start a game: Hello I have installed a game, The Division, for the 3rd time now and everytime I start the game I get an error: Error code (0xc000007b) [img] I have searched the internet and tried various recommendations and nothing works. I have tried reinstalling any VC++ libraries...
  8. i have great internet but when i start all off my games and gonna log in its keeps telling...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have great internet but when i start all off my games and gonna log in its keeps telling...: i have great internet but when i start all off my games and gonna log in its keeps telling me disconnected or unable to connect to servers pls help...
  9. Mouse Movement starts to lag the whole computer while playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Movement starts to lag the whole computer while playing games.: Hello, I have not used my computer for a while and now i noticed that when launching and playing some games, the whole computer lags and only while i move the mouse. This happens not on all games, and only when moving the mouse (i can click all of the mouse buttons and...
  10. Windows 10 Store Game starts and closes again (No Error Info)

Windows 10 Store Game starts and closes again (No Error Info): I bought Astroneer from the Windows 10 Store, but If I start the Game I see the Titelscreen from the Game and then the Game quits, without any Error or Log somewhere. I see ApplicationFrameHost.exe but nothing more. Here is a short Video:...