Windows 10: Can Pirated Windows Void Warranty

Discus and support Can Pirated Windows Void Warranty in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, So I've Been Wondering If Pirated Windows [For Example: Tiny11] Will Void Warranty or Not, I Have A Lenovo Laptop And I Don't Know If What Will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bacon Hair, Sep 3, 2022.

1. Can Pirated Windows Void Warranty

Hi, So I've Been Wondering If Pirated Windows [For Example: Tiny11] Will Void Warranty or Not, I Have A Lenovo Laptop And I Don't Know If What Will Void It's Warranty

:)

Bacon Hair, Sep 3, 2022

2. developer, warranty void

The answer to both installing GDR3 and/or developer unlocking your phone is it may void the warranty. There is no definite yes or no for this.

Some repairers may class the warranty as void if they receive a developer unlocked phone, some may not. It's generally dependant on how thoroughly they check and the issue the phone has.

A lot of dis-information is being spread that GDR3 preview will void the warranty, that simply is not true. It may void it, but it's unlikely to. A repairer is more likely to spot a developer unlocked phone than one running a preview release.

psychomania---01, Sep 3, 2022
  3. developer, warranty void

If you look at the Microsoft developers site they use the term may void the warranty, they don't say for definite that it will void it.

It's impossible to give an answer on this as it all depends on country, retailer, repairer and issue on whether the warranty is void or not. When you developer unlock your phone or install the preview software it's entirely at your own risk, no one can promise
    that you'll still have a warranty.

psychomania---01, Sep 3, 2022
  4. sunny2ask Win User

Can Pirated Windows Void Warranty

developer, warranty void

It is true that installing GDR3 developer preview will void warranty but what if I don't intend to install GDR3 or any update provided through this program. I just want to 'developer unlock' my phone to deploy an xap file. Will this void my warranty?

sunny2ask, Sep 3, 2022
Thema:

Can Pirated Windows Void Warranty

1. Can Pirated Windows Void Warranty - Similar Threads - Pirated Void Warranty

2. Can Installing An Insider Void Lenovo Warranty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Installing An Insider Void Lenovo Warranty: Hi, So I've Been Asking Myself. Does Insider Preview Void Warranty In Lenovo, I Can't Trust Myself Because Google Says It Does. But I Don't Trust Google Either. So Does Insider previews Affect Warranty...
  3. Can Installing An Insider Void Lenovo Warranty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Installing An Insider Void Lenovo Warranty: Hi, So I've Been Asking Myself. Does Insider Preview Void Warranty In Lenovo, I Can't Trust Myself Because Google Says It Does. But I Don't Trust Google Either. So Does Insider previews Affect Warranty...
  4. Can Pirated Windows Void Warranty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Pirated Windows Void Warranty: Hi, So I've Been Wondering If Pirated Windows [For Example: Tiny11] Will Void Warranty or Not, I Have A Lenovo Laptop And I Don't Know If What Will Void It's Warranty...
  5. Can Pirated Windows Void Warranty

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can Pirated Windows Void Warranty: Hi, So I've Been Wondering If Pirated Windows [For Example: Tiny11] Will Void Warranty or Not, I Have A Lenovo Laptop And I Don't Know If What Will Void It's Warranty...
  6. does downgrading with nothing to keep void warranty?

does downgrading with nothing to keep void warranty?: I Wanted To Downgrade My Laptop from 21h2 to 1903 with nothing to keep. But My Laptop Is Still On Warranty. Will it void warranty? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-downgrading-with-nothing-to-keep-void/46ec8d57-66b2-4256-af4d-d05ab56c69d5
  7. Does Upgrading To 21h2 Void Warranty?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Upgrading To 21h2 Void Warranty?: Hi, I Wanted To Upgrade My Windows 10 21h1 To 21h2, But My Laptop Is Still On Warranty, And I Was Scared And Not Brave Enough, Is It Safe To Install Windows 21h2 While It's On Warranty Or It Isn't?...
  8. Does Upgrading To 21h2 Void Warranty?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Upgrading To 21h2 Void Warranty?: Hi, I Wanted To Upgrade My Windows 10 21h1 To 21h2, But My Laptop Is Still On Warranty, And I Was Scared And Not Brave Enough, Is It Safe To Install Windows 21h2 While It's On Warranty Or It Isn't?...
  9. Does Upgrading To 21h2 Void Warranty?

10. Upgrading ram voids warranty? (ASUS)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Upgrading ram voids warranty? (ASUS): I have an asus A555L core i3, 4gb ram and an nvidia 930m. 4gb of ram is a bit less, so im planning to upgrade it. There is a removable cover, covering the ram slot screwed to the bottom of the laptop. If i add another 4 gb of ram by opening the cover, will my warranty be...