Windows 10: Can not watch training videos on thumb drive using PC Viewer.exe

Discus and support Can not watch training videos on thumb drive using PC Viewer.exe in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I want to watch a series of training videos that came on a thumb drive that is PC Viewer/NexCopy that are mp4 videos. I had watched a few but am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kwithey, Mar 9, 2019.

1. kwithey Win User

Can not watch training videos on thumb drive using PC Viewer.exe

Hello, I want to watch a series of training videos that came on a thumb drive that is PC Viewer/NexCopy that are mp4 videos. I had watched a few but am now not able to. When I click on PC Viewer.exe it opens a directory of the training videos just fine. Then when I select any of the videos it opens a browser window and errors saying that "navigation to the webpage was cancelled "and goes no farther, Thought it may be codex so downloaded those, thought it was a fw issue so enabled the app, even downloaded and installed VLC and other mp4 players and set those for default mp4 player, Still nothing works. Wondering if it could be a loop back 120.0.0 issue? Any thoughts? It did work, but now will not. Thanks.

HP 750-514
    Windows 10 Pro 64

:)

kwithey, Mar 9, 2019

2. Watching Videos through the Browser in Windows 10

Hi Floyd,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

As you have issues watching videos in different browsers, this maybe an issues with the graphics driver not loaded properly.

• What is the Make and Model of the computer?
    • What is the exact error displayed on Browser?
    Provide us the Event viewer logs by trying these steps:

1. Press Win + X key on the keyboard and choose
    Event Viewer.

2. Check theApplication logs and provide us the events that occur when you try to play a Video on the Browser.

Thank you.

Ravinath P, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Can't watch videos on Win 10

Hi,

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• Which web browser are you using to watch online videos?
    • Do you receive any error message?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    If you are using Internet Explorer to watch online videos, I suggest you to
    follow the steps mentioned in the following link and check:Why won't videos play in Internet Explorer?

Note: The above mentioned article contains steps to reset IE. Resetting Internet Explorer's settings is not reversible. After a reset, all previous settings in IE are lost and cannot
    be recovered.

Please reply us with the required information along with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Can not watch training videos on thumb drive using PC Viewer.exe

Can a thumb drive be disabled by malware?

There are quite a few possibilities to what happened to your thumb drive:

1. It might be a simple issue where the partition got corrupted: In this case you can go to Computer Management > Disk Management> and check out what partition your thumb drive currently has. If it currently is in RAW format or is just unallocated, I suggest you unallocate the entire drive and make a new partition. It's possible that you can recover upto 99% of your files with a tool like EaseUS DataRecovery Wizard Pro.
    2. The malware corrupted your thumb drive's firmware: The malware that your thumb drive may have encountered may be similar to something like BadUSB. It may or may not have modified your drive's firmware to transmit malware, but in any case your thumb drive's pretty dead, and there's not much you can do about it.

Don't Root here plz..., Mar 9, 2019
  5. hello kwithey
    copy all the videos from thumb drive to desktop and then watxch uasing vlc player.
    if you cant able to watch means , convert the videos in any other formats , anc then again try to watch

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Can not watch training videos on thumb drive using PC Viewer.exe

1. Can not watch training videos on thumb drive using PC Viewer.exe - Similar Threads - watch training videos

2. PC freezes while watching videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes while watching videos: Hi. I have been having this issue for a few weeks. Whenever I watch a video, my pc will randomly freeze up after sometime sometimes immediately but usually every 10-20 minutes. It happens with any video platform I tried: youtube & netflix in both Chrome and Edge, and also VLC...
  3. PC freezes while watching videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezes while watching videos: Hi. I have been having this issue for a few weeks. Whenever I watch a video, my pc will randomly freeze up after sometime sometimes immediately but usually every 10-20 minutes. It happens with any video platform I tried: youtube & netflix in both Chrome and Edge, and also VLC...
  4. Using DLNA to watch videos on television

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using DLNA to watch videos on television: Since my desktop PC is connected via an ethernet cable to the router and a second cable connects to the smart TV I should be able to watch videos stored on the PC on the TV using DLNA. I have found that I can display pictures from my Pictures folder and listen to music from...
  5. Start producing training videos for YouTube using Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Start producing training videos for YouTube using Windows: Hello all, Owing to the existing bothering situation due to the virus, I need to start creating videos for educational purposes, resembling the ones uploaded on YouTube and look cool in terms of visual effects. I have been working on computer skills for a long time but have...
  6. How to save exe files to thumb drives

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to save exe files to thumb drives: I need to reinstall windows 10 in my hp notebook laptop and want to save files to reinstall afterwards. I have tried that before but never had any luck. There was always something missing that prevented the programs from installing. What am I doing wrong? 145278
  7. Thumb Drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thumb Drives: How do I use a thumb drive to transfer data from Windows 7 to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thumb-drives/8b697fba-9f37-417b-a867-1443e9150438
  8. Windows 10 Training videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Training videos: Microsoft offers some fantastic short training videos on how to use most of the Office 365 apps like Word, Excel, OneDrive, etc. I cannot seem to find similar videos on using Windows 10 targeted at basic end users. Does anything like this exist? John Farr *** Email...
  9. Can not watch traing videos on thumb drive using PC Viewer.exe

in Windows 10 Support
    Can not watch traing videos on thumb drive using PC Viewer.exe: Hello, I want to watch a series of training videos that came on a thumb drive that is PC Viewer/NexCopy that are mp4 videos. I had watched a few but am now not able to. When I click on PC Viewer.exe it opens a directory of the training videos just fine. Then when I select any...
  10. thumb drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    thumb drives: Upgraded to windows 10, plugged in a thumb drive but have no idea how to open the drive 27165