Windows 10: Can one fix a corrupted profile the same way as they did in Win 7?

Discus and support Can one fix a corrupted profile the same way as they did in Win 7? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The title is the question. 18046 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rfrharbin, Aug 20, 2015.

1. rfrharbin Win User

Can one fix a corrupted profile the same way as they did in Win 7?

The title is the question.

:)

rfrharbin, Aug 20, 2015

2. How can I record call in Lumia 925 the same way as in Lumia 950?

There is instruction how to set up Lumia 950 voice recorder to record call (Settings/ phone/ Default apps - Choose the app you want to manage record phone call )

Article - How to enable native call recording on the Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL

How can I set the same voice recorder for Lumia 925?

I Like how Lumia 930 call recorder works and I cant understand why there is no such possibility for Lumia 925.

Where is the problem to make this voice recorder option in lumia 925 software upgrade?

Best regards Lauris

LaurisPurins, Aug 20, 2015
  3. DenverB. Win User
    How can I record call in Lumia 925 the same way as in Lumia 950?

Hi,
    LaurisPurins.
    Since official Windows 10 for WP8.1 devices is not yet available, you may try using 3rd party app available from the Store.

DenverB., Aug 20, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

I can't think of any reason why not. The fixes for 7 worked for 8/8.1 so should be good for 10.

Ztruker, Aug 21, 2015
  5. rfrharbin Win User
    The reason I asked is because I tried using the Win7 instructions, allowing that some things are in different places and when I got to the final for Win7 it would not l copy and paste. It would not even give an indication that I had tried to do so. I was hoping someone had done this and could tell me how or help find what I did wrong.

rfrharbin, Aug 21, 2015
  6. Are you trying to setup a new account then put over all your files?

1029rjmenvy17t, Aug 21, 2015
  7. rfrharbin Win User
    Yes, following the instructions given in the Win7 help files for fixing a corrupt user account. I did not find how to do it in Win10.

rfrharbin, Aug 22, 2015
  8. Ztruker Win User

There should be one for Windows 8/8.1 but I can't find it. That should be closer to Windows 10 I would think.

Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Can one fix a corrupted profile the same way as they did in Win 7? - Similar Threads - fix corrupted profile

2. Fix corrupt profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix corrupt profile: I have a corrupt user profile in Windows 10. I can create a new profile and copy the information, but how can I make sure I don't copy the corrupted info to the new profile?...
  3. Fix corrupt profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix corrupt profile: I have a corrupt user profile in Windows 10. I can create a new profile and copy the information, but how can I make sure I don't copy the corrupted info to the new profile?...
  4. Fix corrupt profile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can I use the same email as a corrupted profile when creating a new profile?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can I use the same email as a corrupted profile when creating a new profile?: I want to migrate to a new profile, but I'm not sure if I can use the same email for the setup process. The password can probably stay the same, but can the email? I think the Microsoft account and profiles might be separate, but I'm not sure.Thank you!...
  6. Can I use the same email as a corrupted profile when creating a new profile?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use the same email as a corrupted profile when creating a new profile?: I want to migrate to a new profile, but I'm not sure if I can use the same email for the setup process. The password can probably stay the same, but can the email? I think the Microsoft account and profiles might be separate, but I'm not sure.Thank you!...
  7. Corrupt profile and no way to get a new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupt profile and no way to get a new one: I have a corrupt profile. I think it’s pretty obvious for me. But what makes this difficult to deal with is that my settings and windows search bar aren’t working. Is there any way for me to get a brand new profile without using those 2 things...
  8. Corrupt profile and no way to get a new one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupt profile and no way to get a new one: I have a corrupt profile. I think it’s pretty obvious for me. But what makes this difficult to deal with is that my settings and windows search bar aren’t working. Is there any way for me to get a brand new profile without using those 2 things...
  9. Corrupt profile and no way to get a new one

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Fixing a corrupt user profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fixing a corrupt user profile: I've been trying off and on for months trying to get Microsoft Ultimate Word Games to sync with the cloud, but I can't do it. I've read that I have a corrupt user profile as far as MUWG is concerned--my other games [Microsoft Solitaire, etc.] have no problem syncing, so I...