Windows 10: Can only connect one Bluetooth device at a time to HP Stream 7

Discus and support Can only connect one Bluetooth device at a time to HP Stream 7 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I picked up an HP Stream 7 tablet on eBay. Upgraded to Windows 10 and all latest drivers. All seems to be working properly. I am trying to connect a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CaptainKoloth, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Can only connect one Bluetooth device at a time to HP Stream 7

I picked up an HP Stream 7 tablet on eBay. Upgraded to Windows 10 and all latest drivers. All seems to be working properly. I am trying to connect a Dictopro D100 Bluetooth keyboard and a "Quiet Wireless Bluetooth Mouse" (off-brand, search it on Amazon to see the one) to it.

I have connected both these devices to multiple other Windows computer and Android tablets. However, on the Stream, I am only able to connect to one Bluetooth device at a time. If I turn the mouse on, it works, but turning the keyboard on does nothing. If I turn the mouse and keyboard off and then turn the keyboard on, the keyboard works, but now the mouse won't work no matter what I do until I turn the keyboard off. The same thing happens with a Bluetooth headset; it will work but only if it's the first thing I connect. If I have both the keyboard and mouse on when I start the computer it will only connect to the last one it was connected to.

It's not a problem with the peripherals themselves or interference because as I said I've connected them simultaneously to multiple other computers/tablets. It's not a compatibility issue because the Stream does work with each one individually, and it's not an issue unique to these two peripherals because as I mentioned it also occurs with the LG audio headset (it only connects if I turn it on when the keyboard and mouse are both of). I can therefore only conclude it is some sort of driver/settings issue, but I am totally stumped. All my drivers are updated and I can't figure out what setting this would be. Can't find any similar problems online. Anyone know what I can do here?

:)

CaptainKoloth, Jul 6, 2019
  2. osmartin Win User

HP Stream 13 fails to connect to Bluetooth LE devices

I upgraded my HP Stream 13 to Windows 10 performing a clean install and installed all the appropriate drivers from HP's website. Then, from the Device Manager, I updated to the latest Bluetooth drivers for my device:

Can only connect one Bluetooth device at a time to HP Stream 7 0d3f5f17-50fa-46ff-97c9-8803635e0f26.png

However, pairing with a Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth mouse fails; saying: try again and make sure that the device is still discoverable. My device is Bluetooth 4.0 capable

according to the specs
    , and the latest drivers are installed; however, as per

this troubleshooting guide
    , it's not Bluetooth 4.0 enabled since I only see "Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator" and "Realtek Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter" listed under the Bluetooth tab in Device Manager but "Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator" is missing. What can
    I do to enable Bluetooth 4.0 in my device?

Thank you,

Oscar

osmartin, Jul 6, 2019
  3. HP Stream 13 fails to connect to Bluetooth LE devices

Hi Osmartin,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Uninstall and Reinstall the Bluetooth driver and check if it enables Bluetooth 4.0 in your Computer.

Follow the below steps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Bluetooth Drivers.

a. Press 'Windows Logo + X' keys on the keyboard.

b. Click on Device Manager from that list.

c. Search for the Bluetooth Drivers from the device list, right click on it and then select
    Uninstall. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: Delete the driver software for this device, you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.

d. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

e. After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Bluetooth Drivers and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

Hope this helps. If you face any issues with Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Can only connect one Bluetooth device at a time to HP Stream 7

Bluetooth help.

Same with mine, except XP/7
    @cookiemonster; Have you checked Device Manager to see if there is a Bluetooth icon present?
    Also, what device are you trying to connect to your laptop via bluetooth?

A Cheese Danish, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Can only connect one Bluetooth device at a time to HP Stream 7

1. Can only connect one Bluetooth device at a time to HP Stream 7 - Similar Threads - connect Bluetooth device

2. Bluetooth device only connects as voice and connects without bluetooth HDMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth device only connects as voice and connects without bluetooth HDMI: I had this issue with a pair of headphones before but i managed to fix it by fiddling with the remove device option a few times but i've restarted my pc, disabled the device, restarted my bluetooth services and removed the device and no matter what I do the device always...
  3. Bluetooth device only connects as voice and connects without bluetooth HDMI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth device only connects as voice and connects without bluetooth HDMI: I had this issue with a pair of headphones before but i managed to fix it by fiddling with the remove device option a few times but i've restarted my pc, disabled the device, restarted my bluetooth services and removed the device and no matter what I do the device always...
  4. Bluetooth device only connects as voice and connects without bluetooth HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Earbud pair can only connect one at a time stably.

Bluetooth Earbud pair can only connect one at a time stably.: So I have a new pair of MPOW M9s, they are Bluetooth 5.0 ear plugs that work as a stereo pair or individually so you can use one at a time if you like. Basically like Air-pods but not by apple. Problem is that if I use both, they pair and connect, only to stutter badly and...
  6. Bluetooth device will only connect as ''Voice''.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth device will only connect as ''Voice''.: My bluetooth headsets were working fine before one day, all my headphones would only connect to ''Voice'', nothing else. I tried updating the drivers, I tried everything I could try....
  7. Bluetooth Device Connected Only Voice

Bluetooth Device Connected Only Voice: Hello, so i have a bluetooth headphone which i bought like 5 years ago, it worked always fine and it still does on my smartphone. one day i connected it to my win 10 laptop as usual to listen to some music, after it connected i opened the youtube website and started...
  8. Bluetooth head set can connect only as input device, says connected voice. HP 15-Win10 laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth head set can connect only as input device, says connected voice. HP 15-Win10 laptop.: Bluetooth headset can connect only as an input device, says connected voice. HP 15-Win10 laptop. had no issues a couple of days ago. I can connect the same Bluetooth headset with my android without any issues. I have tried everything I can including the troubleshooting...
  9. Bluetooth devices can only be connected in a very short distance

Bluetooth devices can only be connected in a very short distance: After a recent update, the Bluetooth on my laptop did not work properly. It only connects to the devices that are placed right next to it. My mouse, Xbox controller, and earphone have to cling to the laptop to establish a connection. The signal decays at 5-6 inches and is...
  10. Can I upgrade HP Stream 7 tablet to W10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I upgrade HP Stream 7 tablet to W10?: I have a HP Stream 7 tablet running W8.1 with 32gb on board plus additional 32gb microSD also. The get Windows 10 thing in the system tray says ready to upgrade. But wondering if this device has sufficient storage for this large update. Has anyone had success with updating...