Windows 10: Can Photos stop making video previews of my albums?

Discus and support Can Photos stop making video previews of my albums? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I want look at photos in an album I don't want a video preview with annoying music, can I turn them off permanently?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by barbarahealy, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Can Photos stop making video previews of my albums?

When I want look at photos in an album I don't want a video preview with annoying music, can I turn them off permanently?

:)

barbarahealy, Mar 31, 2020
  2. Omega3006 Win User

Photos app has stopped making albums automatically

Hi and thanks for your reply.

I ran both the Windows Store App Troubleshooter and System File Checker and both methods did not find/detect any issues with my system.

Do you have any other suggestions to fix the Photos app not creating automatic albums.

I'm quite sad that it stopped making automatic albums as I think this is the apps best feature.

Please help, thanks.

Omega3006, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Photo's app removes my photo's from an album

Hi Dino,

To help resolve you concern, what we suggest is to modify your photos properly. Follow these steps:

• Select the Start

Can Photos stop making video previews of my albums? 28805_en_1.jpg

button, then select Photos.

• Select Albums, select the album you want, then select
      Edit
      . Or, to start creating a new album, select New album , select the photos you want to include, and then select
      Done .

• Do any of the following:

• Type to enter a new title.

• Select Add or remove photos, select the ones you want, then select
        Done .

• To change the photo shown at the top, select Change cover, choose a photo, then select
        Done .
    You may also watch the video on this
    link
    for more information.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Raymond Ave, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Can Photos stop making video previews of my albums?

photo albums

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Could you please briefly explain the procedure that you have followed to setup an album using Windows 10?
    2. Which application are you using to display the album?
    3. Which version of Windows is running on your device?

Refer the article Which Windows operating system am I running
    to provide the details.

If you’re referring to Photos app, I suggest you to refer the section “Help the app find more photos” from the article
    See all your photos
    for the steps.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Can Photos stop making video previews of my albums?

1. Can Photos stop making video previews of my albums? - Similar Threads - Photos stop making

2. how to make albums in photos, I want to group photos and send them to friends. can I make...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to make albums in photos, I want to group photos and send them to friends. can I make...: How can I make albums that organize my photos and then send an album to an email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-albums-in-photos-i-want-to-group/1ec5fd77-8106-423b-ad2b-7a3ee25a511f
  3. how to make albums in photos, I want to group photos and send them to friends. can I make...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to make albums in photos, I want to group photos and send them to friends. can I make...: How can I make albums that organize my photos and then send an album to an email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-albums-in-photos-i-want-to-group/1ec5fd77-8106-423b-ad2b-7a3ee25a511f
  4. How to stop Microsoft photo app from making photos in an album into a slideshow and only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop Microsoft photo app from making photos in an album into a slideshow and only...: How do I stop Microsoft 10/photo app version 2021.21090.10008.0 from turning photos in an album into a slideshow? I did not create a slideshow & I do not want a slideshow! I only want to view INDIVIDUAL photos. There are no click through arrows or way to stop the slideshow...
  5. How to stop Microsoft photo app from making photos in an album into a slideshow and only...

How to stop Microsoft photo app from making photos in an album into a slideshow and only...: How do I stop Microsoft 10/photo app version 2021.21090.10008.0 from turning photos in an album into a slideshow? I did not create a slideshow & I do not want a slideshow! I only want to view INDIVIDUAL photos. There are no click through arrows or way to stop the slideshow...
  6. Photos app - Exporting photos from Video Editor to Photo Album

Photos app - Exporting photos from Video Editor to Photo Album: Is there a way to change a Video Editor into a photo album. We have inadvertently saved a heap of photos from various locations into the Video Editor. I can't seem to find a way to either export them or change the format from a Video Editor to a Photo Album. Any...
  7. No create button in photos app - no option to make videos just albums

in Windows 10 Customization
    No create button in photos app - no option to make videos just albums: Just got a new desktop, windows 10 pro v. 1909 pre installed. Tried to create video as usual from the photo app and there is no option to do so. Seen one answer here about windows N, that's not the version I have, likewise even if I select the photo I want to use and the...
  8. photo album

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    photo album: i scan photos, save them, then can't find them again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-album/3b68fd48-22d8-4682-81ab-4ca8afee7100"
  9. photo albums

in Windows 10 Customization
    photo albums: I set up an album using windows 10 but when i display the album it only shows selected photos.how do you change the storyboard to include all the photos chosen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-albums/7526ae66-5392-44b0-9ef7-c45d5a44fc34
  10. Photos - Making video

Photos - Making video: I have made my video with Windows 10 Photos. I can watch in the preview. I selected Export and it got to 49% and spun for hours - it never progresses past here? I was an avid Windows Movie Maker user - very frustrated with this....