Windows 10: Can not start the game on PC

Discus and support Can not start the game on PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. I bought Forza Motorsport 7 for PC. After downloading the 99GB of the game, the game starts, and when pressing enter to play, he tells me that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Codrive86, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Codrive86 Win User

Can not start the game on PC

Hello.
    I bought Forza Motorsport 7 for PC. After downloading the 99GB of the game, the game starts, and when pressing enter to play, he tells me that an unknown error has occurred ...

Someone has a solution? Thanks in advance.

:)

Codrive86, Apr 7, 2019

2. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Apr 7, 2019
  4. 20mmrain Win User

Comfortably PC gaming from the couch suggestions.

Well guys I would like to hear some good suggestions for comfortably PC gaming from the couch. I have searched this forum and others and I can't believe that in 2014 there is still not a good way of doing this.

So please whether your suggestion is an Xbox controller, flat portable table top, or you have pictures of a custom design.... Shoot over your suggestions. Because PC gaming comfortably from the couch is on my new years resolution list. I will find away to do it this year.

Thanks.

20mmrain, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Can not start the game on PC - Similar Threads - start game

2. my sea of thieves does not work, when i go in and everything and then click start game it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my sea of thieves does not work, when i go in and everything and then click start game it...: the same thing has happend with my minecraft and ive tried so much i even left my microsoft family and it yet still doesent work, i should be able to play a game i payed for! I am so annoyed and i have sea of thieves on steam....
  3. my sea of thieves does not work, when i go in and everything and then click start game it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my sea of thieves does not work, when i go in and everything and then click start game it...: the same thing has happend with my minecraft and ive tried so much i even left my microsoft family and it yet still doesent work, i should be able to play a game i payed for! I am so annoyed and i have sea of thieves on steam....
  4. pc restarts while starting game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc restarts while starting game: immediately after clicking maximize battlefield 3 pc restarted and this happened today 3 times. here is v2 log log file]DESKTOP-78NS6DE-2024-04-18_21-51-06.zip...
  5. pc restarts while starting game

pc restarts while starting game: immediately after clicking maximize battlefield 3 pc restarted and this happened today 3 times. here is v2 log log file]DESKTOP-78NS6DE-2024-04-18_21-51-06.zip...
  6. pc restarts while starting game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game: i can run genshin impact just fine as well as other games but for some reason i cant start farlight 84 i tried the command prompt method my driver are up to date i tried the region thing please help screenshot not mine i deleted the game for now...
  8. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game

the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game: i can run genshin impact just fine as well as other games but for some reason i cant start farlight 84 i tried the command prompt method my driver are up to date i tried the region thing please help screenshot not mine i deleted the game for now...
  9. Why does my PC turn black when I start a Computer game?

Why does my PC turn black when I start a Computer game?: My PC is old. I was playing all of those games exactly like I do now. EA FC 24, Minecraft, ...But since a while my PC shut down and restarted it self after starting one of these games. Somethimes the screen turnt white and I couldn't do anything so I had to shut it down by...
  10. Why does my PC turn black when I start a Computer game?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my PC turn black when I start a Computer game?: My PC is old. I was playing all of those games exactly like I do now. EA FC 24, Minecraft, ...But since a while my PC shut down and restarted it self after starting one of these games. Somethimes the screen turnt white and I couldn't do anything so I had to shut it down by...