Windows 10: Can old games like ''Disney's Night of the Villains'' be improved from the graphics?

Discus and support Can old games like ''Disney's Night of the Villains'' be improved from the graphics? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I was wondering if you can sharpen up old games from the graphics a bit or if you can. Sometimes the lower half is torn or delayed by the game. Can... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CreaGab, Jun 13, 2020.

1. CreaGab Win User

Can old games like ''Disney's Night of the Villains'' be improved from the graphics?

I was wondering if you can sharpen up old games from the graphics a bit or if you can. Sometimes the lower half is torn or delayed by the game.

Can you? Anti-aliasing? Anything else?

Can old games like ''Disney's Night of the Villains'' be improved from the graphics? 0_big.jpg

I found the game in my closet and was released in 1999 with Windows 95 and Macintosh compatibility.

:)

CreaGab, Jun 13, 2020

2. Disney Infinity 3.0 Error

Hi Vrushank,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

-Did the check whether your computer has all the system specification needed to run the game?

The issue your facing is due to the inadequate graphic support needed to run the game.

Follow the below methods and check.

Update the Display drivers:

Step 1. Press Windows and X keys together.

Step 2. Click on Device Manager.

Step 3. Display Adaptor

Step 4. Right click on the graphic driver and tap on update driver through
    windows update and check if it helps. And for more information I suggest you to refer the link below.

If the issue still persists check for any update in Windows store.

I would also suggest you to visit the below link for the list of compatible game in Windows 10.

Windows 10 Games Compatibility List

Hope this information helps, post us back with any issues related to Windows, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Akheel Ahmed, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Unable to play Disney Magic Kingdom

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing while playing the Disney Magic Kingdom game.

In this scenario, we would suggest you refer this
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    article and perform the steps and check if you are able to play the game.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Can old games like ''Disney's Night of the Villains'' be improved from the graphics?

Game is no longer available

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you also receiving any error code?
    • Did you purchase Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures from Windows Store on your old computer?
    • If so, are you using the same Microsoft Account through the game was purchased?
    Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures is available in Windows Store. Reference:
    Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures

Also, refer to the following Xbox article about the game Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures:

Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures

You also refer to the section Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures troubleshooting
    for fixing the with the game.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Can old games like ''Disney's Night of the Villains'' be improved from the graphics?

1. Can old games like ''Disney's Night of the Villains'' be improved from the graphics? - Similar Threads - old games ''Disney's

2. Can I improve my laptops graphics by any chance ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I improve my laptops graphics by any chance ?: Heres my laptop's info - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-improve-my-laptops-graphics-by-any-chance/450d54a9-f29f-4f1f-884d-919feac16324
  3. Can I improve my laptops graphics by any chance ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I improve my laptops graphics by any chance ?: Heres my laptop's info - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-improve-my-laptops-graphics-by-any-chance/450d54a9-f29f-4f1f-884d-919feac16324
  4. Can I improve my laptops graphics by any chance ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Disney Games Night Issues with Windows and Powerpoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disney Games Night Issues with Windows and Powerpoint: HelloI got a Disney game night game box as a present and cannot seem to get the PowerPoint games working correctly. I follow the instructions to enable macros bit it still does not work correctly. For instance on family fued we can play but it acts only as a slide show so we...
  6. Disney Games Night Issues with Windows and Powerpoint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disney Games Night Issues with Windows and Powerpoint: HelloI got a Disney game night game box as a present and cannot seem to get the PowerPoint games working correctly. I follow the instructions to enable macros bit it still does not work correctly. For instance on family fued we can play but it acts only as a slide show so we...
  7. Will a graphics card improve gaming performance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will a graphics card improve gaming performance?: So I have an Optiplex 990, intel i5 2500, and it's horrendously slow when I pull up ANY kind of game, the FPS goes to 3, or sometimes less than one frame per second. I don't think this is a problem with my desktop because its performance in normal use does not match up to...
  8. Can not make a in-game purchase on disney magic kingdom from new zealand

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can not make a in-game purchase on disney magic kingdom from new zealand: I have been trying many times to make a purchase on the game Disney Magic Kingdom, but every time the payment screen comes up and asks for billing address, it is locked on United States and i can not enter my own address being in New Zealand to make a purchase. have contacted...
  9. Loading Disney Magic Kingdoms game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading Disney Magic Kingdoms game: The Disney Magic Kingdoms game keeps aborting during loading. Any thoughts on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-disney-magic-kingdoms-game/16ae7266-0916-48fd-a2d1-f26997953b98
  10. Start Menu like an Old Pong Game

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu like an Old Pong Game: I am attemting to put some order in the many tiles on my start menu. It's almost like an old 'PONG' game. I move a tile to an area and it moves away on it's own. If I attempt to group some tiles and name them, the name bar stretches horizontally accross the screen and doesn't...