Windows 10: Can "On Battery" and "Plugged In" pop-up notifications be disabled?

Discus and support Can "On Battery" and "Plugged In" pop-up notifications be disabled? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I believe my Asus UX330 has an issue with the charging pin connect. It still charges fine, but the connection must not be perfect since the pop-up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SJ8822, Mar 13, 2019.

1. SJ8822 Win User

Can "On Battery" and "Plugged In" pop-up notifications be disabled?

I believe my Asus UX330 has an issue with the charging pin connect. It still charges fine, but the connection must not be perfect since the pop-up notifications happen every 10-20 seconds. I have tried different charging cords with no luck so far, so I am hopping I can disable this relatively useless notification. This notification does not seem to be anywhere in the control panel or in settings.

Thanks for any direction!

:)

SJ8822, Mar 13, 2019

2. How to disable battery notifications on laptop when connected to AC?

Hi,

You are receiving Battery Saver notifications to help you prolong the battery life of your desktop. To help you resolve this concern, we would like to suggest these steps to turn off the notifications from battery saver:

• Open Settings app.
    • Select System.
    • Click on Notifications & actions tab.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery Saver. Turn off the slider.

Let us know if the above steps resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Mar 13, 2019
  3. How to disable battery notifications on laptop when connected to AC?

The Battery saver notification switch is set to 'on' and is grayed out, and can't be changed.

BruceNoonan, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Deactivate low battery notification

Hi,

Windows 10 may have detected your old battery, the reason why your computer kept of notifying you about the battery life. To help you disable this notification, we suggest that you follow the steps below to turn off the notifications from battery saver:

(Note: Make sure to unplug your laptop from the power source first before performing the steps below.)

• Open Settings app.
    • Select System.
    • Click on Notifications & actions tab.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery Saver and turn off the slider.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Can "On Battery" and "Plugged In" pop-up notifications be disabled? - Similar Threads - Battery Plugged pop

2. notifications not popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    notifications not popping up: My notifications and all the icons towards the right-side of the taskbar, like sound, wifi, battery are not popping up. need help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-not-popping-up/6b9b7b64-c372-44e0-b561-24541e8520da
  3. notifications not popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    notifications not popping up: My notifications and all the icons towards the right-side of the taskbar, like sound, wifi, battery are not popping up. need help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-not-popping-up/6b9b7b64-c372-44e0-b561-24541e8520da
  4. Can "On Battery" and "Plugged In" pop-up notifications be disabled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can "On Battery" and "Plugged In" pop-up notifications be disabled?: I believe my Asus Expertbook has an issue with the charging pin connect. It still charges fine, but the connection must not be perfect since the pop-up notifications happen every 10-20 seconds. I have tried different charging cords with no luck so far, so I am hopping I can...
  5. Can "On Battery" and "Plugged In" pop-up notifications be disabled?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can "On Battery" and "Plugged In" pop-up notifications be disabled?: I believe my Asus Expertbook has an issue with the charging pin connect. It still charges fine, but the connection must not be perfect since the pop-up notifications happen every 10-20 seconds. I have tried different charging cords with no luck so far, so I am hopping I can...
  6. Pop-up Notification

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop-up Notification: This Notification Pop-up every 30 to 40 seconds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-notification/55475e14-0364-4dc8-a0c6-d4ce85cebb5d
  7. Disable caps and num lock pop-up notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable caps and num lock pop-up notifications: Hi all, One day, I opened up my laptop and it had started displaying popup notifications every time I turned the caps lock or num lock on or off. It is incredibly irritating and distracting when working and it was not doing for the last two years of use. I cannot figure out...
  8. How can i disable the windows defender firewall notification pop up?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can i disable the windows defender firewall notification pop up?: How can i disable the windows defender firewall notification pop up? I am running a program which requires the firewall to be turn off. Once i turn the firewall off, there is random windows defender firewall notification pops up prompting user to turn it back on. How do...
  9. Can "On Battery" and "Plugged In" pop notifications be disabled?

Can "On Battery" and "Plugged In" pop notifications be disabled?: I believe my Asus UX330 has an issue with the charging pin connect. It still charges fine, but the connection must not be perfect since the pop-up notifications happen every 10-20 seconds. I have tried different charging cords with no luck so far, so I am hopping I can...
  10. Pop up notifications

Pop up notifications: I keep getting "pop ups" from Chrome, Gmail, Facebook, etc. I can't seem to stop these. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-notifications/7ea77412-e489-4d7e-ae22-4ba660af5f22

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn off notification of plug in in asus laptop

2. make asus not notify every time the charger is plugged in

3. turn off plugged in/on battery notification asus