Windows 10: Can not use microsoft store app and can not find it on computer

Discus and support Can not use microsoft store app and can not find it on computer in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I am not able to access Microsoft store app on my computer and I had to factory reset my computer and I still can not access the app nor can I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PhillipWest8503, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Can not use microsoft store app and can not find it on computer

Hello,

I am not able to access Microsoft store app on my computer and I had to factory reset my computer and I still can not access the app nor can I find it anywhere on my computer plus it is saying that I need a new app to use the link.

Please help.

:)

PhillipWest8503, Jun 2, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 2, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 2, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Can not use microsoft store app and can not find it on computer

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Can not use microsoft store app and can not find it on computer

1. Can not use microsoft store app and can not find it on computer - Similar Threads - microsoft store app

2. Where can I find info on Softpard Tech an app publisher on Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find info on Softpard Tech an app publisher on Microsoft Store?: Where can I find info on Softpard Tech an app publisher on Microsoft Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-info-on-softpard-tech-an-app/e954bfe8-1ed3-413f-8408-3f3bfaf4a0ad
  3. Not able to find Hotstar app on Microsoft store. Is it available in windows 11? as i can...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not able to find Hotstar app on Microsoft store. Is it available in windows 11? as i can...: Also tried the link provided by one of the community member, but it is showing an errorhttps://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/disney/9NXQXXLFST89?hl=en-us&gl=EN...
  4. Microsoft Store 0x80070002 - 22H2 Build 22621.521 Can not install store apps, Can not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store 0x80070002 - 22H2 Build 22621.521 Can not install store apps, Can not...: This one has me stumped. I tried nearly everything on the internet.including:In Windows:Troubleshooter, wsreset.exe, app reset and repairfirewall on and offsfc /scannow DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /RestorehealthAnd this :Get-AppxPackage -allusers WindowsStore...
  5. Microsoft Store 0x80070002 - 22H2 Build 22621.521 Can not install store apps, Can not...

Microsoft Store 0x80070002 - 22H2 Build 22621.521 Can not install store apps, Can not...: This one has me stumped. I tried nearly everything on the internet.including:In Windows:Troubleshooter, wsreset.exe, app reset and repairfirewall on and offsfc /scannow DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /RestorehealthAnd this :Get-AppxPackage -allusers WindowsStore...
  6. Can win32 app be published in Microsoft store?

Can win32 app be published in Microsoft store?: Hello everybody,I found here a community post of 2020 that states win32 app should be packaged through UUP bridge to publish in the store.Is there any policy change regarding win32 app publishing in recent times? Is it possible now to publish non-packaged desktop app?...
  7. Can Microsoft Store install compromised apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can Microsoft Store install compromised apps?: I've reinstalled my Windows 10 today, firstly connected to my microsoft account, just in case I get some extra benefits in the beginning. After it's done, I make a Local User, because I find it more secure, and I remove the Microsoft User. Well on the Microsoft User, it...
  8. How can i download things on the computer using microsoft store

How can i download things on the computer using microsoft store: please help I want to download things on the computer using the Microsoft store but when i try to click "get" a window pops up down below anyway I don't want to do this I want it on the computer please help [ATTACH]...
  9. Can not use the app store

Can not use the app store: I absolutely can not download anything from the Microsoft store. Every time I try, even when I am signed in under my current email, a window pops up and says, you are downloading private info or something like that and it prepopulates with an email I haven't had in years and...
  10. Can not find PBS video app in microsoft store

Can not find PBS video app in microsoft store: Where can I get pbs video app for windows 10 laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-find-pbs-video-app-in-microsoft-store/2fdf55e1-d970-4774-95e9-28bb6ed7f1e4