Windows 10: Can Only Interact With One Window?

Discus and support Can Only Interact With One Window? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have this strange issue with Windows 10 that I can only sometimes click outside an open window, here is an image as example, I can hover on things... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KatieHennessy1, May 23, 2020.

1. Can Only Interact With One Window?

I have this strange issue with Windows 10 that I can only sometimes click outside an open window, here is an image as example, I can hover on things outside so I know it isn't the hardware is the issue. Things work again when I minimise the window.

Can Only Interact With One Window? [​IMG]

I updated all my drivers so that isn't the issue

Very similar to this question but they haven't seemed to have found an answer: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/can-only-click-on-one-window/f3ac0310-8372-4136-8d80-36d3031b6ced?page=1

Thanks!

:)

KatieHennessy1, May 23, 2020
  2. felipaopl Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

felipaopl, May 23, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 23, 2020
  4. dvojinov Win User

Can Only Interact With One Window?

do you have asus board ? did you care to check my page ?

all right I checkd your specifications your mobo and audio setup is :

• Realtek ALC889 codec
    • High Definition Audio
    • 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel
    • Support for Dolby® Home Theater
    • Support for S/PDIF Out
    That doesn't necessary mean Dolby Digital Live ..if by any chance you have Dolby Digital Live and want to go with it you should use your manufacturers drives , however if this DHT is one of the Software solutions DAX 1 , 2 or whatever and you dont have DOlby Digital Live 5.1 surround to select that means only native DOLBY and DTS are sported as pass-through once such contest is detected but you wont gain all time 5.1 as you miss Dolby Digital LIve or DTS Interactive (gaming , music videos that are not Dolby or DTS ) in this case check my page :

SimpleSite.com

read the instructions carefully EXPLORE THE PAGE and follow them step by step and it may be that you end up with full DTS Interactive and Dolby Digital Live on your board , as it is GIABYTE you have great chances ..ASUS unfortunately has issues with DTS interactive ongoing more then 6 months now and I start to believe that ASUS lost DTS Interactive licence and is drooped out of the game or they have issue that they are not aware off .

dvojinov, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Can Only Interact With One Window?

1. Can Only Interact With One Window? - Similar Threads - Interact Window

2. A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.: PokerStars Client SoftwareSummary Stopped responding and was closedDate ‎10/‎03/‎2024 12:36 PMStatus Report sentDescriptionA problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : C:\Program Files...
  3. A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.: PokerStars Client SoftwareSummary Stopped responding and was closedDate ‎10/‎03/‎2024 12:36 PMStatus Report sentDescriptionA problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : C:\Program Files...
  4. In Windows 11 I am noticing that processed you have open but aren't interacting with for a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11 I am noticing that processed you have open but aren't interacting with for a...: In Windows 11 I am noticing that processes you have open but aren't interacting with for a while, have a "pause" icon next to them in Task Manager. How can I turn this off. I have programs now that wont open including mail and calendar. I would like to turn this off, it's...
  5. In Windows 11 I am noticing that processed you have open but aren't interacting with for a...

In Windows 11 I am noticing that processed you have open but aren't interacting with for a...: In Windows 11 I am noticing that processes you have open but aren't interacting with for a while, have a "pause" icon next to them in Task Manager. How can I turn this off. I have programs now that wont open including mail and calendar. I would like to turn this off, it's...
  6. Every Button on Taskbar Not Working/ Interacting! Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every Button on Taskbar Not Working/ Interacting! Windows 11: I don't know why button anything I click on the taskbar like the start button, search bar, and even settings button won't open or interact. I can't access most of the apps I use because of this, and I can't even go on settings to reset the computer. It won't let me open the...
  7. Every Button on Taskbar Not Working/ Interacting! Windows 11

Every Button on Taskbar Not Working/ Interacting! Windows 11: I don't know why button anything I click on the taskbar like the start button, search bar, and even settings button won't open or interact. I can't access most of the apps I use because of this, and I can't even go on settings to reset the computer. It won't let me open the...
  8. Accounts abd screeb resolutions interaction windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accounts abd screeb resolutions interaction windows 10: I need to have 2 accounts on a computer, with each account having a different screen/display resolution. One account has administrator privileges and the other is a standard account. Both accounts are local accounts.I log into account #1, and set the desired resolution....
  9. Accounts abd screeb resolutions interaction windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accounts abd screeb resolutions interaction windows 10: I need to have 2 accounts on a computer, with each account having a different screen/display resolution. One account has administrator privileges and the other is a standard account. Both accounts are local accounts.I log into account #1, and set the desired resolution....
  10. Accounts abd screeb resolutions interaction windows 10