Windows 10: Can NOT start up my PC: HP Z440: Prepare Automatic Repair - Diagnosing your PC

Discus and support Can NOT start up my PC: HP Z440: Prepare Automatic Repair - Diagnosing your PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can NOT start up my PC: HP Z440When booting up:Prepare Automatic Repair - Diagnosing your PCI see alwaysI have tried 1Safe Mode, Uninstall the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lse123polis, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Can NOT start up my PC: HP Z440: Prepare Automatic Repair - Diagnosing your PC

Can NOT start up my PC: HP Z440When booting upCan NOT start up my PC: HP Z440: Prepare Automatic Repair - Diagnosing your PC :prepare Automatic Repair - Diagnosing your PCI see alwaysI have tried 1Safe Mode, Uninstall the latest quality update, Restore back to point 18-10-2021 : same symptom2Troubleshoot> Advanced options > Startup Repair: same symptomStatusToday in the morning I turn ON PC, I was offline[no cable ethernet], and while working prompt for an update[while was dis-connected], after this connected - checked some Gmail, etc. and after 30-min press UPDATE & RESTART, And got this problem on startup...well...?I have a backup of C:/ with Acronis... I thi

:)

Lse123polis, Oct 23, 2021
  2. BE1996 Win User

Startup Issue "Preparing Automatic Repair" "Diagnosing your PC"

Hi Greg.

I turned off my laptop many times and every time I turn on my laptop it displays "Preparing Automatic Repair" then after a minute it will "Diagnosing you PC"
    then displays Automatic Repair (Your PC did not restart correctly) then I click restart, then it will finally boot now.

That's the process every time I open my laptop.

BE1996, Oct 23, 2021
  3. Preparing Automatic Repair/Diagnosing Your PC Loop

Hi,

To resolve your concern with continuously looping your system, we suggest that you follow the Startup Repair steps below:

• Turn off your computer.
    • Turn on your computer. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your computer turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your computer for the third time, and let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Oct 23, 2021
  4. Can NOT start up my PC: HP Z440: Prepare Automatic Repair - Diagnosing your PC

Preparing Automatic Repair/Diagnosing Your PC Loop

This did not work. I am having the same exact issue as the person who initially did. It stars up and says preparing automatic repair then spins and spins then says diagnosing your pc and spins and never stops. Mine has been doing this since 8:45 this morning
    and it is now 7:44.

KatieHodge25, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

Can NOT start up my PC: HP Z440: Prepare Automatic Repair - Diagnosing your PC

1. Can NOT start up my PC: HP Z440: Prepare Automatic Repair - Diagnosing your PC - Similar Threads - start Z440 Prepare

2. My PC is in a loop of ' Preparing Automatic Prepair -> Diagnosing Your PC -> Fixing C:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC is in a loop of ' Preparing Automatic Prepair -> Diagnosing Your PC -> Fixing C:...: What do? It is important to note that I already tried doing the thing where you turn your PC off two times and that brings up a prompt that lets you troubleshoot, but it I couldn't get the screen for whatever reason and I couldn't skip disk checking whenever I had the option...
  3. Can NOT start up my PC: HP Z440: Prepare Automatic Repair - Diagnosing your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can NOT start up my PC: HP Z440: Prepare Automatic Repair - Diagnosing your PC: Can NOT start up my PC: HP Z440When booting up:Prepare Automatic Repair - Diagnosing your PCI see alwaysI have tried 1Safe Mode, Uninstall the latest quality update, Restore back to point 18-10-2021 : same symptom2Troubleshoot> Advanced options > Startup Repair: same...
  4. Can NOT start up my PC: HP Z440: Prepare Automatic Repair - Diagnosing your PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can NOT start up my PC: HP Z440: Prepare Automatic Repair - Diagnosing your PC: Can NOT start up my PC: HP Z440When booting up:Prepare Automatic Repair - Diagnosing your PCI see alwaysI have tried 1Safe Mode, Uninstall the latest quality update, Restore back to point 18-10-2021 : same symptom2Troubleshoot> Advanced options > Startup Repair: same...
  5. Restart - Automatic repair system & Diagnosing your PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restart - Automatic repair system & Diagnosing your PC: After using the DISM restore health cmd prompt, whenever I restart my PC it boots up showing the ACER logo with the automatic repair system screen, then transitions to "diagnosing your PC", until prompting me to restart my computer due to "Failing to restart the computer."...
  6. Automatic Repair/ Diagnosing Your PC error loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair/ Diagnosing Your PC error loop.: [IMG] Updated to Windows 10 feature update 2004 last night and then restarted the laptop. For 12 hours now, my laptop is stuck in this automatic repair loop and I swear I have tried all the troubleshooting methods. At this point, it's not even detecting my Windows login or...
  7. Windows 10 stuck on Diagnosing your PC or Preparing Automatic Repair screen

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 stuck on Diagnosing your PC or Preparing Automatic Repair screen: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 carries a number of features which help it optimizing its performance on a given computer. When an error is encountered by the operating system, it has capabilities to provide proper resources to the user to get the issue [...] This post Windows...
  8. Startup Issue "Preparing Automatic Repair" "Diagnosing your PC"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Startup Issue "Preparing Automatic Repair" "Diagnosing your PC": Good day! I have an acer laptop in which everytime I turn on it automatically displays " Preparing Automatic Repair or Diagnosing your PC" then after a couple of minutes waiting, it then displays Automatic Repair (Your PC did not restart correctly) then I click restart,...
  9. "Diagnosing your PC" on start-up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Diagnosing your PC" on start-up: When I was updating my Surface 3 tablet to Windows 10, the update stuck at 95%. I had to hard reboot that ends in a black screen and white "Surface" text. I also see the spinning dots with words "Diagnosing your PC"....
  10. "Diagnosing your PC" on start-up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Diagnosing your PC" on start-up: I had a failed update to Windows 10 operating system recently on a Surface 3 tablet (the update got stuck at 99% for well over 24 hours). I did a hard reboot and now it gets hung-up with the black screen and white "Surface" text. Below this text is the spinning wheel and...