Windows 10: Can open windows emoji picker but no input

Discus and support Can open windows emoji picker but no input in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I can access windows emoji picker but it doesn't input and detect keywords (for example, searching for ice emoji) It also only stays on the very first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by joooma, Oct 27, 2020.

1. joooma Win User

Can open windows emoji picker but no input

I can access windows emoji picker but it doesn't input and detect keywords (for example, searching for ice emoji)
    It also only stays on the very first emoji and cannot choose (using arrow keys)

currently running Version 2004 build 19041.572

Can open windows emoji picker but no input [​IMG]

:)

joooma, Oct 27, 2020

2. Where are the flag emojis in the emoji picker??

Just tried the emoji picker (Win+.) on update 2004 and I don't see any country flags? I can't even see the regional indicators either...

bababoooooey, Oct 27, 2020
  3. bro67 Win User
    bro67, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Pedro M Win User

Windows Emoji

Hi Sharaawy,

My name is Pedro. I'm an Independent Advisor trying to help.

Try the Emoji Picker and see if you like those.

To open the emoji picker, press Win+. or Win+; on your keyboard. In other words, hold the Windows key down and press either the period (.) or semicolon (Can open windows emoji picker but no input ;) key.

Regards.

Pedro M, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Can open windows emoji picker but no input - Similar Threads - open emoji picker

2. Tenor GIF problem in Windows 11 Emoji Picker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tenor GIF problem in Windows 11 Emoji Picker: My Emoji in Windows 11 for no reason when it enters GIF page it fails. I didn't disable it at all, or maybe accidentally. I tried to find a way but to no avail, even though site tenor.com is still working normally. Is there a way to enable the GIF again?...
  3. Emoji Picker Search Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emoji Picker Search Not Working: I can bring up the emoji picker with <Win+period> but when I try to search for an emoji by typing in the box, the box does not show the characters I type. Instead, it shows the keys in the order they are on the keyboard like this:What I type: smileWhat shows: qwertSometimes,...
  4. Emoji Picker Search Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emoji Picker Search Not Working: I can bring up the emoji picker with <Win+period> but when I try to search for an emoji by typing in the box, the box does not show the characters I type. Instead, it shows the keys in the order they are on the keyboard like this:What I type: smileWhat shows: qwertSometimes,...
  5. Emoji picker not working properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Emoji picker not working properly: Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042.572 When I invoke the emoji panel (Win+.) it shows up but doesn't really function. The focus doesn't switch to it, I can click on an emoji with my mouse but nothing happens... submitted by /u/vegainer [link] [comments]...
  6. Where are the flag emojis in the emoji picker??

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where are the flag emojis in the emoji picker??: Just tried the emoji picker Win+. on update 2004 and I don't see any country flags? I can't even see the regional indicators either... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-the-flag-emojis-in-the-emoji-picker/f7ba8a5f-66cc-49db-9abd-2ce622b8676d
  7. Please update the emoji picker

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please update the emoji picker: A lot is missing, among which are the country flags except the dual Japanese flags, the middle finger, and most likely all of the recently added emoji from the latest unicode standard. The latest ones being missing, I can understand, but emoji that are not exactly recent,...
  8. Clipboard history & Emoji picker crashes

in Windows 10 Support
    Clipboard history & Emoji picker crashes: Running Windows 10 version 2004 build 19041.329, 32-bit. Not so sure why this happened. I've ran commands as below: sfc /scannow DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth DISM.exe /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup...
  9. Kaommojis and Symbols not in Emoji picker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kaommojis and Symbols not in Emoji picker: [ATTACH] So I have a PC and a Laptop and on my PC which uses Windows Home I have Kaomojis and Symbols in Emoji pciker (Win + .) and on my Laptop which uses Windows Pro I only have Emojis in emoji picker. I already tried updating but it didn't work. Anyone knows if i can...
  10. How do I reset/clear the emoji history on the emoji picker?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I reset/clear the emoji history on the emoji picker?: Question is in the title. 130660

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Emoji panel opens but no input