Windows 10: Can not use copy paste function from SteelSeries keyboard

Discus and support Can not use copy paste function from SteelSeries keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Cut copy paste not available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IanBews, Jul 8, 2020.

1. IanBews Win User

Can not use copy paste function from SteelSeries keyboard

Cut copy paste not available

:)

IanBews, Jul 8, 2020
  2. Darshan J Win User

copy/paste function is not working

Hi Sabrina,

Provide us with the information below to help you better.

• Which build is currently running on your computer?
    • Did you make any recent software/hardware changes to your computer?
    • Is the copy/paste functioning not working fro particular application or on whole computer?
    • How are you using copy/paste option via right click or keyboard shortcuts or via edit menu within the application?
    • Is the issue specific to a file format or all the file formats?

Suggest you to use the copy/paste using shortcuts that is Ctrl+C, Ctrl+X, Ctrl+V to copy cut and past respectively.

Also install all the pending updates on your computer, restart your computer and check if it helps.

Get back to us with the above information to help your further.

Darshan J, Jul 8, 2020
  3. COPY AND PASTE

Hi Sandra,

We need more information about your concern so that we can identify the cause of the copy and paste issue. Please provide the following:

• What browser are you using?
    • Is this issue happening with a specific website?
    We suggest trying to do the same function (Copy and Paste) using a different browser and using other website as well.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Can not use copy paste function from SteelSeries keyboard - Similar Threads - copy paste function

2. Feature Suggestion: Enhanced Clipboard Functionality - Copy-Paste

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feature Suggestion: Enhanced Clipboard Functionality - Copy-Paste: Hello Developer Community,I trust this message finds you well. I've been utilizing the copy-and-paste functionality regularly in my development workflow, and I had a suggestion that I believe could enhance user experience and efficiency.Currently, when we copy content, the...
  3. copy and paste functions not working in Windows 11 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    copy and paste functions not working in Windows 11 22H2: The copy and paste functions do not work after windows 11 22h2 installation. How is it possible to carry on sw development if these functions are not available.Copy and paste are not working not only in a old text editor application but also with MS Word and Notepad. I hope a...
  4. Copy and paste functions are not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Copy and paste functions are not working.: Hey there! I am having some problems trying to copy and paste anything in my computer. I just restarted it and installed Windows 10, and the functions copy and paste are not working. When I copy any text pressing Crtl+C and paste it using Crtl+V, it just paste a screenshot....
  5. copy/paste function not working

copy/paste function not working: The Copy Paste function is not working on my brand new computer Windows 10. Does anyone have the solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copypaste-function-not-working/7c850f68-5fc4-43ed-80d8-bf1ccb6f6402
  6. SteelSeries Merc Stealth Keyboard

SteelSeries Merc Stealth Keyboard: i am having trouble with my keyboard still and need some serious help with it. i see the posts about changing the names of the files or what ever they are called but i cant do it ive tried and i cant. Does someone have the right ones that will let my keyboard work right? i m...
  7. I can no longer copy and paste using the touch pad

I can no longer copy and paste using the touch pad: Hello, As of 3 or 4 days ago, I can no longer copy and paste using my touch pad. Many other commands seem to have changed and I think I have figured them out. I believe it was after Microsoft did a system update on my computer that this issue started. Thanks for any help!...
  8. Faulty copy paste function

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Faulty copy paste function: I just purchased a new laptop and with it a Windows 10 program. My issue is that whenever i try to copy a folder to a specific location or even paste it there i wont get a get a paste option when i right click. It wont even let me use ctrl v. This is even more evident when...
  9. Copy and paste function crashed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Copy and paste function crashed: As of late my PC doesn’t normally copy and paste. Once I try to copy something I see a path to a temporary file, saying that something has crashed. It is like this one:...
  10. copying user profile using copy to function

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    copying user profile using copy to function: Hi I understand that in versions of Windows 7 and earlier there was a function with system advanced to copy a user profile from one to another profile.....using ' copy to ' I tried this in Windows 10, but the copy to option was greyed out, so used an app called Windows...