Windows 10: can not upload game clips

Discus and support can not upload game clips in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I used the xbox game bar and I can not uploaded my game clip because it says something about privacy settings on xbox.com but I checked everything and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jordanwoodruff, Feb 22, 2019.

1. can not upload game clips

I used the xbox game bar and I can not uploaded my game clip because it says something about privacy settings on xbox.com but I checked everything and I am good is there anything else that can can be done.

:)

jordanwoodruff, Feb 22, 2019
  2. Iv2k Win User

Cant upload screen shot or game clip

Hi Ferdz...

I used that screen shot as an example ....

When i record a game clip from Fortnite I am getting the same result...

Same message saying, cant upload "we do not recognise the game " as in the screen shot..

When my son does the same with his xbox DVR it will upload the game clip from the game fortnite.?

Thanks for any assistance with this problem..

3. Can't share game clips

Hi Bwax687,

The incorrect configuration setting is one of the reasons why you are getting this error: "There might be a problem with the service, or it could be because of your privacy settings or past behavior. To check your privacy settings, go to Xbox.com." when
    you are trying to share your game clips. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app?

In the meantime, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problem with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

For additional troubleshooting steps, you may check out the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Feb 22, 2019
  4. can not upload game clips

Pc Xbox app does not let me upload game clip says "does not recognize game.

I want to upload game clips for my friends to see but it won't let me because of this error. I have tried also uploading via the Xbox beta app also with no luck.

Jaredweisbrodt, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

can not upload game clips

1. can not upload game clips - Similar Threads - upload game clips

2. Game Clips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Clips: Usually, when i'm gaming and something weird or funny or so happens, i capture it with a 30 second clip from the xbox game bar and everything works, my mic, my mates on discord and the game gets captured, but as soon as i make a clip, where spotify is playing in the...
  3. Game Clips

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Clips: Usually, when i'm gaming and something weird or funny or so happens, i capture it with a 30 second clip from the xbox game bar and everything works, my mic, my mates on discord and the game gets captured, but as soon as i make a clip, where spotify is playing in the...
  4. Recording Clips with Game Bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recording Clips with Game Bar: I will be using chrome or zoom or Spotify even and want to record a small clip of something I do on-screen, I'm aware it's made for gaming clips but seeing as how it works outside games normally, I've also used it for school.The issue is that it's telling me now "Gaming...
  5. record game clips

in Windows 10 Customization
    record game clips: my graphics is intel RHD graphics 2000.is it suitable to record game clips https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/record-game-clips/2694161a-a33c-4fdc-96da-d3412cd3f28d
  6. Xbox Game Bar Clip

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar Clip: I didn't know where to post this so I posted it here. I was playing apex and clipped something from gamebar. When I went to check out the clip all it was showing was my in game settings for apex. Is this a problem for other people too and is there a fix? I was using apex in...
  7. Game Bar clips are Frozen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar clips are Frozen.: Hi. I have an issue where any clips within the last 30 seconds are frozen for most of the clip. For the first part its fine, then after a few seconds it freezes up....
  8. Screenshots and Clips Failing to Upload

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots and Clips Failing to Upload: So, here's the situation: I have Halo 2 for Windows Vista installed on my Windows 10 machine. The game bar does work, I can record clips and save screenshots and they do show up in my Xbox companion app for my pc, BUT, I cannot upload either forms of media. I have done some...
  9. Downloading Game Clips

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading Game Clips: Hello fam, I am having trouble trimming my video captures on Xbox. So I started using the Xbox Live App on Windows 10. In order for me to trim the videos I have to download them to my laptop. Once I have done this the app tells me it does not recognize the game so therefore...
  10. Gaming Clips

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gaming Clips: Often, ill be gaming, and have a funny moment, crazy clutches, etc. and i try to record them, and when i look at recordings they end up corrupted and they play the sound, but only show the loading screen of the game. This has been happening quite a bit. Does anyone know how...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox companion cannot upload captures because of confidientlality or past