Windows 10: Can only open some Windows 10 Apps through it's Files, WindowsApps, cannot open it using...

Discus and support Can only open some Windows 10 Apps through it's Files, WindowsApps, cannot open it using... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Applications like Microsoft Store, Photos works fine when opened from search tab, but others like NVidia, Video Editor can only be open in its original... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DeeDave123, Feb 15, 2020 at 2:37 AM.

1. Can only open some Windows 10 Apps through it's Files, WindowsApps, cannot open it using...

Applications like Microsoft Store, Photos works fine when opened from search tab, but others like NVidia, Video Editor can only be open in its original folder via File Explorer, if not it would tell this error:

"The application path"

The parameter is incorrect.​

The thing is I already do sfc /scannow and DISM commands in Administrator Command Prompt, also I tried to fix it using Powershell and it doesn't work, Microsoft Support please help me, It's been going for 10 months now. Help would be extremely appreciated!

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Jetster Win User
  4. Ketxxx Win User

Can only open some Windows 10 Apps through it's Files, WindowsApps, cannot open it using...

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Thema:

Can only open some Windows 10 Apps through it's Files, WindowsApps, cannot open it using...

1. Can only open some Windows 10 Apps through it's Files, WindowsApps, cannot open it using... - Similar Threads - open Apps through

2. Permission to open app in WindowsApp Folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Permission to open app in WindowsApp Folder: I already have changed the ownership of the folder to my user, I can enter and see everything but when I try to open a game.exe it says I don't have the permissions. How do I fix this? I'm trying to hook the .exe to the steam game list so I can stream it to my nvidia shield...
  3. Opening App Only Opens App Store Page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening App Only Opens App Store Page: I tried to download a game from the app store after buying the game pass, but the game paused downloading right as it was about to finish. I left it alone for about ten minutes and nothing happened, so I hit the button to pause and resume the download, at which point it told...
  4. Can't open C:\Program Files\WindowsApps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't open C:\Program Files\WindowsApps: I want to run Malwarebytes on an app that I downloaded from the Microsoft store. I found a posting (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-windows_store/where-is-microsoft-store-downloads-folder-located/d0c8bfd4-4fb9-468c-8830-1e6bc0735b89) that says the...
  5. cannot open file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot open file: I am facing a new problem. why not this file open and I try several time. can anyone have this solution [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-file/384d2e97-4abc-4947-ade5-14810131338e"
  6. Why I can not open C:\Program Files\WindowsApps ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why I can not open C:\Program Files\WindowsApps ?: Hello, Can someone please explain me how to open C:\Program Files\WindowsApps to see it contents? *Huh How do I fix "This access control entry is corrupt" ? Thanks [img] [img] [img] [img] 113129
  7. App doesnt open through a batch file

App doesnt open through a batch file: Chaps... I have a desktop running with a few apps 24/7 feeding to a network, on the rare occasion it drops or restarts due to some update or power outage I thought I could write a simple batchfile just to restart everything automatically. Problem is 1 app refuses to...
  8. some apps will not open

some apps will not open: Action Center..Microsoft Edge will not open..Also when I try to sync I get this message 15402
  9. "Cannot open file -a" / explorer opens

in Windows 10 Support
    "Cannot open file -a" / explorer opens: Hello, I keep getting this error when Windows 10 boots to desktop, when I close it opens file explorer. Any ideas what's this mysterious "-a" file is? 97243
  10. Cannot open files

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot open files: Hi- Used Laplink Pcmover Pro to transfer my files from my old computer to the new. Problem is that now I can't open pictures, documents, music on the new computer. Keep getting message that I need permission to open this file. 41881