Windows 10: Can only click on one window?

Discus and support Can only click on one window? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have no idea what happened but I can only click on one window. Like if I have Steam open I can only click on things in Steam. The task bar doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Darkslayer16, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Can only click on one window?

I have no idea what happened but I can only click on one window. Like if I have Steam open I can only click on things in Steam. The task bar doesn't work to change either and I have to alt tab. Even if I do that I can see it but I cant click on anything.

:)

Darkslayer16, Jul 27, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 27, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 27, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Can only click on one window?

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

Can only click on one window?

1. Can only click on one window? - Similar Threads - click window

2. Snapping windows is causing more clicks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snapping windows is causing more clicks: I finally figured out how to stop the snapping windows from showing me the different layouts. Is there any way I can stop my snaps from automatically going to a narrow screen in the middle of the screen? I am constantly spending time with my windows anymore maximizing,...
  3. Snapping windows is causing more clicks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snapping windows is causing more clicks: I finally figured out how to stop the snapping windows from showing me the different layouts. Is there any way I can stop my snaps from automatically going to a narrow screen in the middle of the screen? I am constantly spending time with my windows anymore maximizing,...
  4. window explorer won't open and keep refreshing when click on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window explorer won't open and keep refreshing when click on it: It happened so suddenly, it refresh my screen every time I click on it, I can't open in safe mode too, cold boot doesn't work, different profile account doesn't work, but I can open file while saving a file in other application, for example use "save" to save a PNG file in...
  5. window explorer won't open and keep refreshing when click on it

window explorer won't open and keep refreshing when click on it: It happened so suddenly, it refresh my screen every time I click on it, I can't open in safe mode too, cold boot doesn't work, different profile account doesn't work, but I can open file while saving a file in other application, for example use "save" to save a PNG file in...
  6. Why are clicks ignored in the area just above the taskbar? Windows 11. How can I adjust this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are clicks ignored in the area just above the taskbar? Windows 11. How can I adjust this?: On my Lenovo netbook in Windows 11, clicking on anything about a taskbar's width ABOVE the task bar ... any link, any button in any app, any icon on the desktop ... not responsive. Since it's a netbook, I need all of the real estate I can get. Even if it weren't, it shouldn't...
  7. Why are clicks ignored in the area just above the taskbar? Windows 11. How can I adjust this?

Why are clicks ignored in the area just above the taskbar? Windows 11. How can I adjust this?: On my Lenovo netbook in Windows 11, clicking on anything about a taskbar's width ABOVE the task bar ... any link, any button in any app, any icon on the desktop ... not responsive. Since it's a netbook, I need all of the real estate I can get. Even if it weren't, it shouldn't...
  8. Can't disable Flicks/ Hold to right click/ pen circle Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't disable Flicks/ Hold to right click/ pen circle Windows 11: Hello. I am having an issue using windows ink on Windows 11 Pro using Thinkpad Pen Pro.The hold to right click is interfering with all photo editing software. I cannot disable it in any way. If I want to draw any line, I have to drag it out of the circle, about 4mm, before it...
  9. Can't disable Flicks/ Hold to right click/ pen circle Windows 11

Can't disable Flicks/ Hold to right click/ pen circle Windows 11: Hello. I am having an issue using windows ink on Windows 11 Pro using Thinkpad Pen Pro.The hold to right click is interfering with all photo editing software. I cannot disable it in any way. If I want to draw any line, I have to drag it out of the circle, about 4mm, before it...
  10. Cursor is deactivating the window where ever I am typing. I have to click manually to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor is deactivating the window where ever I am typing. I have to click manually to...: Cursor is disabling or moving to another window automatically while typing in word or chrome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-is-deactivating-the-window-where-ever-i-am/4a24b240-7c47-4c27-bc7c-9f99727e379c