Windows 10: Can pair but not connect jlab earbuds to windows 10 dell xps 13 laptop

Discus and support Can pair but not connect jlab earbuds to windows 10 dell xps 13 laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I can pair but not connect jlab earbuds to windows 10 dell xps 13 laptop. I also was able to pair and connect before. However, it still did not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BenjaminRosen1, May 11, 2020.

1. Can pair but not connect jlab earbuds to windows 10 dell xps 13 laptop

Hi, I can pair but not connect jlab earbuds to windows 10 dell xps 13 laptop. I also was able to pair and connect before. However, it still did not provide these earbuds as an option for "output" device in the sound settings area. Super annoying. Would appreciate any help. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver as well as rebooting. They work perfectly with my android phone.

:)

BenjaminRosen1, May 11, 2020

2. problem connecting Bose qc 35 ii headphones to Dell XPS 13, win 8.1 64 bit

Lots of people seem to be having trouble connecting bluetooth headphones to laptops. I have read and completed the troubleshooting steps both with my headphones (which connect easily to my phone) and with the drivers in Win 8.1 64-bit on my Dell XPS 13.
    The last step: the windows pgm compatibility troubleshooter. After accepting Win 8 settings as suggested in the troubleshooter, I observed that the Bose headphones could be paired *and* connected. However, the sound still issued through the laptop's speakers.
    What now?

RBurnstine, May 11, 2020
  3. Arily Win User
    Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...

Soooo, I have Windows 10 64-bit Build: 1803 Completely updated via Windows Update.
    Trying to use Insignia Bluetooth Earbuds Model: NS-CAHBTEP01

I used to be able to use these bluetooth earbuds just fine before (not sure which windows 10 build but it was windows 10)...But I haven't used them in awhile so they weren't paired...Went to pair them the other night and when they first pair they work perfectly fine...not an issue at all. They say, "Power On", "Device Connected". They show in bluetooth devices "Connected Voice and Music", However when I turned the device off and turn them back on later to use them they connect but not completely. Instead they say, "Power On", "Devices Connected" but they show in bluetooth devices "Connected Voice" no music. When I go to power off the device to retry it keeps saying on the device, "Power On", "Device Connected" and they will not power off at all...it's so strange... I even used a different pair of bluetooth earbuds with the same exact results so I don't think it's the earbuds...I think it's something with this windows 10 build.

Has anyone ever heard of this and know a fix? The only way I can continue to use them is constantly removing them from bluetooth devices and do a brand new pairing until the next time I shut them off...then I have to start all over again. So strange that when I go to reconnect a second time that's when I have the issue.

Arily, May 11, 2020
  4. Can pair but not connect jlab earbuds to windows 10 dell xps 13 laptop

Andre Da Costa, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Can pair but not connect jlab earbuds to windows 10 dell xps 13 laptop

1. Can pair but not connect jlab earbuds to windows 10 dell xps 13 laptop - Similar Threads - pair connect jlab

2. Problem in XPS 13 dell - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem in XPS 13 dell - Windows 10: Hi, I have a new laptop XPS 139310 of dell, and for some reason there is a graphic problem when using universal docking station I am using windows 10 20H2 version latest version The problem is like that: 1. when doing right on directory for example, and moving the...
  3. Problem in XPS 13 dell

Problem in XPS 13 dell: Hi, I have a new laptop XPS 13 of dell, and for some reason there is a graphic problem when using universal docking station I am using windows 10 20H2 version latest version The problem is like that: 1. when doing right on directory for example, and moving the mouse...
  4. Paired Earbuds Not Available for Connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Paired Earbuds Not Available for Connection: I have new JBL Live300TWS - LE earbuds that pair easily and correctly to my HP laptop but are not working. I've tried all of the troubleshooting in the forum and still no luck. It shouldn't be this hard and frustrating. Any tips? 1 they show up as an OTHER device instead...
  5. Dell XPS 13 and Windows 10 2004 version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell XPS 13 and Windows 10 2004 version: Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 connected to external hub using USB type C produces that the laptop freezes randomly every 5/10 minutes after the installation of Windows 10 2004 upgrade showing the following error on Event viewer related to Intel Iris Plus Graphics: Device...
  6. no touch screen on dell xps 13

no touch screen on dell xps 13: Can someone please tell me how I can get the touch screen to work on a new Dell Xps 13 9300. The touch screen facility has not worked from day 1 now on day 3. The touch screen does not appear under the human interface driver so I cannot enable it there. thanks...
  7. Why my dell xps 13 laptop crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why my dell xps 13 laptop crashes: I have a dell xps 13 laptop running win 10 home. No internet security. No VPN. Updates are automatic. 4 mb ram. My machine freezes 10 to 20 times per day. Sometime it will freeze every 60 to 90 seconds. This renders my laptopworthless. With each update, the freezes get...
  8. Laptop (Dell XPS 13) goes sleeping randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop (Dell XPS 13) goes sleeping randomly: My laptop goes sleeping randomly (1). I observed that right before that happens, the Power-LED flashes in yellow color (5 fast flashes). Sometimes when the LEDs flash in that way, I move the mouse to prevent the PC to go to sleep and it appears to work. Because of that...
  9. Dell XPS 13 "Camera not found"

Dell XPS 13 "Camera not found": Whenever I try to use the camera built into my laptop it says "0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>". I have tried a couple different thing to fix this but nothing has worked and my computer won't update anything when I reset it (Don't know if thats related but still)....
  10. Keyboard backlighting on Dell XPS 13 series laptop

Keyboard backlighting on Dell XPS 13 series laptop: I just did a Windows 10 update on my laptop and now the back lighting of the keyboard is turned off. How do I turn it back on?...