Windows 10: Can not upload Windows 11 due to processor

Discus and support Can not upload Windows 11 due to processor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; According to my updates I can not upload Windows 11. This SUCKS! My Computer is only 3yrs old and I can not use this update . What is up with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sheila A Hidey, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Can not upload Windows 11 due to processor

According to my updates I can not upload Windows 11. This SUCKS! My Computer is only 3yrs old and I can not use this update . What is up with that???????????According to windows check app that my processor Intel Core i5-6300HQ is not compatible with the update. Why are there so many processors that are not compatible for these updates, according to your information posted on Microsoft.I feel that I am now forced to get another computer if I want Windows 11. This is BS!!!!!!I know that there will be better graphics and so on, but there should be a way to obtain this update for my system. Thank

:)

Sheila A Hidey, Oct 22, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 22, 2021
  3. Can't upload photos with IE 11 and Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for updating us on the issue.

I would suggest you to turn off and turn on Internet Explorer 11 and check

To turn off and turn on Internet Explorer 11 follow the steps given below

• Click the Start button,
    • click Control Panel, click Programs and Features,
    • And then click Turn Windows features on or off. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • Clear the check box for Internet Explorer 11 to turn it off, and then click
      Yes.
    • Click OK and, when prompted, restart your PC.

Once the computer restarts, follow steps 1-3 again from the above mentioned steps
    and check the check box for Internet explorer to turn it on and then click
    ” Yes” and Click OK ,when prompted restart the computer. And check if issue persists.

Please reply us back after performing the steps. We would be happy to assist you further on the issue.

Ashish Sondhi, Oct 22, 2021
  4. Can not upload Windows 11 due to processor

davidsherman13, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

Can not upload Windows 11 due to processor

1. Can not upload Windows 11 due to processor - Similar Threads - upload due processor

2. Ineligible for upgrade to Windows 11 due to processor specs although my processor is listed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ineligible for upgrade to Windows 11 due to processor specs although my processor is listed...: Why does PC Health Check utility disqualifies me from upgrading to Windows 11 for the reason of my PC running on an Intel Core i5-7200U processor with all other requirements being OK, although this processor model is listed as "supported" on this page: Windows Processor...
  3. Ineligible for upgrade to Windows 11 due to processor specs although my processor is listed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ineligible for upgrade to Windows 11 due to processor specs although my processor is listed...: Why does PC Health Check utility disqualifies me from upgrading to Windows 11 for the reason of my PC running on an Intel Core i5-7200U processor with all other requirements being OK, although this processor model is listed as "supported" on this page: Windows Processor...
  4. Can't upgrade due to processor, yet processor on approved list

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't upgrade due to processor, yet processor on approved list: PC Health check says processor does not meet requirements. All other conditions met. Checked windows list of acceptable processors and mine is on it. Why can't I upgrade? From system check: Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM 12.0 GB 11.9 GB...
  5. Can not upload Windows 11 due to processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not upload Windows 11 due to processor: According to my updates I can not upload Windows 11. This SUCKS! My Computer is only 3yrs old and I can not use this update . What is up with that???????????According to windows check app that my processor Intel Core i5-6300HQ is not compatible with the update. Why are there...
  6. Can't upgrade to windows 11 due not supported processor

Can't upgrade to windows 11 due not supported processor: Today I got a notification in my windows update that says my computer doesn't meet all requirements to upgrade to Windows 11.So I downloaded the PC Health application to find out the reason.As the figure below demonstrates, the cause is addressed to my processor, Intel i7...
  7. Can't upgrade to windows 11 due not supported processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade to windows 11 due not supported processor: Today I got a notification in my windows update that says my computer doesn't meet all requirements to upgrade to Windows 11.So I downloaded the PC Health application to find out the reason.As the figure below demonstrates, the cause is addressed to my processor, Intel i7...
  8. unable to update windows 11 due to old i5 intel processor ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to update windows 11 due to old i5 intel processor ?: I have run the windows checker tool and everything has passed except the processor. I have ssd + 16gb ram + TPM 2.0 and all good, but showing incompatabile to run windows 11 as I have an old processor. But I am pretty sure that my system can handle windows 11 due the ssd +...
  9. unable to update windows 11 due to old i5 intel processor ?

unable to update windows 11 due to old i5 intel processor ?: I have run the windows checker tool and everything has passed except the processor. I have ssd + 16gb ram + TPM 2.0 and all good, but showing incompatabile to run windows 11 as I have an old processor. But I am pretty sure that my system can handle windows 11 due the ssd +...
  10. unable to update windows 11 due to old i5 intel processor ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation