Windows 10: Can not use Win 10 PC as wireless screen, more than once.

Discus and support Can not use Win 10 PC as wireless screen, more than once. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, im new there, so i do not know if i placed my problem to the correct category *Smile i am trying use my laptop screen as wireless screen for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Msprg, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Msprg Win User

Can not use Win 10 PC as wireless screen, more than once.

Hi, im new there, so i do not know if i placed my problem to the correct category *Smile

i am trying use my laptop screen as wireless screen for android device (lenovo a3500-fl)
    i use this tutorial as gudie: How to Cast Your Windows or Android Display to a Windows 10 PC
    when i for first time try to connect my android to the pc, everithyng works like a charm.
    but when i diconnected my android device, and tryed to connect again, it does not work, and still is not working.
    now, when i try to connect, android device say "connecting....." but the computer does not respond to it at all.

and yes, there is a notice "This device might have trouble displaying your content because its hardware wasn’t specifically designed for wireless projection” but it worked for first time, so why?

hope you help me, and sorry for my bad english.

:)

Msprg, Jun 15, 2017

2. Can I download Win 10 one time when it becomes available, create a DVD and install it on more than one qualified PC?

Original title: Download question

Can I download Win 10 one time when it becomes available, create a DVD and install it on more than one qualified PC? I use a wireless "hotspot" for internet and my data plan is limited. Thank You.

Larryboy1st, Jun 15, 2017
  3. Network Issues unable to view other machines in Windows 10 using Wi-Fi connection

Original title: Network Issues

So I just upgraded to Windows 10. Loving so far, but I have a confusing issue. I reinstalled my wireless drivers and can connect to the internet just fine, but am unable to see the other computers on my network as I could before. Here's the strange part.
    If I connect my Win 10 PC to the network using an Ethernet cable, it can see the Vista and Win 7 machines on the network. Return to wireless and they disappear again. This is the same on their side too for viewing the Win 10 pc. Have never had a problem
    like this before and really want to use my Wi-Fi with this computer for more than just web browsing. Any ideas?

dark_godzilla2002, Jun 15, 2017
Thema:

Can not use Win 10 PC as wireless screen, more than once.

1. Can not use Win 10 PC as wireless screen, more than once. - Similar Threads - wireless screen more

2. Getting Help For Being Charged More Than Once

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Help For Being Charged More Than Once: I purchased an app on the Microsoft store and was billed more than once for it. How can I contact support and speak to a real person about my issue. The automated reply tells me to go the the website and the website is not helpful. How can I find help ?...
  3. Getting Help For Being Charged More Than Once

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Getting Help For Being Charged More Than Once: I purchased an app on the Microsoft store and was billed more than once for it. How can I contact support and speak to a real person about my issue. The automated reply tells me to go the the website and the website is not helpful. How can I find help ?...
  4. Can I use a Windows 10 key more than once?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I use a Windows 10 key more than once?: If I want to reinstall my Windows 10 Pro, do I have to buy Windows again or can I use the previous key? Kann ich einen Windows 10 Key mehrmals verwenden?
  5. Quick Assist: give assistance to more than one PC at once

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick Assist: give assistance to more than one PC at once: I am using Quick Assist on Windows 10 to remotely help my brother who has networking problems between his 3 PCs. To do this effectively I need to view and control at least two of his PCs at the same time. Wikipedia says this is possible, but no seach query I can come up...
  6. Cannot use media keys more than once at a time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot use media keys more than once at a time: Hey, It worked on my previous laptop, but no longer on my new one. When I use fn + down arrow key it pauses the song on spotify. But if I want to resume the song, I need to release the keys then use fn + down again, I can't just press fn then pressing down arrow key to...
  7. If you see this message more than once, ...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    If you see this message more than once, ...: For the last week or so, I've got this three or four times. [img] So this morning I went through the exercise to no avail. I just got it again. Anyone else getting it? Got any suggestions? I do appreciate y'alls time. Thank you 126957
  8. Updates installing more than once

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates installing more than once: Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I just realized that KB4023057 has installed itself 3 times--November and December, 2018, and January 2019. KB4100347 has installed twice: once on January 29 and again today. Why would that be? 126628
  9. Running sfc /scannow more than once

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Running sfc /scannow more than once: I've run across the suggestion that when running sfc /scannow it should be run two or three times, even if you received the message Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. My understanding has been that if no integrity violation are found you...
  10. Running sfc /scannow more than once question

in Windows 10 Support
    Running sfc /scannow more than once question: I've run across the suggestion that when running sfc /scannow it should be run two or three times, even if you received the message Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. My understanding has been that if no integrity violation are found you...