Windows 10: Can not use Dism Restore health need instalwim of creator update

Discus and support Can not use Dism Restore health need instalwim of creator update in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi always i install windows from the iso created whith media creation tool i have problems whith dism or sfc, always says i have to repair system. that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by aktiffisouqi, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Can not use Dism Restore health need instalwim of creator update

Hi always i install windows from the iso created whith media creation tool i have problems whith dism or sfc, always says i have to repair system. that not happen whith normal iSO. I see iso created whith MCT are install.esd i need to download a creator update iso whith install.wim file i hope you can help me. Mi computer works well but i dont like sfc or dism say my system are corrupt because that i like to have install.wim iso.

When i try to restore health whith my actual install says "Dont find resource use "source option" same error if i try to use "install.esd" "source". I need normal ISO to repair image thanks for help

:)

aktiffisouqi, Apr 17, 2017
  2. tooney(2) Win User

System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files & DISM to fix things SFC cannot

The wiki says about running DISM:

"You can run Check, then Scan, but you should always run RESTORE HEALTH"

If after running DISM with /CheckHealth and then DISM with /ScanHealth, there are no errors found, what is the reason to run DISM /RestoreHealth?

I don't under the "always run restore health" statement.

tooney(2), Apr 17, 2017
  3. Windows 10: Start > Search Application by Typing does not applications listed in Start Menu (such as Outlook, Excel, ...)

DISM restore health syntax in command prompt should be able to fix this apparently, DISM in Creators build has issues aswell.

Let's try system file check:

1 Pull up command prompt (administrator)

2. Type sfc /scannow.

3. Let it finish and reboot.

Can not use Dism Restore health need instalwim of creator update :)

5a5d6cb6-7934-4184-8f8b-e1d16573aa87, Apr 17, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Can not use Dism Restore health need instalwim of creator update

dalchina, Apr 18, 2017
Thema:

Can not use Dism Restore health need instalwim of creator update

1. Can not use Dism Restore health need instalwim of creator update - Similar Threads - Dism Restore health

2. DISM restore health stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM restore health stuck: Hi, When I try to run DISM RestoreHealth, it always gets stuck at 62.3%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-restore-health-stuck/e6f165b9-a2c5-4db9-a6fc-dd0eb7a5a733
  3. DISM restore health stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DISM restore health stuck: Hi, When I try to run DISM RestoreHealth, it always gets stuck at 62.3%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-restore-health-stuck/e6f165b9-a2c5-4db9-a6fc-dd0eb7a5a733
  4. DISM restore health not completed ...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM restore health not completed ...: My laptop keep getting blue screen and I tried DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth to fix itand it does not complete 100%.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-restore-health-not-completed/8d7e9633-8f87-49f9-a5af-36407ea473de
  5. DISM restore health not completed ...

DISM restore health not completed ...: My laptop keep getting blue screen and I tried DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth to fix itand it does not complete 100%.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-restore-health-not-completed/8d7e9633-8f87-49f9-a5af-36407ea473de
  6. DISM restore health stuck at 62.3%.

DISM restore health stuck at 62.3%.: I have run into boot issues recently and finally managed to recover, so to be in safe side I tried the DISM commands, and I was left over at 62.3% for hours. CBS log file is shared below, appreciate if someone could figure out the issue and solve...
  7. Dism restore health stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dism restore health stuck: I have done system file checker, sfc scan and I have done check health and scan health. It keeps getting stuck at 62.3% and been in that way for 5 hours. I re-attempted it the next day and the situation is still the same. How would I fix this?...
  8. Dism restore health stuck

Dism restore health stuck: I have done system file checker, sfc scan and I have done check health and scan health. It keeps getting stuck at 62.3% and been in that way for 5 hours. I re-attempted it the next day and the situation is still the same. How would I fix this?...
  9. Dism restore health stuck

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. DISM Restore Health Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    DISM Restore Health Error: Unsure if this is the right forum so apologies if not. Been doing my weekly maintenance and came across this when running DISM commands: [img] Basically the "Restore Health" says No component store corrution has been found etc" but it only went up to 99.5% Has...