Windows 10: can only print from adobe and web browsers in Windows 10

Discus and support can only print from adobe and web browsers in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have seen this issue several times and the cause seemed to be upgrading from Windows 7 to 10 while retaining all files and apps. the only solution i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kerry Keeton, Oct 21, 2019.

1. can only print from adobe and web browsers in Windows 10

i have seen this issue several times and the cause seemed to be upgrading from Windows 7 to 10 while retaining all files and apps. the only solution i ever found to be able to print again was to Reset PC and only retail files, not apps. This fixed the printing issue but i then i had to reload all the users software. i just recently had this occur again but this time, the machine had always had windows 10, not an upgrade. I cant for the life of me fix this issue. Printing from Adobe and web browsers prints as normal but if i try and print from anything else, word, outlook, notepad, excel, etc., the job appears to hit the local machines print queue and then vanishes without ever sending to the print server. this also occurs trying to print to a local, usb printer. if i open print properties and print a test page, i get a message that the test page failed to print and asks to run the troubleshooter which doesnt find a problem. it is only this one machine that it is happening too and is not user related. i have tried everything i can find and nothing resolves this. i also have this posted on Experts Exchange and no solution has been found yet. if it had not happened to a machine that wasnt upgraded, i wouldnt be worried because all my machines are on 10 now but like i said, the only other solution i have found was to reset blowing off all the apps and settings. this kills me for half a day reloading software. i have this user on a spare machine so i can invest the time in finding a solution but so far no luck.

:)

Kerry Keeton, Oct 21, 2019

2. Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Oct 21, 2019
  3. A Faster Web Browser for Windows 10?

Hi,

You always have the option to use other browsers, however I strongly suggest that you use Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer because of the newer features. To address your issue we are going to enable your Flash Player Plugin. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click the "..." button on the upper right corner of your Edge browser.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Under Advanced settings section, click the View advanced settings button.
    • Locate the Use Adobe Flash Player section and toggle the switch on to enable Adobe Flash Player.
    • Refresh your web page or open a new browser tab.
    Let's see how it behaves.

Regards.

Robelene Win, Oct 21, 2019
  4. bigboi86 Win User

can only print from adobe and web browsers in Windows 10

Adobe Print Problems?

Adobe reader will not recognize our printer installed. My mom needs some form printed out and I cannot get Adobe to recognize our HP 3310 series printer.

We have the latest HP drivers

We have the latest version of Adobe

I have reinstalled Adobe, I have made sure all my print settings is ok. Why will Adobe not recognize my printer?

bigboi86, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

can only print from adobe and web browsers in Windows 10

1. can only print from adobe and web browsers in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - print adobe web

2. Internet connection only works on web browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection only works on web browsers: I really dont know how to word this question, I've been having an issue where i would be "connected" to the internet, can browse and do everything just fine, but websites will sometimes say i am "disconnected" and many programs on my computer refuse to run because they are...
  3. Internet connection only works on web browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet connection only works on web browsers: I really dont know how to word this question, I've been having an issue where i would be "connected" to the internet, can browse and do everything just fine, but websites will sometimes say i am "disconnected" and many programs on my computer refuse to run because they are...
  4. The only Web Browser that works is Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The only Web Browser that works is Microsoft edge: The only web browser that works on my computer is microsoft edge. Any other web browsers such as fire fox and google chrome do not work anymore. they open for a split second and then close. I have tried re-installing the web browser, checking for malware with malware bytes,...
  5. The only Web Browser that works is Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The only Web Browser that works is Microsoft edge: I normally use Firefox for all my web browsing. but for some reason when I open it or any web browser that is not Microsoft edge, it instantly closes. I have tried reinstalling it multiple times, running it in safe mode or as an administrator, and I have no clue what else I...
  6. Can only print after printing from Microsoft Edge

Can only print after printing from Microsoft Edge: Hi all, My computer HP Compaq 15 Notebook has been having trouble with printing for a long time now and I am finally trying to get on and fix it. I am trying to print to a brother HL-2270DW printer. All of the other computers in my household have no issues printing from it,...
  7. Printing to Adobe from Explorer Not working

Printing to Adobe from Explorer Not working: For years I have been able to select multiple photos from explorer and either right click--print, ctlP--print or drop down file menu--print and a dialogue box would appear that allowed me to select which printer, select format ie multiple pics per page etc then print to the...
  8. Windows 10 printing issue; can only print as Administrator

Windows 10 printing issue; can only print as Administrator: Since the v1909 update borked my Windows 10 desktop machine, I did a clean install of v1909. Sadly, I haven't restored printing to its previous state. Printer is an HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fn, driver & apps package freshly downloaded from HP installer hasn't changed for...
  9. Printing from web browsers in Windows 10 opens Office 365 login page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing from web browsers in Windows 10 opens Office 365 login page: Hi Can you help with a problem in Windows 10 1903? Whenever i print something from a web browser (Chrome or Edge) an Office 365 login page is being opend in the default browser. It's super annoying ;) I verified this on another Windows 1903 installation, so it's not specific...
  10. using Windows 10 and can not print to Adobe PDF

using Windows 10 and can not print to Adobe PDF: In the past I could print to Adobe PDF with no problems. Recently these jobs get hung up in an error mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-windows-10-and-can-not-print-to-adobe-pdf/257f00da-78c2-431e-8639-03cc0561d925